[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpilled Movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13
I know (((Hollywood))) is inundated with shit, but there's some nougats that make it through the filter all the same.

>Requiem for a Dream; hard drugs, cucking yourself, and hanging out with niggers will ruin your life
>The Matrix; the conventional reality you know is quite possibly a lie, fed to you that you might be happy and complacent, one in which the very fabric of society will be turned against you to bring you back into the fold or destroy you
>Inglorious Basterds; kikes are just as capable of being brutal as the people they oppose, and Nazis were educated, refined people, rather than bloodthirsty ovens with legs
>They Live; see The Matrix for reasons why
>Nightcrawler; the media is not a reliable source of information, and following them is not any way to base your life and ethics upon... looking at you, BLM
>Fight Club; needs no explanation
>Pretty much anything by Stanley Kubrick, despite his echoberg blood; pic related
>>
>>80835519
I was reading about German movies today. I haven't seen all of these, but they look really really good.

Die Welle, a.k.a The Wave
Der Untergang a.k.a. Downfall
Er Ist Wieder Da! a.k.a. Look who's back
Das Leben Der Anderen a.k.a. The Lives of Others
Stalingrad

Lola Rennt a.k.a. Run Lola Run
>>
>>80836917
Speaking of German movies, have you ever seen Das Boot?

I've heard from some it's the ultimate redpill (partially because there no Jews behind the making of it), but I didn't include it in the list because I haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>80837036
Nah, I haven't. Yet another on my list. I don't really watch movies these days because I don't see it as an effective use of my time.
>>
>>80835519
>hanging out with niggers will ruin your life
you just project your racism onto everything don't you?
>>
>>80837036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs
ultimate redpill
>>
>>80837233

There's a fine line between a black man and a nigger.
Tyrone (real name in the movie) is fucking heroin dealer. Is there anything more nigger-oriented than being a poor black man with terrible values that pushes degenerate, addictive drugs while addicted to them himself?
>>
>>80837110
I can get behind that.
Now get back to learning how to speak another language, play an instrument, and do maths.
>>
>>80835519
don't know bout redpilled but there are some pretty solid whistleblowers' ones. Here are the ones exposing and conditioning public bout the truth

>Capricorn One (Moon hoax)
>Wag the Dog (False flags)
>Eyes Wide Shut (Satanic elites)
>The shooter (Kennedy assasination)
>>
>>80837442
sure, I'm just sick of people who know nothing about genetics thinking that the reason niggers exist is because they're black and not because of the environment they grew up in.
>>
>>80835519
Angry Birds
>>
>>80837532
>learning how to speak another language
Yup. Learning German atm.

I figure that if I learn German, I basically have Dutch for free, since 1 German language is worth 2 Dutch languages.

>play an instrument
I've been learning bass guitar for a few years now

>do maths
I hardly do any maths now. I've finished my CS degree
>>
File: 517MXffMxWL.jpg (38 KB, 309x500) Image search: [Google]
517MXffMxWL.jpg
38 KB, 309x500
>>
>people are still spelling Inglourious Basterds wrong
>>
>>80837536
>Eyes Wide Shut
I put Kubrick on the list with good reason.
Between Satanic elites, and the dire consequences of philandery (which is degenerate to it's core), I'd call it a good movie.

>>80837565
I'm not saying that... there are degenerate whites too (i.e. progressives and rednecks), but the black people in Requiem are straight-up niggers.

>>80837704
Isn't this just a movie about a pasty-thighed, white-collar desk slave who snaps and kills a bunch of people?

>>80837622
Nailed it~
>>
>>80837768
guess I misjudged you. I still liked Tyrone as a character
>>
>>80837768

No, Falling Down exposes the degeneracy and flaws of society.

Just look at this and tell me its not redpilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6Wm1Y
>>
>>80836917
>>80837036

I should also add

Jeder für sich und Gott gegen alle a.k.a. The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser. The director is Werner Herzog.

Das weiße Band a.k.a. The White Ribbon
>>
I wholeheartedly recommend Downfall.

It shows Hitler to be a tired old man who was just trying to do what he thought was right. It really humanised him for me.
>>
Falling Down

A Clockwork Orange

Trainspotting

Filth
>>
>>80837838
>>80837838
I'm a /pol/lack, not a klansman.
Tyrone suffers from the same problem that universally keeps niggers down: he wants to make good money through dishonest, degenerate work, instead of making something of himself and moving on up in the world by the sweat of his brow.

