[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the explanation for this recent trend of women claiming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: 90832230.png (2 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
90832230.png
2 MB, 1280x800
Whats the explanation for this recent trend of women claiming they like dad bods?
I say "claiming" because in real life it is clearly obvious this is not what they want but they're happy to admit it in social media and opinion articles.

The reasons I can think of are:

>Women who have settled for average men want to seem as if they have done this willingly and don't want to appear shallow.

>When they have settled for average men they want people to think they want the man to look that way because it shows they have a level of control over their men

>Women want men to look worse and stop taking care of themselves because they don't want the risk of their man overshadowing them or getting looks from other women

Are there any other reasons for this trend or is it as shallow as it comes across.
>>
Also bear in mind images such as pic related are not necessarily dad bods but are average body types. If you read any articles about it the photos are always similar image.
>>
>>80835707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
>>
Faggots set the media standards for men and women. Women aren't that excited about six packs, just as men don't give a shit about the "ab crack".
>>
>>80835707

>mfw I am at the age where all my friends have just had kids and are developing dad bods and I am sinewy vicious looking bastard
>>
>>80835707
>not being stronk as fuck regardless of what you look like
>not going full bearmode
Nothing wrong with not having abs or not being aesthetic if you can punch a nigger through the door.
>>
>>80835707

Is the "Dad Bod" attached to a multi-millionaire with a yacht, by any chance?
>>
>>80835707

Buyer's remorse.
>>
Here is one of the articles I'm quoting in the OP.
There are what women consider "dad bods".

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://thetab.com/us/2016/07/11/every-woman-love-dad-bod-34073

How many of you look as good, or better than the men in these images?
>>
>>80835707

Dad bod signals beta bux, and this:

>Women want men to look worse and stop taking care of themselves because they don't want the risk of their man overshadowing them or getting looks from other women
>>
>women are becoming fatter and fatter
>So obese that they really have no choice but to accept a less-than-ripped man
>Settle for the next best thing which is "average"
>Guys are supposed to feel good about this because "hey at least girls are interested in you"
>>
>>80835707
Sour grapes.
>>
>>80835707
How's that dad bod? Thats boy bod.

Dad bod is basically a more fat less muscle version of bear mode.
>>
Woman like attractive men. And they also like men with confidence. It's simple, just look at the pic you posted. That man is objectively attractive and clearly takes care of his image despite not being fit. But he is not fat neither too skinny, he is clearly robust and certainly has some strength. That's all it matters.

If you have a 'dad bod' and you have an ugly mug and you don't care about the way you look you will be discarded by women. Nobody will consider you as a possible partner. It's the whole package that matters
>>
File: f1.jpg (211 KB, 1024x1447) Image search: [Google]
f1.jpg
211 KB, 1024x1447
Dad bod is a reaction to that stupid trend of super fitted fuccboi.
Having a little fat is perfectly fine, as long as you're not a fag who can't even open a jar of mayonnaise.

Pic related is what a real man looks life.
Wrestler from the 1920's.
>>
>>80835707

>Whats the explanation for this recent trend of women claiming they like dad bods?
It's a shit test.
>>
>Whats the explanation for this recent trend of women claiming they like dad bods?
they are desperate for providers
>>
Same reason why /pol/ is like it is now.
Swing the narrative too much in one direction, and it will come the other way around, sooner or later.
Western obsession with perfect bodies sculpted by gyms is starting to swing back with fat acceptance bullshit and stuff like that.
People care about bullshit way too fucking much.
>>
>>80836004

He's right, men over 35 who obsess about their bodies are a bit suspect.
>>
Same reason they claim to like "nice men"

Throw the betas a bone to keep the worship coming
>>
>>80835707
its as simple as insecurity
>>
Jesus Christ my dads 43 and he looks better then this guy.
>>80836897
Ehhh wrong its just sour grapes
>>
>>80835707

It lowers the guilt of letting *themselves* go. And the female form is much easier to go to pot than the male form.

When they're no longer physically attracted to their rolly-polly man they'll invent other reasons. Its not that he isn't hot anymore, its that "the flame of love dimmed over time" or some other such touchy-feeling manufactured bullshit. Women are genetically pre-disposed to being effective liars (that human females hide ovulation is proof of deception built into their evolutionary mating tactics) and part of that lying skill is being very good at lying to *themselves*.
>>
>>80835707
>>Women want men to look worse and stop taking care of themselves because they don't want the risk of their man overshadowing them or getting looks from other women

It's this. I lost weight and started working out a while back and now my wife is insecure as fuck. I cook for myself and I always find time to work out, so I'll be damned before I give up my gains, but yeah, it's all about their insecurity and laziness. Because when women start to look like shit, your typical numale isn't in any position to complain and/or criticize.
>>
Never take advice from feminists on anything, least of all dating.
>>
>>80835707
Most of the women around me love guys who have average to slightly chubby physiques. I know nobody who isn't a shallow harlot who is into really muscly guys.
>>
>>80836059

Yeah but what's it all for.

They're off securing their lineage and you're doing what, bicep curls
>>
Keep in mind gym culture doesn't exist outside of the Anglo countries, Germany and Poland. Women don't really like the pumped-up look, they think it looks hilarious (and let's be honest - it does).

Just recently, we had the Ninja Warrior obstacle course on German TV and also a show where to celebs do all kinds of games and sports against each other. In both cases, the bodybuilders lost hilariously big, much to the joy of the watching women.

>"Hahaha, look at how he moves!"
>"Ugh, so useless and unnatural look."
>"Yeah, we all know bodybuilding is useless irl."

