[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was only a matter of time after killing all those people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 8686204041_fa0d16b8e3_b.jpg (213 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
8686204041_fa0d16b8e3_b.jpg
213 KB, 1024x683
It was only a matter of time after killing all those people on 9/11 that he'd go mad. Is he on the same drugs as Bill?

https://youtu.be/SBf4DCpL1Q4
>>
yes ignore obamas race baiting rant and focus on some old guys movements while a song is playing
>>
>>80826223
>You can't do both
Cuck harder.
>>
>>80825750
idk actually pretty alpha, kinda btfo low energy michael
>>
>>80825750
God I miss Bush.
>>
>>80825750

They keep former presidents drugged as fuck so they don't release secrets/tell you who's really running the place
>>
Bush was the setup for what is coming. A president so bad and moronic that you didn't think it could get worse.
Now there's Trump and it's 1933 again.
>>
>>80827327

Obama was just as bad

He wanted to jump into Syria, but people said no (because of Iraq); Libya.

Bush had Iraq

Obama has set race relations back 60 years; enough so that blacks are calling for segregation

Obama has sided with Ukraine against Russia

Bush and Putin were bros
>>
>>80825750
hes adorable

i always thought bush was really cute

anyone else
>>
>>80827426
Makese sense really.
The irony of Obama's pesidency shows everywhere.
Less military intervention = more war and chaos
first black president = upcoming race war
And while I think Putin is mostly responsible for it, we got a new cold war.
>>
>>80825750
B
A
S
E
D

He doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>80827327
>>80827735
> German understanding of US Presidential politics

STOP
>>
>>80825750
Honestly thought that was great, Bush is actually a human being, and I don't give a fuck what you faggots say, he would never betray his country, that guy has this countries best interest at heart and if you'd watch his speech you would know that, it was very good.
>>
>>80828080
He right doe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.