>>80837907
I'd have to check it out myself to have an opinion, but damn if that didn't make the Ayn Rand in me swell up like a balloon.
>>
File: They Live.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
They Live.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
>>
>>80837954
>tfw movie was criticized for not portraying him as an evil WW2 cartoon tier villain
>>
Gattaca
>>
>>80838411
Values can matter just as much, if not more, than genetics, and that even the genetically inferior can become great through sheer force of will and dedication?
>>
>>80838268

Please watch it,

Falling Down is your typical 50/50 split movie where half the viewers think the main character is the bad guy, but others empathize with him and say hes the good guy.

Its up to the viewer.

All while exposing the flaws of society
>>
Team America: World Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcjrN7X7Rc
>>
>>80838585
You say this, and I'm tempted to add American Psycho to the list.

Dubs Guy may be a psychopath, but the people he kills are generally the scum of society... homeless people, airheaded prostitutes and models, self-absorbed yuppies, and the one person he has a chance to kill (but doesn't) is his secretary, the one genuine, compassionate person in his life.
It's almost as if his hatred is partially justified.

I'll check out Falling Down later today. I'm dead tired right now, and I'd probably fall asleep watching it.
>>
>>80838861
Jesus Christ... my favorite movie as a teenager.
>>
>>80838927

Love American Psycho.

Enjoyed Falling Down better. Yeah, you dont wanna sleep through it. The ending is great
>>
>>80835519

The Matrix (obligatory)
They Live (obligatory)
Eyes Wide Shut
Rosemary's Baby
>>
>>80838927

Here you go

the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5ofrSNDFA
>>
>>80839019
Eyes Wide Shut... already put Kubrick on the list, senpai.
Why Rosemary's Baby?
>>
>>80839287
Why did this change F A M to senpai?
senpai
senpai
senpai
>>
>>80837110
>How can you not rushing to see it??

Fucking abo. I have the editor's cut.
>>
>>80839323
F A M
T B H
S M H

senpai
desu
baka
>>
>>80839753
So now that 4chan is run by rice niggers, they're trying to weeb our board up?
>>
>>80839753
>>80839896

These filters have been here for months you fucking retards. Maybe even over a year.
>>
>>80839753
famalama

Why not?
>Event Horizon
>Dr Strangelove
>The Zero Theorem(ultimate redpill about women)
>Stalker
>The flight of the Phoenix (1965)
>Network
>Immortal (gay French shit but entertaining)
>In the heart of the sea
>Neprijatelj aka the Enemy
>Papillon
>Split second (to see post Brexit England)
>>
>>80839989
Hey man, I've never really used F A M or most acronyms on 4chan before, so how am I supposed to know?

Only dumbasses make a habit out of using improper English anyway. The language has been bastardized already, we don't need to take it any further.
>>
>>80835519
Four Horsemen
Inside Job
Food Inc.
Margin Call
>>
>>80839989
I already know this, you discount Australia.
>>
File: 128449020.jpg (587 KB, 1484x2372) Image search: [Google]
128449020.jpg
587 KB, 1484x2372
>>80835519
>Requiem for a Dream
shitty movie, not really a redpill

>The Matrix
>watching a movie directed by a couple of trannies plagiarized from a black woman
>not ironically bluepilled

>Inglorious Basterds
>race mixing heroine sacrifices herself to kill hitler but saves her bull
>redpilled

>They Live
Okay this one is fun to watch but again not something you should watch for redpills

>Nightcrawler
mainstream shit about muh corporate media while people pay 20$+drinks to watch this movie made by corporate media

>Fight club
It was a good watch back when it first came out but trying to watch it now it's pretty cringe inducing. Still a good movie.

>Stanley Kubrick
>"Hitler was right about almost everything"
Shame he never made that movie about the holocaust he wanted to do. Eyes wide shut is still one of the most tense atmospheric films ever.

pic related has some gems in there but you can't go wrong with most of them
>>
>>80835519
Stanley Kubrick was jewish
>>
File: All_the_president's_men.jpg (37 KB, 300x457) Image search: [Google]
All_the_president's_men.jpg
37 KB, 300x457
>>80835519
>>
>>80840351
Yes, he mentioned he has echoberg blood.
>>
>>80840338
Why is Lord of War on the list?
It's a movie about how evil assault weapons are, and that we should keep wary for the nations that manufacture and distribute them.

