[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only be racist if: >You are intelligent >Physically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
You can only be racist if:
>You are intelligent
>Physically fit
>Have reasons to be racist, good reasons, instead of "w-well atleast white p-people went t-to the moon!"
>If you're not willing to sacrifice your life for your race
If you are none of these things, you are just a fat degenerate piece of trash.
>P.S - This is not a pro-liberal or pro-SJ thread, I'm racist as fuck. But if you're none of the things I've listed, what good are you?
>>
>>80829737
*>If you're willing to sacrifice your life for your race

Well already fucked this thread up
>>
wow that's an ugly bitch in the image
>>
>>80829818
>Lithuania
No one even knows where that is
>>
File: Lynching-1889.jpg (124 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [Google]
Lynching-1889.jpg
124 KB, 976x1393
>>80829857
>>
>>80829857
ew, lol
>>
>>80829737
>You can only be racist if:
>>You are intelligent

If you were trying to recruit people you used the most supid tactic available
>>
>>80829737
My racism is due to a primal based instinct to hate everything that is not like me.
>>
File: 1467332300038.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1467332300038.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>80830057
>recruiting people on /pol/
>>
>>
>>80829737
>>You are intelligent
>>Physically fit
>>Have reasons to be racist, good reasons
No problems here.
>willing to sacrifice your life for your race
Well fuck.
>>
>>80830222
BLM can go out and kill there enemies (cops), and you can't even go out and kill dindu's for the future of your race? What the fuck is wrong with you anon
>>
>>80829737
>/int/ check
>/fit/ check
>/pol/ check
>/b/ shit son
>>
So I can just spew racially insensitive hatred and it won't be racism?
>>
>>80830325
>looks around country and neighborhood
>trannies, Charlies, flips and shitskin-chinks everywhere

No thanks.
>>
>>80830062
I wasn't inherently racist but I went to school with the kids of the first generation coconut south Auckland.
At 5 years old i could see we were clearly not the same and clearly had different values.
>>
File: 189302489320494.jpg (129 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
189302489320494.jpg
129 KB, 960x639
>>80829737
>If you are none of these things, you are just a fat degenerate piece of trash.
OP does bring up a good point. IMHO, years of easy living, free passes, and medical advancements have pretty much decimated the white race more than any race war ever could. A lot of people with shit genes and terrible hereditary diseases were allowed to reproduce just because they were white. It's like the white race practically committed self genocide.
>>
>>80829737
All checked, but i didnt need your approval nigger.
>>
Yup am racist to everyone except Whites. Sikh here, I'm 6'5 and 190lbs too
>>
>>80829737
>look at me I am the perfect being!
That wallpaper of yours was created by a fucking brony btw.
http://themistrunsred.deviantart.com/art/Derpabteilung-323205449
>>
>>80831101
Thats not even just a south auckland thing. back before east auckland went chink it was exact the same.
>>
I grew up in bongland and got bullied by a few nigger kids and teacher did fuck all because they didn't want to be racist to the niggers

I later started hanging out with some white racists and I didn't get bullied anymore
>>
Black ppl are ugly as fuck and that's all the reason i need
>>
>>80829920
>americlap education
>>
Im racist primarily towards african-americans and hispanic people due to the fact that they're parasites bleeding dry the economy of the united states. They terrorize our nation with crime, they degenerate it by spreading their inferior cultures that involve drugs, promiscuity, indolence and ignorance. Then, they have the audacity to push for more influence in our country through organizations like BLM, when ironically, their actions prove they're not worth anything to society.

fucking niggers.
>>
File: 1464897073382.png (149 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1464897073382.png
149 KB, 480x690
>racist
>intelligent
>physically fit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.