And so on.
>>
>>80835707

Women secretly love it when other women check out their man.
>>
Something along the line of daddy issues most likely
>>
>>80835707
>>80835861
those aren't dad bods

dad bods have a clearly defined but not too large beer belly
with a pushups only arm build
>>
File: ajones.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ajones.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>80835707

Fucking hate this 'dad bod' meme as it's not even a proper fatherly physique. Alex Jones has a true 'dad bod' physique.
>>
>>80838463
true, dad bod is bear mode. nothing else.
>>
File: 1466005171670.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1466005171670.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>80838163
Sure they do.
>>
>>80838163
>american ninja warrior
>body building

you need to be lean and strong. not lean, strong and big

because the bigger you are the more weight you need to carry
>>
It's a trick. Nobody likes dad bods, except maybe those chubby gamer girls who want to eat pizza with some fat bearded dork and not feel so bad about it. Dumb fucks will fall for the dad bod meme and let themselves go. Meanwhile, skinny youthful/alternative people like me will be getting laid.
>>
>>80836304
That fucker owns a yacht but preaches to us about global warming? That shit better run on vegetable oil.
>>
I can confirm. I'm a dad with a db and my 19 yr old girlfriend loves it.
>>
>>80838163
yeah no

women are definitely attracted to muscle, too much is a turn off but let's face it 99% of people will never reach that
>>
>>80838518
he's actually talking about his dead father in the gif. he's a manlet
>>
This dad bod meme is absolutely degenerate. It's just HAES bullshit aimed at men, glorifying skinnyfat numales.

You don't deserve the body you have if you don't keep it healthy and strong and instead let it degrade into a pile of disgusting, nearly androgynous, flabby filth.
>>
>>80839046
He has a hot wife just out of shot
>>
>>80839856
Define strong
Lifting for the looks is vanity which is definitely not masculine
>>
>>80838463
AJ looks like a fat fuck at first sight but I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight him.
>>
>>80835707

Beta bucks
>>
>>80838132

>securing their lineage
>pointless things that mean absolutely nothing

Pick both.
>>
File: 200% WORRIED.png (238 KB, 395x479) Image search: [Google]
200% WORRIED.png
238 KB, 395x479
>>80836059
>tfw you are 19 and you are developing a dad bod
>>
>>80838697
Women are attracted to muscles if it is attached to a guy with a handsome face and/or good amount of money.

And 90% of /fit/ is neither tho.

Why working out if you have a 5/10 face?
>>
>>80841056
What do you mean define strong? You know what strong means.
>>
>>80838293
This

Dadbod is 30 years worth of muscle mass growth covered with 20% bodyfat

Like builtfat but not as built and slightly fatter
>>
>>80838132
It's good to "secure your lineage" with a 7+/10 girl. If you cant get that, work on it. Just dont marry some 5/10 fatass with shit genes to "secure your lineage". Why would you want a bunch of loser kids??
>>
People know the global economy is going to take a shit soon, people are just flocking to where the surplus food is.
>>
>>80835707
everyone should lift at least twice a week... but its really all about the face

if you are ugly... dad bod will be called ugly
>>
>>80835707
a good portion of guys who lift think that they need to be as big as possible or women won't find them attractive

when women say that they like 'dadbods', they mean that they like guys who know that they're good enough already. nothing dries up a pussy like insecurity
>>
File: otter.jpg (31 KB, 403x375) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
31 KB, 403x375
>>80838163
having some size and being lean is where its at

and dont have a shitty face
>>
>>80838163
t. Manlet
>>
>>80836967
You don't have to obsess over your body.
Just exercise regularly, which yields more benefits than just not looking like shit.
>>
>>80838163
Coming from a third-world sandnigger, you could not be more wrong.
>>
Every woman I've met has stated that she dislikes muscleheads and once one tried to hit on a female in my presence and she just ignored him

Did /fit/ lie?
>>
>>80836387
i look like the guy with the gut, but still. these guys look pretty fit to me. so dad bod is really good looking, just not jacked?
>>
File: snek rape.gif (149 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
snek rape.gif
149 KB, 500x556
>>80835707
>that pic is supposed to be a "fat" male
>mfw I see self described "average" females on POF that look like they could eat him

Fat people are complete cancer
>>
>>80842571
No. A fit body is always better.
Women don't like muscleheads that only having lifting in their life an no actual substance of character. The typical gym rat, that's who they dislike.

They will always like a fit, intelligent and confident man over only an intelligent confident man.

Unless he's a curlbro that has a disproportionately trained body because he's a retard, which I see often at the gym.
>M-MUH BICEPS!! M-MUH SHOULDERS!
>>
>suiting your body to women preferences

Seriously just don't be fat and weak, yeah obviously women like a six pack and big arms because it's the hight of masculinity, but average body with big arms and shoulders shows this off just as well, I cba with macro counting and all that shit. Just lift to keep functional strength and do plenty of cardiovascular exercise for general fitness
>>
File: rekt.jpg (313 KB, 4685x2457) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
313 KB, 4685x2457
>>80838132
BTFO
>>
>>80836742
HAH he has boobs XD
>>
Till Lindermann has a 'dad body'
not these skinnyfat hipster faggots that spend more time in front of the mirror than women
>>
>>80842571
They dislike roided up gym rats, not guys two years into a gym membership who know how to diet.
>>
>>80842571

>I don't like fit and hot dudes

She's trying to help u cope with ur dadbod and also trying to appear not shallow.
>>
>>80842571
No. My brother's 31 and he's been lifting for 15 years and I can remember the unsolicited attention he'd get from women. He gets hit on like crazy now even in front of his wife. I started lifting two years ago, and I've noticed women treat me differently now (better).
>>
>>80842571
Being a roided up musclehead =/= being fit and healthy

Honestly if you want the ideal body for a woman, get a swimmer's body.
>>
>dad bod acceptance

F
I
N
A
L
L
Y
>>
>>80835707
>Grate cheese
>On a biceps
>>
>be young girl
>sexually abused by daddy/daddy isnt there
>grow up focusing on being attractive so you can find BF to fill this lack of dad
>get BF
>Wish for dadbod as a result

>>80841063
>sure as hell wouldn't want to fight him.
Of course you wouldnt, he would destroy you like the globalist pawn you are
>>
>>80843221
Don't fool yourself. Most women like dad bods about as much as most men like hambeasts. This article is juat ass covering so they don't appear hypocritical.
>>
You missed the biggest one of all:

When guys have a dad bod, they can be manipulated and controlled by women, because they can no longer get sex whenever and from whomever they want—now they have to beg for sex or do special things to earn it.
>>
>>80836967
Faggot. I work out so when Jamal and Tyrone try to play the knockout game with me, I snap their fucking necks.

