[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it fair for spastics to live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: r0_0_1555_2066_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (53 KB, 510x678) Image search: [Google]
r0_0_1555_2066_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
53 KB, 510x678
Is it fair for spastics to live?
>>
They have several countries, why not.
>>
>>80835275
Fpbp!
>>
well they let autistic virgins like you live so why not
>>
>>80835220
No
Anyone with any form of mental defficiency shouldn't be allowed to reproduce desu
>>
>>80835220
He looks happy so why not?
>>
i dont see why not if the parents are cool with basically ending their lives let them
>>
>>80835715
For all we know that's because he just shit his pants.
>>
they usually seem a lot happier than ordinary people, but then they don't have to go to work & get a responsibility free life..

the ones who piss me off are the moaning cunts. "I can't get my wheelchair on the bus" etc.
never mind the inconvenience you cause by holding the bus up for 20 minutes while the ramp lowers lets you on and raises again.
>>
>>80836553
I thought it was a myth that they were happier than normal people.

Either way my opinion is that they should be aborted as soon as possible and that all doctors should advice for abortion of retarded people or whatever.

I'm a swecunt so not sure if spastic means retarded as well but downs people usually fall into depression if they manage to live to up to puberty, because their brain gets advanced enough to realise they're stupid and "special" while still not doing anything about it.
>>
>>80835220
im not sure if they feel actual happiness or they want to die each day of their lives but cant say it.

if it has been confirmed that a spastic genuinely wants to die, i shall not get in the way of making his dreams come true
>>
>>80838279
>I thought it was a myth that they were happier than normal people.

I knew a guy who was hit buy a car and left slightly brain damaged and crippled, he didn't have to work, got a free adapted house and spent his benefits on booze and weed.
He was pretty happy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.