[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sikhs ask Supreme court of India to ban sikh jokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3525422/SGPC-asks-Supreme-Court-ban-joke-websites-portray-Sardars-persons-low-intellect.html
>>
Sikhgger please
>>
>>80826923
In chutiyo ke liye kyu post kar diya yaha
Behen ke lund bro tier kehne lag jayenge or kuch chutiya baat
>>
Tell them to eat shit.
>>
Can we have some Sikh joke samples?
>>
>>80827179
India is a sikh joke.
>>
File: 1440641564352.jpg (10 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
1440641564352.jpg
10 KB, 181x182
>>80827179
>>80827280
>>
Sikhening
>>
>>80827179
Same as blonde jokes. Sikhs claim it is an INC conspiracy to defame them after two sikhs associated indira gandhi
>>
>>80826923
That really makes me sikh
>>
>>80827453
Assassinated
But jokes are right
>>
>>80826923
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>80827179
> Devindar went into The Bank of India and asked to open a current account. The cashier was surprised when Devindar left the building saying he would return after he had been to Delhi.
>When asked why he was visiting Delhi, he retorted that the application form said: 'Got be filled in CAPITAL.'

>Rasdeep goes into the kitchen and opens the cookie jar. He looks inside and closes it. His wife observes the whole episode and says nothing. Again Rasdeep enters the kitchen and does the same thing.
>His wife asks, Rasdeep, why are you doing that?'
>Rasdeep replies, 'The Doctor told to check my sugar level regularly.'

>Sardar said that he saw a movie 100 times. Reason:- There was a scene in the movie wherein a lady on the banks of a river is about to disrobe. Then suddenly a train passes by and the view is obscured. When he was asked why he went to see it so many times, he said: "Maybe the train will be late today."

They are basic Polack jokes, but replace the Polack with a Sikh. Some are pretty amusing desu.
>>
And I though they had a sikh skin.
>>
File: you_tried.jpg (20 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
you_tried.jpg
20 KB, 500x475
>>80828106
>>
File: 1467064484272.jpg (8 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
1467064484272.jpg
8 KB, 240x193
>>80828223
fank yuo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.