[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 men shot during Facebook Live video broadcast in Norfolk,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: our last song.jpg (52 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
our last song.jpg
52 KB, 900x500
3 men shot during Facebook Live video broadcast in Norfolk, Virginia

https://www.rt.com/usa/350853-shot-facebook-live-video-norfolk/

This is a very creepy shit, /pol/
Gun contol when?
>>
>>80839405
Gun control doesn't stop gang bangers from getting guns and using them to kill each other.

Handguns are restricted (require extensive permits) here, and somehow they still manage to get them.
>>
>>80839527
if you a gang member and into gang war - DONT SIT IN YOUR CAR AND SMOKE WEED; YOU MUST BE PREPARED ALL THE TIME to shoot back.
>>
>>80839527
Used to live in Norfolk - specifically in Ocean View right off of Chesapeake Blvd / Fishermans Rd.

Lots of ghetto ass niggas and wanna be gang-bangers who get shot and die daily. I could always tell when there was a shooting nearby as my neighbor would walk out onto his porch with a shotgun and wait for trouble.
>>
File: 1468163918303.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468163918303.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>livestream with your mobile
>get shot
>ask the audience to call an ambulance for you

Idiocracy.
>>
File: 07249.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07249.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>80839405

>get shot by cops
>"FUCK DA POWLICE"

>get shot by niggers
>"CALL DA POWLICE"
>>
File: UHWRyrUQElU.jpg (46 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
UHWRyrUQElU.jpg
46 KB, 499x499
>>80840383
Maybe cops shot them?
>>
>>80839405
Seems to me that its the dirty brown bastards that need gun control.
The rest of us shall keep our weapons.
>>
>>80839732
That's how a rational person would see it.

There's a reason these guys are gang bangers, and it's not because they're Rhodes Scholars.
>>
Is this what they call "lackin"?
>>
it's about 5:40 into the video for those who didn't read the article like me
>>
>>80839405
Too many niggers here in VA
>>
7 minutes and 40 seconds
>Need tha amberlambs
>>
>>80839405
Why trash taking out the trash. One less nigga and two gunmen probably also niggas. Well, at least one will do 25-life. Win-win.
>>
>>80839732
Broadcasting your current location on fb doesn't help either.
>>
hourly reminder that USA has black fatigue

12% of the population
90% of the drama
>>
>>80839405
I'm actually fine with blacks killing one another. So long as no hardworking citizens who contribute to this society were injured, I don't think this was a real problem.

Let them kill one another within their own community; that means fewer thugs on the street spending our tax dollars and hurting our citizens.
>>
>>80839405
Never. The same faggots that complain about guns are the same faggots that incorporated the Constitution. Fucking idiots, the lot of them.
>>
File: pepecry.jpg (20 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
pepecry.jpg
20 KB, 412x351
>>80839751
>tfw i will never walk out on my porch with a fucking shotgun in case dindu nuffin
>tfw i will never stand my ground
>tfw i will never truly be free
>>
STAY RELAX
T
A
Y

R
E
L
A
X
>>
>>80844561
God so true.

So true.
>>
>Gun control when?

Aren't most gun crimes committed by black men? Who make up such a small amount of America it's almost comical it's not talked about.
>>
>>80840383
FUCK THE POLICE
DEATH TO THE POLICE
KILL ALL PIGS
ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS
KILL THEIR FAMILIES
pls hlp
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.