[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>country has incredibly strict gun laws >including no handguns,assault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 322x157) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 322x157
>country has incredibly strict gun laws
>including no handguns,assault rifles etc
>banned all the things libs hate
>still have high crime rates
>some of the worst incarceration rates
>terrible domestic violence
>despite having extensive welfare and health programs
>"guns cause crime"
>>
Please find me an example of saying banning guns will reduce domestic violence.
>>
But Kiwis can freely own AR-15s, what are you trying to say?

That its a culture issue and not a gun issue? No shit cunt.
>>
>>80827580
coconuts cause crime
>>
>>80827580
>>80827668
If you want to reduce domestic violence, make alcohol illegal
>>
If Poland had guns it would be a bloodbath in the streets every day

Instead its a reasonably safe country and the worst I ever heard of happening to a person I know was getting their shit slapped by some assholes on the street. They were okay, no lasting damage.

With easily obtainable guns they would be dead, so no thank you, no guns here please.
>>
>>80831348
Because you are barbarians.
Switzerland have tons of guns and there is like 0,00000001% crime with guns.
>>
>>80831211
Why don't we just make domestic violence illegal? Oh wait...
>>
File: 1468170241929.jpg (24 KB, 550x471) Image search: [Google]
1468170241929.jpg
24 KB, 550x471
>>80831630
Pretty much this. Guns can make things worse, but the real reason America's so bad is because they're all crazy autistic retards.
>>
>>80831348
I'm pretty sure semi automatic handguns are legal in Poland. Possibly rifles too
>>
>>80831348
It is completely legal to have black powder gun or working replicas as long it was designed up to 1885
We don't have wild west shootouts
>>
>>80831211
Lies, alcohol is the only thing that can make marriage tolerable
>>
>>80831980
Nice dadcore humour
>>
>>80831630
There is plenty of gun violence but nobody dies because medkit
>>
>>80832053
I like your style
>>
Goddamn, I hate California
>>
>>80831211
Get fucked alcohol is our culture its says in our second amendment every man has the right to be shitfaced
>>
Can I have ar-15 type rifle in Australia?
>>
File: 0zXLM.jpg (45 KB, 650x479) Image search: [Google]
0zXLM.jpg
45 KB, 650x479
>>80827580
>incredibly strict gun laws
>including no handguns,assault rifles

wrong, do some research faggot
>>
File: 1466837282729.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466837282729.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
Are you serious?
Its MY perception, and the only qualifier I will add to 'enhance' my opinion is my crusty age of 36,
is that no one in NZ owns guns aside from weirdos and freaks and farmers with shotguns and air rifles.

Anyone who DOES own and collect guns is regarded by the 'common person' (or at least my family, in experience, without me offering opinion) as suspicious at best, and dangerous and or scary at worst.

No one I know feels safer with a gun-owner in their community, even if they're 'good solid people'.

In truth, guns are currently not part of NZ life, and we all appear to be safer for it.

I have never been mugged, or threatened with a gun in NZ in my 36 years.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.