>>80840351
I know he was. What do you think "echoberg" means?
If you want to know why I included him on the list, look up his political beliefs and how they impacted his movies.
>>
Empire of Dust

https://youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Aka the future of America
>>
>>80840740
only good kike is a dead one
>>
>>80840885
>Dallas memorial service

https://youtu.be/SBf4DCpL1Q4
>>
>>80840920
Or one who actively deconstructs the influence of Jewish degeneracy on society, especially if such influence is beneficial to oneself, but you eschew it anyways.
>>
File: 7.jpg (80 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
80 KB, 600x473
Also not really a redpill movie but this one is a god tier political thriller.

>>80840740
no idea, still a great watch for the scenes with the African warlord. Nic cage's peak too.
>>
Most documentary series by Adam Curtis are real eye openers.

If you can find his work "Century of the Self", fucking watch it. Four hours of nothing but redpills about Freud, marketing, propaganda, crazy social experiments, the hippie movement, and more.
>>80840087
>The Zero Theorem
pretentious hipster garbage

literally 1/10 movie
>>
File: jew who was a nazi grandpa pol.png (868 KB, 1268x4500) Image search: [Google]
jew who was a nazi grandpa pol.png
868 KB, 1268x4500
>>80841044
>found the morally superior kike lover

maybe you are deconstructing the BLM movement by attending it too??

I'm not buying any of this.
>>
>>80841191
>literally 1/10 movie
you know nothing of suffering and the pittiness of women
>>
Another good one
>Michael Caine and Robert Duvall are nazis trying to assassinate Winston Churchill

Really underrated classic
>>
File: Eagle_has_landed_The_01.jpg (67 KB, 350x530) Image search: [Google]
Eagle_has_landed_The_01.jpg
67 KB, 350x530
>>80841446
forgot pic Smh
>>
>>80840338
The only correct post ITT.
>>
>>80837565
Well here in america libtards decided that giving people money because they fucked up was a good thing. This money which when used correctly gives you the barest means to live is given to people that make poor choices consistently. These people then turn to other means to alleviate the boredom of thier lives(criminal activity) and rampant unprotected sex. The sex gives them more money which signals no consequences for your actions. You can keep going from there. Sadly the give money to needy children pulling on heartstrings is such a tried and true method of making things worse all over the world.
>>
>>80841343
If you intentionally purge Jewish influence from your movies, to the point where you violate source material's Jewiness to make it less Jewy, I'd call that deconstruction.

Traumnovelle, the book Eyes WIde Shut was based on, was centered around a Jewish couple, but Kubrick intentionally decided to cast Cruise and Kidman in the lead roles instead.

Say what you like, but I really doubt that any member of BLM would be willing to go off and make an all-white version of a classic black story in film, like an all-white The Color Purple or Invisible Man.
>>
>>80835519
Blade Runner is one of my all time favourites. Might be a bit too much on the sentimental and dreamy side for some people, but it's pacing it's visuals and the sound are absolutely top.
You could call it redpilled, if you like, too. It's visions for the future are grim.
>>
>>80840740
>Why is Lord of War on the list?
Opening scene alone gets it on the list
>>
>>80841724
That's a good question to ask: is Blade Runner redpilled?

I'm sure what /pol/ would think of limited AIs, like the replicants. You put a limited lifespan and a protein-based body (instead of a computer) on a computerized mind, and you might a model for artificial intelligence that won't lead to a Skynet situation.
>>
>>80841698
I can easily sacrafice one kike to get rid of all the bad ones. Even if you deem him like one of us.
>>
>>80841724
replicants are the rapefugees
>>
>>80835519

Ken Russell's The Devils
>>
>>80841906
But the ending takes it off.
It portrays pro-assault weapons people as greedy people responsible for genocide and the worst atrocities mankind has to endure.

Funny thing is, America has a shitload of guns, but unlike the dindus we can form a stable government and way of living in spite of this. In fact, our presence of arms makes us stronger, not weaker, as a nation.