You will learn once Ahmad is done raping your daughter.
>>
Women are memes, who gives a fuck
>>
>>80843345
>like the globalist pawn you are
>implying I play Pockymon Go
>>
File: women basics.jpg (2 MB, 1488x3024) Image search: [Google]
women basics.jpg
2 MB, 1488x3024
>>80835707
What women say they want and what they actually want are always two very different things.
>>
>>80839046
Of course he's a manlet. If he wasn't, he'd look like a skellington.
>>
>>80843434
I thought you had guns for that? Or is this in an anime fantasy?
>>
>>80842054
That guy looks like shit and I could break his skinny ass.
>>
>>80842571
No, she blew that guy later on that night while you were masturbating to cartoons.
>>
Too much muscle looks gay and selfish.
>>
File: 1367543536436.jpg (252 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
1367543536436.jpg
252 KB, 711x800
>>80843472
WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>>80843546
Guns really dont work when knocked unconscious. Best defense is situational awarness/avoiding nogs
>>
>>80843667
And you are gay and selfish
>>
>>80843546
Being strong makes it harder to get knocked out.
>>
Don't know. My wife and I had a kid and it moisten both of us to REALLY get in shape.

Wife and I play ice hockey and soccer and lift 3 times a week. I've gotten bigger. Probably why we still have a lot of sex. I can't wait to be the biggest guy in the room at my first parent teacher nights
>>
>>80835707
emasculation of men
>>
>>80835707
They like 6 figure "dad" income

At 27 I am in good shape and i am aware my income has more to do with my sexual partner than my body
>>
>>80835707
>it's ok for women to be fat, stupid, unarmed. in fact, that's sexy.
>it's sexy for men to be weak, stupid, unarmed. completely sexy.
i wonder why.
>>
>>80835707
Too much birth control.
>>
>>80842785
Underrated post

This is actually a good advice

t. More than a decade into fitness
>>
>>80835707
The sad part about this is with that build he could have defined pectoral muscles after just a few weeks of lifting and nut-crushing biceps in a couple of months. Abs take a mix of that and diet, but it's not hard, just takes the will power.
>>
>>80838163
>"Yeah, we all know bodybuilding is useless irl."
LOL yes im sure they said that.
t.300lbs ahmed
>>
>>80838681
To be fair, he Has been known to take the public yacht on occasion.
>>
>>80842668
>so dad bod is really good looking, just not jacked?
yes
>>
The writer is a land whale, first thing on her mind is what kind of junk food he would have in his fridge. Fat cunt.
>>
>>80838463

id love to go fishing with alex and let him go on for 5+ hours about the globalists while we drink beers
>>
>women don't like muscular guys meme
Just from anecdotal evidene. I am 187cm. I used to be 100kg at 10%bf. I didn't have to talk to get laid. Sometimes I entered a club and some chick just started making out with me. The oh so different cute and shy girls were eyeing and approaching all the time.
Now I am a skinny fuck and I can tell you that not only women do not give a shit about me if I do not persuade them but no one respects me anymore.

A man is not skinny. Period.
>>
>>80845576
*nor is he fat or flabby or chubby or whatever the fuck
>>
>>80835707
>Women who have settled for average men want to seem as if they have done this willingly and don't want to appear shallow.

This is true.They're also trying to convince themselves that they, beautiful princesses, chose a fat ugly bastard willingly, even though they could have got any ripped guy.

>>80838681
Wow a celebrity doing the exact opposite of what he's preaching, what a fucking surprise.
>>
>>80845576
>I used to be 100kg at 10%bf

There's no such thing, kid.

>Now I am a skinny fuck

Yeah you went from 100 kg ripped guy to a skinny fuck OK.Did the air conditioning break in your cuckshed?
>>
>>80845905
I started travelling on a budget, going without food for days. Why would I lie? I'm anonymous you stupid cunt.

>10%bf
>ripped
I can tell you just spout stuff because reasons unknown to me.

You know 4chan has this board called /fit/ with big guys posting there pics. at least /fit/ still had people that actually lifted back then. Idk what happened to it now
>>
>>80835707
>Are there any other reasons for this trend or is it as shallow as it comes across.

They've had no answer to the criticism that all this "fatshaming" shit has a 100% female bias.

They've had no answers to the fact that the body ideals for men require drugs and years of training while the female ideals mostly revolve around eating less.

Now they want to erect a defense against that by claiming what women want is an average pot bellied man. You can't really find this in any female centric media or outlets or dating profiles or anywhere at all but these kind of articles, because it's a manufactured talking point.
>>
>>80846477
100kg and 10%bf is like professional bodybuilder on roids level is what he's saying.

Zyzz was also 1.87m and when he was at 10%bf he was in the mid 80's. Just before he died he started getting quite large and he entered the 90's.
>>
>>80843596
hes after girls not men bro
>>
I think it's just that women like confidence. This can also be translated into a modest shamelessness.

When I was 17, I was decent shape, but no confidence. Basically zero female attention despite seeking it.

By 21 I was in college with this label of "poor kid smart enough to go to college." I got stuffed into parties and social scenes, but I had gained some weight and stopped trying to atteact women. I was very uncouth on purpose to jokingly bug my upper middle class peers, and it scored me girls. Was the strangest thing. I stoppes trying to impress people and was shameless about some mild redpill stuff.

>talking at a party
>gun control rolls around
>people saying to just trust cops in the case of a break in
>cuck opinions everywhere
>girl out of my league asks me my opinion since I was quiet
>"any man who doesn't feel the need to protect his family in the most efficient way possible is broken biologically"
>people act offended or like I'm joking, REALLY ANON?
>just down my beer and shrug saying yes
>end up banging that qt

Now I'm 29, have sort of a carb pouch, rarely shave, but make okay money. I also have a fiance, so I just really don't give a fuck about impressing anyone. Qt girls of all ages constantly up my ass. Couple ask me out to coffee. I'm really not even that attractive. 6/10 best case senario. But I now have to beat them off of me with a stick.
>>
>>80836391
This is true

I also saw a post earlier that spoke the truth:
>"post-partum depression is a meme. Women are only depressed because it's the first time that people close to them start giving attention to someone else"
>>
>>80846782
Never said I was natty, guys huehue
>>
>>80835707
This isn't really dad bod anyways

What women actually mean by that term is muscular, but not ripped. Like a guy who works out regularly, but drinks 6 natty lights a day, instead of protein shakes. This is because it helps women's cognitive dissonance that the frat bros who railed them in college were "totally hot".

