[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone honestly disagree with the phrase/sentiment "Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: averagesjw2.png (43 KB, 511x786) Image search: [Google]
averagesjw2.png
43 KB, 511x786
Can anyone honestly disagree with the phrase/sentiment "Death to America" at this point?

Every bad part of modern western culture can be traced back to the involvement of american whites. From BLM to SJWs, from arfcom to stormfront back around to rationalwiki. All WHITE AMERICANS keeping it afloat.

Why do non-american whites tolerate these hippie shits? Why do non-whites tolerate americans at a-- oh wait, a bunch of them shot some cops recently, nevermind
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 1500x1125
>>80828775
It's obvious you are in a bad mood and looking for an argument, so here is a picture of some puppies to make you feel better.
>>
>>80829197
>u-ure just upset. ehere ahev a puppy so i dun ahev 2 justify myself ;_;

Shut the fuck up, white fuccboi.
>>
I agree with your sentiment.

It's as if the americans go around peddling this bullshit to other countries so they won't succeed. It seems to be back firing though.

I am under no illusion of freedom. Americans invested heavily into europe, and the migrant crisis was by design. I have to agree with op.
>>
>>80829457
A M E R I C A
That's an odd way to spell israel
>>
>>80829620
>israel wouldn't even exist if americans didn't pick up their tab after the war

Don't get me wrong, I am well versed in ww1 and 2.

But you first aided germany financially, and then when they lost you ended up backing them. This is before usa was flooded with jews.

You also let fuckloads into your country while the rest of the colonies turned them away.
>>
>>80829338
Lol, further proving my point. Bro you need to relax. People are individuals and you can't just say " All people from group x are the cause of/always do this or that." Now go pet a puppy and take a break from the Internet for a while.
>>
File: DSC04870.jpg (176 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
DSC04870.jpg
176 KB, 1000x750
>>80831048
really what id rather do is join some kind of anti-american terror group and blow up some san fran city buses or something, because 100% of all americans are shit and deserve to die
>>
>>80828775
Your Supreme Court ruled that you can legally blow a dog. That's 3rd world tier.

>>80829197
Don't let his mouth near them!
>>
>>80831190
I guess I can't sway your mind big chief. Have a nice day, aight?
>>
>>80831661
death to americ

>>80831399
case in point for american ignorance and why they should all die. that never happened. the law was found to be insufficient, and a bill to make such acts illegal was hastily pushed through to cover that hole. the man in question was still charged with various crimes related to animal abuse. death to america
>>
>>80831807
That's quite a paragraph to simply say "my Supreme Court ruled that it was legal to blow a dog." no matter how temporary it was or how many separate crimes the man was found guilty for.
>>
>>80831930
sexual relations with an animal were already illegal, the issue was that oral was not legally a sexual act..............................................................................................yet
>>
>>80828775

What the fuck is going on the that pic? Please tell me that isn't real.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.