[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are democrats violent people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 85484.jpg (209 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
85484.jpg
209 KB, 1600x900
Why are democrats violent people?
>>
they reach their limits of mental comprehension too quickly and have to resort to primitive techniques to continue communicating.
>>
their leaders let them get away with it

Hillary hasnt said one fucking thing about the black killer
>>
File: 41.jpg (151 KB, 807x911) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
151 KB, 807x911
>>80823672
>>
>>80823672
she is not a democrat, she is a marxist
>>
I don't think it has anything to do more than with their ideology being inherently contrarian to societal standard, raised in an environment that individuality of express regardless of message is a virtue, and the lack of scrutiny the media gives to leftist extremist groups.
>>
Did they bitch finally got a good beating yet?
>>
>>80823672
Because they are spoiled little children that has anger tantrums when the don't get what they want.
>>
>>80823672
they view things as black and white and think conservatives are legitimately evil
>>
>>80823978
Shes doing okay.
>>
>>80823672

To be fair, this cunt isn't a regular moderate leftist. That crazy bitch is member of BAMN which operates like an antifa cult defooing teenagers.

How is she still allowed to teach children and be involved in a teacher's union, I have no idea. Look it up, it's insane :

http://archive.is/Qt1gb

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4qbnj3/bamn_who_organizes_antifa_is_a_cult_serious_read/
>>
>>80823672
They're enabled
>>
>>80824244
how much do they get paid to do this?
>>
>>80824664
Seems to vary.
Some places say anything from $15-50 an hours (some offering transport and accommodation too).
>>
File: 478892643630.png (27 KB, 352x598) Image search: [Google]
478892643630.png
27 KB, 352x598
>>80824244
>Why are democrats violent people?

Because liberals are the dominant culture fro decades. Through the media and academia they've had control of the Overton window.

They can say whatever they want, the burden of proof is on the other side and they get to ignore opinions and facts they don't like.

Things are about to change though, they've fucked up. Too many people are sick of their shit to ignore.
>>
>FUCK DA POLICE
>WE CAN POLICE OURSELVES
>someone fights back/pulls a gun
>HELP ME POLICE!
>>
>>80825041
yeah, the right is sure showing them by trying to elect Trump. That's definitely going to make them look rational and expose liberal thought as retarded
>>
>>80824664

It's about power, not money. Being an activist and part of the teacher's union, she gets to exercise influence to push her commie agenda and some level of protection to do things that would get regular people in jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6NkpmOb0CM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.