I don't have a problem with it desu because most women are just skinny fat and haven't put out an honest workout in their life. Therefore they don't really deserve to demand a guy with a ripped body.
>>
>>80835707
It's possible that this is among the first signs there's a response from women to the dwindling number of men interested in relationships.

Between MGTOW and the general sexodus I can't help but feel that eventually women would have to concede some things if they want to re-enter the dating market and find long term relationships.

I don't think the dad bod is desired, it's just a hook for women to use to show interest while men who have these bodies and don't need to take care of themselves because they generally find meeting females expectations to be unreasonably hard work.

I suspect we'll see more of this as more men take to watching xbox, drinking beer and being generally unmotivated to seek out women. Next it'll be the Xbox bod, the fat body of console gamer who uses their spare time to play halo "It's so cute he does what he likes and has a squishy body I can love xD xD xD"

Basically women start going mental when you deprive them of attention en masse.
>>
File: cooking fail.gif (2 MB, 396x239) Image search: [Google]
cooking fail.gif
2 MB, 396x239
>>80835707

Guilt from having fallen for the a way to a mans heart is through his stomach meme and accidentally made him fat. :(
>>
>>80835707

its simple, next kike will make a trend for 20 y.o. to like big fat noses, and 230 pound bellies, and 30 year olds, then 18 y.o. for bigger noses and 250 pound bellies and 35 year olds, then 16 y.o. for the biggest noses, 260 pound bellies, 40 year olds

and so on
>>
>>80835707
Oedipus complex for women. They subconsciously like men who remind them of their fathers.
>>
>>80847096
>>"any man who doesn't feel the need to protect his family in the most efficient way possible is broken biologically"

Stealing that line, but every time I try to drop red pills I end up looking like an autist.
>>
>>80847744
Will this lead to lower standards all round?

Is this a good thing? I wouldn't say so.

I don't care about being /fit/ to get chicks, but it is better to be healthy and motivated for self interest.
>>
File: 1443347651554.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1443347651554.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>spend the last several months becoming /fit/ and watching Scooby1961 and AthleanX
>exercise daily and cut out shit food
>down to 12% body fat now
>"Why you should love a 'dad bod'"

NO. FUCK OFF!
>>
File: 1465977951979.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465977951979.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
>caring about what women think
>>
>>80835707
It's all part of the jews plan. They want women to start breeding with genetically inferior men so they produce weak babies.
>>
>>80837843
I know that feel
>Why the fuck you working out in the living room for 45 minutes as soon as you get home
>Its like you don't wanna spend time with the family
>You're always so moody when you get home and we never go out

Well felicia don't wanna say bye just yet. Child supports a bitch and so is alimony. But your ass stays at home and I work 6/12s. So without falling into the death trap which is obesity and heart failure I'm working out. But that was 2 years ago. Now she works out with me. It was postpartum.
>>
>>80835707
Thumbnail made it look like he had a super skinny waist.
>>
>>80849782
Chill m8. This is fat women who can't get anything better trying to rationalise why the chubbies they settle for are actually the top of the pyramid. Not even they truly believe it.
>>
File: mcguirk.jpg (88 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
mcguirk.jpg
88 KB, 1440x1080
>>80835707
They had fat fathers.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKltTsdqLoI
>>
File: 1365344187231.jpg (78 KB, 717x717) Image search: [Google]
1365344187231.jpg
78 KB, 717x717
I like bears.
I prefer big burly men with some muscle to ripped men.

I also love to call my boyfriend daddy.
>>
>>80849683
>Will this lead to lower standards all round?

Possibly it's hard to say at this point. I think a lot of this is driven by a backlash against high standards to begin with, it's no secret that when women rate mens attractiveness that 80% of men are rated "below average" which is mathematically impossible for starters.

And with women being ever more successful in work and not needing the providing and protecting from men that traditional in small clans would have been the primary role, women are pricing themselves out of the market, these higher value women find it hard to find men to reciprocate their value, and that leaves the top 20% of men generally sleeping around and getting their fill but not actually settling down into relationships which leave the women unsatisfied. And it leaves many of the middle of the road average Joe men screwed and giving up and writing off women as too much hassle.

Once you've abandoned the thought of LTRs which many of these men do, and I've done as a MGTOW, it's easy to let yourself go, despite having an amazing career and plenty of money, I dress in the same tatty jumper most days and remain unshaven, let my hair grow long and put on loads of weight - because why take care of yourself when women aren't worth the effort.

I just re-read the sexodus article by Milo to remind myself I'm not the only male doing this.

Is this womens response? Are they just appealing to the average mans figure to bridge the gap? Afterall women are the ones who generally desire or even need the emotional structure of a LTR where as men are generally OK with jerking off to porn.

I think men being able to walk away easier is the response to increase pressure and female demands and expectations. Of course some men will rise the challenge of giving women what they want but with such an advantage are they even going to settle down with 1 woman when they could sleep with many?

It's all very dysfunctional, humans are becoming extremely maladapted.
>>
>>80838163
>be white in and Africa
>not a giant

Yeah no ty.

t. 6' 210lbs
>>
File: 1452740119820.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1452740119820.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>80836304

This photoset of Leo actually started the whole "Dad Bod" craze.

He made it a thing.
>>
>>80843001

That's awfully specific.
>>
>>80846721
>They've had no answer to the criticism that all this "fatshaming" shit has a 100% female bias.
pretty much. Also a lot of the reasons stated here (beta schlub becomes dependent slave, female narcisism, not wanting to make an effort to please men etc etc etc)

but i think that's a big one

>You can't really find this in any female centric media or outlets or dating profiles or anywhere at all but these kind of articles, because it's a manufactured talking point.
yup
>>
Here is what to do.
Lift 3x a week, strength training and combine it with a sport like judo or boxing. Enjoy your food and stay away from garbage. You'll end up with a good "natural" looking body within 1-2 years so. You can impress normies with your strength without looking like an autismo gymrat.
>>
>>80849782
It's like women who pretend to like men that cry or speak about their emotions.
It is turbo horseshit like everything
>>
File: 1455312565746.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455312565746.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1280
>>80842571
>Every woman I've met has stated that she dislikes muscleheads

Fem here.

The vast majority of women hate gym rats.

We just see insecurity and narcissism in all that stuff........being so obsessed with the gym and men's bodies.