Lord of War could've been a movie that criticized African tribalism and it's tendency to incite wars and spread corruption, but it wasn't.
>>
>>80842186
>we should make a different ending to it

Can you imagine what it would look like? Like a proper American History X
>>
File: p685_p_v8_ac.jpg (404 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p685_p_v8_ac.jpg
404 KB, 960x1440
>>80841446
fuck yes, Where Eagles Dare has Clint dressed like a nazi gunning people down most of the film
>>
>>80842277
You mean the movie that could've been a criticism of hood culture and it's negative externalities, like violence, poverty and racism, but instead decided to criticize those "FUCKING WHITE MALES!" instead?
>>
>>80842481

American History X isn't that bad if you turn it off right after the guy gets curb stomped
>>
>>80842481
Yes.
I'm talking about critical mass of chimpout proportions.

The redpill would be too much to swallow, we know that.
>>
File: 1464842729312.png (1 MB, 942x661) Image search: [Google]
1464842729312.png
1 MB, 942x661
>>80842674
kek

>>80842715
And thus, the white man's burden; we make the races and cultures of the world better, and the world hates us for it in return.
>>
>>80835519
>Inglorious Basterds
not the remake, that's for sure. Probably not the original either.

Tarantino is king cuck, Nazis were still portrayed as Jew killers (not merely rounding them up for internment) and furthermore the "refined" nazis both turn out to be psychopaths.

(need I remind you of the French Jewess and her Big Negro lover?)
>>
>>80838278
OBEY.. OY VEY
>>
>>80835519
Jeremiah Johnson

>you can live without other people
>you can live a happy and fulfilling family life in the wilderness
>the government will fuck everything you love over in the name of 'the greater good'
>You can fight long after you've died on the inside

and most importantly
>White men belong on the frontier. it's where we prosper and the only place that aligns with our notions of freedom and agency
>>
>>80840142
F a m isn't an acronym ...
>>
File: 1364509974051.jpg (67 KB, 337x409) Image search: [Google]
1364509974051.jpg
67 KB, 337x409
>>80835519
Casusl pleb: the list not a single kino spotted
>>
>>80843087
I'm convinced it goes both ways.
I think back to the German sergeant beaten to death near the beginning of the movie. He wasn't a hardcore Jew-hater, but rather just a guy who wanted to protect his own people, yet they branded him all the same and killed him in brutal fashion.

He's no Kubrick though. I feel bad for Tarantino... it's kinda sad when a kike is actually less of a kike than you are.

>>80843367
I know, that's why I made the distinction between f a m and acronyms.

>>80843413
Contribute.
>>
>>80837565

>If Isaac Newton was from the Bronx, he'd be a gangbanger too

lmao kys
>>
>>80842110
Not really they are slaves working mines for 4 years until they die...
>>
File: 1463702280828.jpg (106 KB, 1150x742) Image search: [Google]
1463702280828.jpg
106 KB, 1150x742
>>80843413
>Kino
>political

Have some existentialism instead :^)

>Ta'm guilass
>Der siebente kontinent
>他人の顔’
>東京物語

Bonus war movies for those not into kino

>Paths of glory
>Beasts of no nation
>The deer hunter
>The cranes are flying
>>
>>80835519
Those shits... 'redpilled' LOL
>>
kubrick was jewish, if you dont like jews then dont pretend like he isnt jewish just because hes your idol. either accept he is jewish and change your opinion on jewish people or accept hes jewish but dont change your opinion but dont shy away from the fact.
>>
>>80844362
Try actually reading what I said
>despite his echoberg blood

Are you tired? Maybe you need to take a nap?
>>
>>80842674
I can agree with this, the rest of the movie is trash.
>>
>>80837536
4 conspiracy theories videos - what could go wrong?
>>
>>80838198
You must love drugs, they're not redpilled - especially hard ones.
>>
>>80844303
bretty gud you are allright.
>>
>>80839753
It's good - the most annoying words were filtered, thank our rice god.
>>
>>80840087
>Split second (to see post Brexit England)

What's that? Give a link.
>>
File: 1457705811383.png (19 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1457705811383.png
19 KB, 183x232
>>80843254
SHUT IT D..DOWN!!!!

THE GOYIM KNOOOOOOOWWWW!!
>>
>>80840213
Margin call is the only good on in your list.
>>
>>80846398
www . solarmovie . ph/ watch-split-second-1992.html
>>
You're right, except for Matrix - it is one big bluepill.
>>
>>80846780
I thought otherwise... until I learned of the Wachowski "Sisters" who made it.

This thread's only made my internal redpill more potent.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.