[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posture and aesthetics of LGBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 3dollarbill.jpg (28 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
3dollarbill.jpg
28 KB, 615x409
I posted this on /lgbt/ and I want /pol/s take on it as well

>inb4 religionfags
I'll tip as hard as I can later, but I'm looking at this from objective stand point.

Not trying to generalize here, but I have to ask, why are gay/lesbian people so easy to pick out in a crowd? It's just too damn easy to pick you guys and girls out, even without a positive ID like rainbow bracelet, belt, etc. Part of me feels like it's just people being lazy, unimaginative, or just incredibly shallow to the point to where their sexuality is a predetermined aesthetic choice, but you guys are worst than people who center their entire aesthetic appeal around what music they listen to. Why is this? Don't even get me started on the men that have incredibly effeminate voices. They are literally the only demographic of human beings on the planet that talk like that and it gets really fucking annoying after hearing so many of them talk like that.

And also, why is it that most women that go for the short hair look are almost certainly lesbians? I like women with short hair, depending if they have the skull and facial structure to rock it, but after finding out that is pretty much a calling card for "I like pussy", I don't even bother engaging with them anymore.

I'm not trying to be a hard on about this, but goddamnit, it's so one note. It's almost like you guys have come full circle and just embraced the stereotype.
>>
Bump

WHY ARE THEY SO GODDAMN ONE DIMENSIONAL POL?!?
>>
>>80832611
Because they've been brainwashed by Jewish media to believe that sexual habits constitute identity. It's a side effect of lacking a strong national and cultural identity.
>>
>>80831518
It's because gay """"""""culture""""""""" is manufactured by media jews.
>>
>>80832611
Because they are turning their back on God. They take every chance they can to sin.
>>
Homosexuals were abused children, their identity is shattered so they pick up the most conventional (or superficial) pieces of both genders. I've met like 40 or so lesbians through my life, only one of them didn't had daddy/brother/uncle issues.
>>
>>80832768
But that's the thing though, it doesn't exist to begin with. I frankly don't give a shit what their sexual preference, but what are even some examples of gay culture to begin with?

I asked this on /lgbt/ and never got an answer because they know they're full of shit, but does Dolce and Gabanna put out suits with rainbow dick patterns all over it? Does Elton John sing songs about sucking dick every other track? Is Ellen DeGeneres' entire comedy bit and talk show about muff diving?
>>
>>80837834
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
>it doesn't exist to begin with
>>
>>80831518
>why are gay/lesbian people so easy to pick out in a crowd?
I know a gay guy who has a feminine haircut and dresses in tight wear, he is self aware of what hes doing and thinks its just part of human nature to dress and look different if you are different, making it more apparent to others.
>>
>>80832782
This is so true it hurts.
>>
>80839684
>Subjective religious answer
>This is so true it hurts.

Reminder that /pol/ is the flipside of the coin to tumblr.
>>
>>80831518
It all depends. I've known some people who you'd pretty much say were the last on the list for being gay but were. I much prefer those people than people who go full out camp with that put on annoying stereotypical voice.
>>
>>80831518
>>80832611
Visible minority. You notice the noticeable gays because they're noticeable and don't notice the ones who act normal.
t. gay and no one can ever tell
>>
>>80839005
I wouldn't really count any of that as "gay culture"

that was mainly just dudes fucking each other and then fucking women and killing people

all of that was implicitly straight
>>
>>80839891
Well tell your visibly minority of friends to fucking disappear because they are annoying as fuck and giving the rest of you a bad name. I don't care that you're gay, but goddamnit, anyone who bases their whole demeanor, being, whatever you want to call it around one facet of themselves, especially their sexuality, needs to be gassed.

>>80839005
Still, how the fuck is that culture? The Romans and Greeks had architecture, gladiatorial games, fucking indoor plumbing. Those are examples of fucking culture, having a propensity for being a male wanting to suck another males dick is NOT.
>>
>>80840494
>Well tell your visibly minority of friends to fucking disappear
M8 I don't know every flaming faggot in the world, I find them just as annoying
>>
most of the homosexuals of ancient greece and rome would be straight if they lived today

homos like to pretend that the ancients were like them but in reality they would have just beaten and raped modern gays for being such faggots
>>
File: just.jpg (23 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
23 KB, 493x335
Does HIV symptoms count as LGBT aesthetics?
>>
File: 85641986415.jpg (12 KB, 221x220) Image search: [Google]
85641986415.jpg
12 KB, 221x220
>>
>>80841283
>>80841474
Depends on who you talk to, some say it was introduced to the public by the CIA to kill of niggers and queers, but it seems kind of counter intuitive of the Jews plans to destroy this country if all of your subversive pets are dead or dying.
>>
>>80841683
You're saying the CIA and Jews introduced aids into the gay community to destroy it?
>>
File: 1465730801681.gif (868 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465730801681.gif
868 KB, 500x500
>>80831518
I have never really experienced gays like this, my godfather is gay and him and his partner are very manly. One is a cook the other is a mechanic, they have never appeared feminine to me.
>>
>>80842226
how do you find fucking your partner in the ass manly ever
god damn you people are delusional
>>
>>80841934
I'm saying is that conspiracy theorists sometimes have conflicting stories that go on. You can't have both because both aren't beneficial to one another.
>>
>>80843043
Yeah, as if they fucked each other in front of me. Nobody in my family spoke about sex let alone even kissed in front of the youngsters.

When I say manly I mean you would not know they were gay unless they told you.
>>
>>80840232
>all of that was implicitly straight
>dudes fucking dudes
>straight

welcome to /pol/
>>
>>80843043
don't men fuck women in the ass all the time
does that make them gay?
>>
Look at someone with a horrible illness.
You feel that innate disgust that swells in you at the sight of them, totally naturally?

Same thing.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.