It's a huge amount of time wasted too (which could be invested in the relationship or something worthwhile).

Gym girls and Busted up whores are a different matter though. They don't care about that stuff.
>>
It's a shitty ruse to convince beta males to chase their roasties in order to con the thirsty chubby balding numales.
>>
>>80841851
Not lifting 4 times a day for dem gainz
>>
File: 1448739127156.jpg (37 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1448739127156.jpg
37 KB, 500x216
>>80835707
Just be yourself and be proud of what you do.
Stand up for your actions, that's what women look for in a man; someone, who does his thing with passion, who's fully at it. Not someone who gives in after the slightest criticism, that's why women won't settle for betaboys, unless your wallet is packed (aka the Cuckold Mobile Bank).
>>
>>80835707
God you are stupid OP. People who love a thing, love that thing. What it actually looks like is instructive.
>>
It was a joke article that some retards (both men and women) took seriously.

All this porves is how fucking dumb and easily manipulated people are.

What kind of a quality woman would want to seen gallavanting around with a Seth Rogen looking shlub only without the fame and the money.
>>
>>80849782

>he fell for the exercise meme

You were doomed from the start.
>>
>>80836742
I'd let him wrestle me, no homo
>>
>>80842054

Seriously wtf is wrong with his neck and shoulders
>>
It's a gender role reversal underway in the West men and women generally compete for the same shit tier corporate and service sector jobs. Women have the natural edge while blue collar jobs are all but extinct.

Therefore men have to adapt to the sexual market and become more like women because economically they are equal and legally speaking women are superior. Hence a man must spend dozens of hours a week in a gym hoping to attract women, watch his diet as well be fashionable etc Women not so much anymore
>>
>>80855913
>What kind of a quality woman would want to seen gallavanting around with a Seth Rogen looking shlub only without the fame and the money.

The fame and money don't even seem to matter. Seth's literally a cuckhold. His wife publicly solicits sex from other men who insult him on Twitter.
>>
>>80853522
wish i had learned this as a teen. no matter what women say, they always will want a jacked disciplined emotionless man over a tiny impish whiny sadboy
>>
File: elektra_jennifer_garner_3.jpg (57 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
elektra_jennifer_garner_3.jpg
57 KB, 750x1000
>>80835707
Daddy issues
Electra complex
>>
>>80855913
You would be surprised.

Women will overlook almost everything -- you just can't bore them.
>>
>>80845485

fishing and beer sounds great! ... but how about drinking whiskey and hunting with shotguns? I think it might get kinda zany if you were stuck in a rowboat with Alex Jones - might be more fun if you could run around in the bushes and climb trees and shit

but I'd take either of those two, for sure
>>
>>80836742
i remember when Paris Hilton said she preferred guys who were weedy and looked like they were about to die. You could almost hear the groans of frustration of dumb shits who lift for pussy.
Girls like what they like but most of all they like to infuriate your stupid 'press button recieve bacon' ass. It's a man test and if you go r9k you fail hard.
>>
>>80853632
the gym builds discipline and inner strength which carries into the real world in spades.

this is another case of women wanting two contradictory things. "I want him to be attractive, but not actually care what he looks like at all". life doesn't work that way
>>
>>80835707
Women believe that if they push the "dad bod" meme around, people won't think that they care about looks.
>>
>>80853632
Yeah it's a vicious circle. You sense that a nice guy is a beta fag and reject him because you know you have 100x more options than him, hopelessly looking for some mix of highly intellectual well paid, charismatic but sensetive attractive unicorn but getting fucked by Chad in the meanwhile.

The beta then has no other option but to obsess about his failures and become a gym rat to fuck sluts. He is so red pilled and angry at that point that any notions of romantic/chivalry/love shit is a joke
>>
>>80857229
link? I've kinda hated that dude ever since he apologized for the jokes in Superbad, the best movie he ever made
>>
>>80835707
Women are fat and out of shape and no man will fuck them.

Solution:

Make men fat and out of shape so no one will fuck them but "real bodied" women
>>
>>80842025
>nothing dries up a pussy like insecurity
so....about 75% of all lifters, basically?
>>
>>80857740
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2015/10/30/why-does-seth-rogens-wife-want-to-have-sex-with-me/

Enjoy Anon.
>>
>>80835707
A way to normalize it for beta cucks that haven't gone *too* far off the deep end so they can be happy with their fat wives (while they go fuck 6 Pack Jack)

They realized
>I want 6' 2", built, rich, 8 " cock and can fix anything
Was too much to ask, and was pushing away too many post-carousel betas to vidya and NEETdom (or 'MGTOW' of you prefer).

Guys like this after 30 have no interest in their used up asses.

But they also realized that
>I'll take anyone, including 4'7" shitskin shutins with micropenises
Was setting the standard too low.

>This was a nice standard to keep numales from leaving the plantation up by getting built and confident or leaving down by playing games on NEETbux
>>
>>80857649
>the gym builds discipline and inner strength which carries into the real world in spades
>implying there's no gym rats that are manchildren that need serious working on.
As far as being attractive but unaware of it and unconcerned, that's exactly how one beautiful person is superior to another.
It's a kind of sincerity, good luck faking that.
>>
>>80857893
LOL wow
>>
>>80858196
of course there are gym rats with self image issues. they're in the gym for self improvement.

But implying that someone can be above average strength, fit, wear nice clothes and be well groomed all the time without actually trying? not true. All those habits are conscious choices x willpower
>>
>>80835707
It's complicated for me.
One one hand, I am happy with my husband's "dad bod"
On the other, we're like 20 years old and I'd like it if he were a little more determined to lose the little belly fat that he has.
He expects me to be in tip top condition, looking good and all that. Just kinda wish he'd focus some energy into improving his body.
But either way, I'm not going to push him, if he's happy then I'm happy.
>>
File: the-rock-a-435.jpg (83 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-a-435.jpg
83 KB, 435x580
People were complaining about the media setting unrealistic expectations for women.

People pointed out that the expectations for men were just as unrealistic, if not more so, as they required the use of steroids, genetics, and a full time nutrition and exercise regime to accomplish

Women are now claiming to like dad bods evidentally as part of a general societal shift towards praising bodies that aren't the peak of physical fitness or beauty. There is a rising incidence of body dysphoria in the west. So I actually consider this a good thing. The person in OP does not actually appear unhealthy.

Also the term "dad bod" took 0.1 seconds to be bastardized to mean "Average mans body" rather than "Athletic man who has excessive amounts of fat".
>>
>>80835707
>dad bods

I thought this trend died? If some shredded guy came up to that guys wife/girlfriend, she would be slobbering all over his cock in no time.
>>
>>80838163
>Women don't really like the pumped-up look

I used to believe this but then I saw how many girls a guy pulled before and after a year of working out consistantly and figured out it was a jew lie.

There are way way way way more women that like the pumped-up look than there are supply of men with that look. 4chan appearantly never pays attention to the fact girls mastrubrate to effeminete fuckbois like the biebs. I'm not saying every girl is into it, I'm just saying that if you have that look, the dating market is tilted in your favor.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x399
>>80857740
She cucked him publicly on twitter

I think Seth Rogan is literally on suicide watch
>>
>>80835707
Daddy issues
>>
File: FRAME.jpg (100 KB, 1243x1059) Image search: [Google]
FRAME.jpg
100 KB, 1243x1059
>>80835707
Women are attracted to genetics and genetics only.

You gymcels who've convinced yourselves that spending hours working out every week are fucking delusional.

"Lifting for girls" is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain", not because it's "against the spirit of the iron", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

You know what women find attractive? A handsome FACE, a tall HEIGHT, and good BONE structure. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. That's why women like "dad bods", because they don't see MUSCLES, they see BONES. You incels may not know this, but anyone even slightly redpilled does.
>>
Looks more like
>I don't love my kids enough to climb trees with them
Bod
>>
What are you at /pol/? I'm a bit above 15% probably, definitely not more than 20%. I just do body weights like once or twice a week, not overly strong but can do 5 or more pull ups
>>
>>80835707

They don't. It's a token to create a sideline so that they can push for more landwhale acceptance.

What's happening is this; the landwhales are getting wrestless. They are tired of being left to rot in their foetid hovels and their consumer rate was dropping off. They were starting to consider dropping a couple pounds. So the dad bod thing came about so that dudes would embrace their own fatness and make the landwhales feel less lonely.

Those landwhales would still demand a better take.
>>
>>80859317

Am probably about 23% with a goal of 11.5-13%

gym 5 times a week for the last month. cut out the beer and the cigarettes. cut out all processed foods. Don't really do sugar or HFCS anyway.
>>
>>80859098
>Claims girls don't like muscle

>Posts picture of attractive guy with more muscle next to a scrawnier looking guy

Whatever you say famalam.
>>
>>80859317
I'm currently somewhere between 20 and 25. My current goal is to get around 15%. Though I used to be around 35%, so I've made some decent progress.
>>
>>80859602
Good for you man, healthy living is the way to go. I never eat sugar or processed foods but still binge drink (college life). I wanna cut down on it.

Just reminder that you need to eat less calories if you wanna lose weight, doesn't matter the healthiness of food that you eat. Keep it up
>>
>>80859098
Better than doing nothing.

I have a 9/10 face blonde hair and blue eyes but I'm only 5"11 so a six pack compensates for my shitty height. It's just better to have a great body then not even if you're an ugly Manlet that puts you above the hordes of other ugly manlets
>>
>>80837918
this is just what they tell you to make you feel better about being a below-average goofus
>>
>lifting for women
>>
>>80858784
This. MRAs asked women to apply their fat acceptance equally, and they are. It's sort of like a victory.
>>
>>80842054
ottermode faggot detected
>>
>>80860015
I'm 6'3" so i don't have this problem (fucking love being lanklet) but trust me, 5'11" isn't manlet. That's relatively tall, 5'10" or 5'9" even is not a deal breaker, it's just 5'8" and below it starts to suck
>>
>>80843546
So he works on the guns that no one take... And you call him a fool? You're a moron. Its called lines of defense.
>>
>>80859317
>Look like 20%
>Used a vacuum machine to measure bfp
>Was 13%
??
>>
>>80843546
sure is /fit/ in here
>>
>>80860184
even on /pol/ these faggots are everywhere
>>
>>80835707

Women are often fucking insane. Some of them will get good at cooking just to cook for their man, so he can get fatter and not go away to another woman.

It's kind of cute, but then you realize it's fucking psychotic. I've seen that shit happen, and it's not okay.
>>
>>80835707
Where is his chest hair?
>>
All of the 20-somethings in this thread talking about what women "really think" and rationalizing their shitty physiques which are the product of sloth and gluttony are making me cringe IRL. You don't necessarily need to look like a genuine Adonis but if you aren't lifting and jogging 3-5 days a week then you're a fucking loser with no self-respect. No matter what women SAY, they are objectively more attracted to men who adhere to a healthy routine which makes that man more attractive, more fit, healthier, and more confident. You guys are doing nothing but rational I got your own failings in life.
>>
>>80835707

Take these statements from female pundits with a grain of salt.

When a woman says she likes "dad bod," she means that she likes men who are slightly less toned than fitness models.

It's a fiendish plot started by women to make themselves look less shallow for only caring about fucking fit, attractive men.
>>
>>80859701
Lmfao. Muscles? Holy fucking shit, you self-improvement fags are so indoctrinated. Literally no different to a cult in how brainwashedyou idiots are.

That's called FRAME, you stupid gymcel fuck. Are you BLIND? It's his fucking SKELETON that makes him so much bigger. LOOK AT HIS FUCKING BONES. Yes, B-O-N-E-S, as in the things that are UNCHANGEABLE and ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

>>80860015
>I have a 9/10 face
LMFAO.I always forget how delusional bluepilled people are. Legit 9/10s are 1 in 10,000. You're NOTHING.
>>
>>80835707
Women are lazy sloths who like drag anyone to their level, men on the other hand always had and will aim for the top
>>
>>80860493
>>Used a vacuum machine to measure bfp
no machine actually work to measure bfp (a shame)
They are all just crap.
>>
>>80860826
you are legitimately sperging out for all to see lol
>you are NOTHING
>>
>>80860826
keep siting doing nothing then.
>>
>>80859317
i'm working at a six pack but i don't want to be muscly because i'm a manlet
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 305x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 305x275
>>80836387
Body wise I look better than all of them, my face is that of an lost woodland Neanderthal though. So I guess Chad really can eat pizza all day while I slave my ass off at the gym.

But one day Chad, one day from the caves I will emerge.
>>
>>80835707
Its the narrative journos traded feminists for support.
>>
You always lift for yourself though.
>>
>>80860944
How accurate can that picture be then?
>>
>>80860826

We'll you don't know I look better than the guy in that pic you posted tho. Also get back to the R9k sluthate containment zone. You do nothing but demoralize others because you want everyone to fall to your shitty level.

Like I said even an ugly Manlet is superior if he has a good physique in a world of fat human scum.
>>
>>80861334
just some wild guess
>>
>>80861059
I will, and you know what?

WE WILL STILL BOTH BE EQUALLY UNATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN.

The only difference is you spend HOURS in the gym, eating BROCCOLI AND CHICKEN, and you STILL don't get SHIT. I actually enjoy eating junk food, whereas you get NOTHING from your constant labour. LMFAO at you.
>>
>>80861416
>I look better than the guy in that pic you posted tho
Lmfao. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. You're just some gymcel who thinks he's a slayer because some warpig on /soc/ or omegle called him cute.
>>
Women don't find the dadbod attractive, they find it appealing for a number of reasons.

1. It means their partner will probably never cheat. It's very safe
2. It means they'll be the "settler" and will have more control over the relationship
3. They can let themselves go after marriage while their partner can't say shit about it

Another 4th reason, for the more sinister cunts, is that they can potentially get into an open relationship or easily cheat on their bf with men they actually find attractive. Dadbod bf is the provider, while Chad thundercock gives them pleasure on the side.

I personally have a dadbod but am working on getting rid of it. Only an idiot thinks it's a good thing to have.
>>
File: 1468266252679.png (78 KB, 321x185) Image search: [Google]
1468266252679.png
78 KB, 321x185
>>80861542
it's exactly as >>80861416 said
>>
>>80836967
Taking care of your body and health is the easiest fucking thing in the world and you're absolutely disgusting if you don't.
>>
>>80836387
>The “perfect body” admired by many females consists of aiming to look like a classical Greek statue, who all appear to be overcompensating for something.
Im pretty sure small penises were an artistic choice
>>
>>80835707
The first one is on point
>>
>>80848282
Oh damn... that's why you don't deep fry anything that has a lot of liquid water in it (or frost on it, if you're a pleb who fries instant shit).
>>
>>80858994
The leaf also has it right.
Sure, maybe there are 30% of women that get off on dadbod compared to 10% of women that get off on bigmclargehuge.
But 60% of guys fit into dadbod while only 2-5% of guys fit into bigmclargehuge, so guess who on average has an easier time.
>>
>>80861786
>3. They can let themselves go after marriage while their partner can't say shit about it

From what I've seen a "dad bod" doesn't imply being overweight or unhealthy, just a lack of muscle tone.

And why would I want a date some dumb broad who would get fat out of sheer laziness, without a thought for her own health and wellbeing?
>>
>>80841183
for you to be alive today, your lineage has stretched back thousands and thousands of years. you would be the only one out of thousands of your ancestors that hasnt managed to produce children
>>
>>80861721
Look fag. Whatever the case is and no matter how you rationalize you're a fucking subhuman compared to me. So you're telling me you have shitty genetics, a shitty face and you're fat? And you're proud of that? And you want to convince others to be like you? Who's the pathetic delusional faggot? You are
>>
>>80843434
>when Jamal and Tyrone try to play the knockout game with me, I snap their fucking necks.
Meanwhile in reality you realise all your "hard work" and "training" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.
>>
>>80835707

Women will claim and say anything for attention

They don't want a ripped healthy man who catches the eye of other women

It's better to have an overweight husband prone to heart & joint problems

Women don't care about men they just want to be catered for

You can die for all they care, so long as another man can step in to take your place

It's nature
>>
File: 3dpepe.png (967 KB, 1080x1347) Image search: [Google]
3dpepe.png
967 KB, 1080x1347
>>80849782
>several months becoming /fit/

just a couple of months? you must be arnold tier
>>
>>80860728
you know what anon

you're absolutely right

even though I'm 5'7 and unattractive, I can invariably become more attractive by working out and gaining self confidence.

but I don't have much motivation.
>>
>normal weight
>excellent facial structure
>well dressed
>no shaven six pack
>"OMG I LUV DAD BODZ"

Everything has a new definition. The same way a male model that plays D&D with his buddies is a 'nerd' now. OMG I LUV NERDZ! To ACTUALLY have a dad bod or to be a nerd is UNCONSCIONABLE.

Yet somehow, for women, the needle is moving in the opposite direction. Now a morbidly obese whale in a bikini is considered 'curvy' or 'plus sized', when that really means like a size 10.

Male definitions are getting more restrictive and female definitions are getting less so.
>>
File: feels bad.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>>80861786
godamn it why are women such fucking cunts
>>
>>80838518
LMFAO.

I love how that's the ONLY gif gymcels have to "prove" that women like muscular men, when meanwhile you can just check instagram and find literally MILLIONS of girls WORSHIPPING guys with GENETICALLY good traits, as in, you know, THE THINGS THAT ACTUALLY FUCKING MATTER. And you know what's funny? Even in THAT gif, she's reacting to him saying his relative died, she's not horny, she's SAD. LMFAO.

It's so funny how gymcels constantly claim "w-we don't lift for girls brah!" yet in EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU TALK ABOUT GIRLS. If you want to discuss that shit, GO TO /r9k/, stop POLLUTING other boards.
>>
>>80835707

Pretty much this.
>>
god, that britbong is annoying.
>>
>>80835707
low test fags
just like those who hate on lowering the age for sex
>>
>>80862639
Lmfao at you. You're nothing, you're a "self improvement" fag who's tried for years and hasn't even achieved a FRACTION of what Chad has thanks to his genetics.

You come to fucking 4CHAN and think you're the shit, like you're better than everyone else because you read self improvement books and lift weights, and maybe "score" a few self hating chinks on Tinder. LMFAO. You're NOTHING. In reality, it's GENETICS that set apart the winners from the losers, and unfortunately for you, you'll never escape our category. LMFAO.
>>
>>80863069
Because it's in their biology
>>
File: 1465742197978.jpg (130 KB, 781x1020) Image search: [Google]
1465742197978.jpg
130 KB, 781x1020
>>80835707
Being with a man who's too attractive makes them feel insecure because it's visual proof that you could get another woman if you wanted to.
And that's not even necessarily because they want to keep you, they just don't want it to be you who ends the relationship.
Part of female sexuality is trying to beat down and conquer a man's ego until you can prove to yourself that you deserve better, then you climb up the ladder to the next dude. Basically 'dad bod' is a test and only betas are going to fall for it.
>>
File: dennisreynolds.gif (2 MB, 237x304) Image search: [Google]
dennisreynolds.gif
2 MB, 237x304
>>80859098
Just because you use CAPS doesn't mean you KNOW what you're TALKING ABOUT

>That's called FRAME
> It's his fucking SKELETON
Nah senpai, it's the muscle on his frame. He has delts, biceps, traps (lel), etc. The guy to the left doesn't, faggot
>>
>>80863118
I think you need to take your medication now. You really seem like you have some sort of mental illness. Did some "gymcel" cuck you or something? I don't get why your so mad.
>>
>>80863336
I'm starting to sympathize with supreme gentleman now
>>
>>80838463
Agreed
>>
>>80835707

The author is a "yacht girl" who flies to Cannes to have sex with rich Arab men on their boats.

aka instagram slut

This article has as much credibility as her lifestyle

DROPPED

https://www.instagram.com/tarakeeney/?hl=en
>>
>>80863307

A self improvement fag is still superior to you tho. Anyone would respect that individual more. Most people try to become rich, they may never become rich but they put in the effort along the way. And maybe make something for themselves. Instead of giving up and becoming a welfare recepeiant alcoholic.

So you're behaving like a crackwhore on welfare angry at the fact some are getting jobs and making money when they should by right be at the bottom with her
>>
>>80853632
stop fucking lying stupid cunt

women love complete dickheads

until they reach 30, and blame everyone else for their misgivings
>>
>>80835707
>pick up 25 pounds since leaving college
>parents poke fun at me getting fat
>bump into old oneitis
>she compliments me on my body

Fucking wizardry.
>>
File: Untitled.png (672 KB, 605x601) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
672 KB, 605x601
>>80863863
>I like the dad bod
LOL
>>
This is probably all just propaganda response to the whole "men are losing interest in real women and sex" thing.
Giving the losers like me false hope.
>>
File: 1465671532732.png (361 KB, 510x680) Image search: [Google]
1465671532732.png
361 KB, 510x680
Marketing efforts to convince reliable beta types that their wife that spent her teens and 20's repeatedly running the frat house cock gauntlet is actually attracted to them.
>>
>>80835707
its quite simple, if something is weak, the media promotes it, if something is strong, the media denounces it.

its just sabotage techniques applied during peacetime
>>
>>80842054
>70% of his muscle mass is in his traps
ayy
>>
File: Untitled.png (523 KB, 601x585) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
523 KB, 601x585
Just look at this guy's dad bod.
>>
>>80836004

6 packs are for fags only.

Slob or dad bod are for cunts only.

Str8 has it easy.... Poor fags but fags with good health fit would live longer.
>>
File: Untitled.png (616 KB, 931x595) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
616 KB, 931x595
Nope, this guy doesn't work out, definitely the physique you get from eating pizza all day.
#dadbod
>>
File: 1468261512314.jpg (10 KB, 445x312) Image search: [Google]
1468261512314.jpg
10 KB, 445x312
>>80860748

>no gut
>still some muscle tone
>still good looking and styled beard and hair

that guy in the photo is 3 weeks at the gym away being able to turn heads at the beach

all the author is doing is virtue signalling while still getting fucking pounded by Chad every night.
>>
File: arnoldugh.jpg (58 KB, 273x303) Image search: [Google]
arnoldugh.jpg
58 KB, 273x303
>>80864547
look at her skin
kek
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (68 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
68 KB, 793x432
>>80863528
>it's the muscle on his frame
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Holy shit, it is fucking over. I was going to say you gymcels are like children in how naive you are, but that's an understatement. At least children aren't fucking BLIND to the truth.

Sure, he has muscles. But the thing that actually MATTERS is his fucking SKELETON. It's pointless even telling you this, I'm surprised you can even read given how dumb you are.
>>
It is a way for women to rationalize their raltionship choice after being unable to attract a chad longer than a pump and dump session. In their minds, they think they will be happier settling than being alone and barren.

Ultimately, women are never happy and revel in misery. It is why women get divorced from even Chad. They can only be satisfied for short amounts of time. Eventually they believe they can do better.
>>
>>80842571
Women want men who don't try too hard. They fantasize about men who've attained their good physiques by doing manual labor. They're turned off by men who go to the gym every day to work their 'glutes' after drinking a faggy protein shake.

They want men who look good effortlessly.
>>
>>80838132
Men can produce healthy sperm cells until they are 60.
Women can't produce healthy offsprings when they near 37.

Guy is fine, he can do whatever the fuck he pleases.
>>
>>80864641
>88
>>
File: 1430889068796.png (82 KB, 428x864) Image search: [Google]
1430889068796.png
82 KB, 428x864
>>80835707
Am I the only one motivated to start working out now that pudginess and inactivity is becoming trendy?
>>
>>80835707

It's an attempt to normalize soft, skinny fat effeminate bodies that are a result of having xeno estrogens constantly fucking with your body.
>>
File: italian_working_pc.jpg (135 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
italian_working_pc.jpg
135 KB, 640x480
I wish I wasn't fat now :/
>>
All these beta cucks talking like they know a damned thing about women.
>>
They're trying to make average guys better after getting pumped and dumped by Chads so many times. They have to lure betas with this campaign so they can finally settle down.
>>
File: kinghomer.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
kinghomer.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>80864783
>his fucking SKELETON

You sad fatbong

Your ideas aren't original, it just shows how little you know about fitness or the human body.

Stay angry, you pasty, self-loathing, doughy celibate.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>80836742
>le real man meme
>>
What is the redpilled stance on curating a twink-leaning-trap figure?

Obviously it's shit if accompanied by numale habits and facial aesthetics, but is it patrician itself?
>>
>>80861416
He's right you know, height and bone structure matter more than lifting. There's a reason people say that short guys who lift are "overcompensating".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.