[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /dispensingwithpretense/ here? I didn't used to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1464028628602.jpg (35 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
1464028628602.jpg
35 KB, 600x484
who /dispensingwithpretense/ here?

I didn't used to be a hateful person. I've had my share of problems, but I really can't complain about my quality of life.

I complain mostly at the fact I don't have much of a life at all. A gilded cage is still a cage, after all.

I have no friends where I live. I have had no signifigant other.

I've gone to university, only to not discover that its not actually an institution of higher learning, but a hugbox full of coddling academics looking to waste their time and parent's money. What I thought was a free exchange of ideas was nothing more than a racket and a place to get drunk and party.

I had to hide my powerlevel, because they disgusted me and tolerated no dissent.

After studying acting, I got great at hiding my true self, content to bury it under a mask with a smile glued to it.

I failed school simply out spite. I couldn't take it anymore. The pretense, the lies, the cognitive dissonance and pervasive hypocrisy.

4chan has given me what university never could; a glimpse into other places, talking with other people, and a free exchange of ideas.

It gave me freedom. So I come here, again, if only to spite the society which embraces falseness. Here, we can be fucking false, but you'd never be able to tell the difference.

It doesn't make me feel better, but it sure as hell makes me feel honest.

Call it the redpill or whatever, but I've done away with pretense. Nobody can say that you don't let anyone in when there's no fucking front wall or door.
>>
>>80821867
>My personal blog
>>
I can't say the same, before when I was blue-pilled I was completely retarded but I was atleast happy sometimes.

Now I'm completely red-pilled and basically regret my whole life. If only I went to school, if only I had treated my parents better, if only I didn't drink so much. And so on.

Then I think about my life and existence, why are we even here? We are like walking talking piles of garbage that live without knowing what life is.

We are just flesh robots, and it disturbs me.
>>
>>80821867
r/iamverysmart/
>>
File: 1467556171124-pol.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1467556171124-pol.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>>80821867
Interesting thread, OP.

For me, it's that I just never would carve and put on that mask, if I really needed to I believe I could... But I am an honest man, who desperately doesn't want to lose that one innocence I still possess.

I live in a cage, one day I'll break out and fly.
>>
File: 1467133717385.jpg (22 KB, 369x343) Image search: [Google]
1467133717385.jpg
22 KB, 369x343
>>80821867
>i did not used to be
>>
>I am so intelligent that's why I failed university
8/10
>>
>>80822590
>>80822809

I never said I was smart.

Stupid is as stupid does.

At least its honest.
>>
>>80821867
>>>/adv/

get the fuck off of /pol/ with that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x225
>>80821867

I know exactly what you mean OP

I've been lurking here (not /pol/ til recently) for the last 7 years at least, and I've never come across anywhere I can have these kinds of conversations, except with my gf and my parents - and even then, it's not quite the same, because they both have heir hang-ups, especially my gf

For someone who grew up in San Francisco, she has a hell of a lot of patience for me when we talk about guns or economics, even going so far as to recognize my points, and I admire her for that
No one other I've met at college (and I go to a big one, top 10 in the U.S., non ivy) has a fraction of the respect I have for her and my parents, not even close

Granted, some people have to deal with me because of my position at school, and I'll give them credit for publishing my work, but they don't seem happy to do it, and fuck up incredibly often - in fact, one of the people I work with at my comedy magazine actually apologized for his jokes, publicly. It wasn't even just his joke either, I and another two people were involved with it, and it made enough of a stir on campus that we got a radio interview.. Where he literally said "I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, I'd just like to make sure I say this, we recognize that we did what we did because we are coming from a place of privilege, and we just want to let you all know that we recognize our privilege as straight white men"
No one could even say anything after that, we all just kinda left
It kills me inside
Kills me
>>
File: 1468178594504.jpg (10 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
1468178594504.jpg
10 KB, 283x283
>>80823446
>mfw you typed all that out on a phone with a keyboard that you cant touchtype with
>>
>>80823590
Had to be said buddyboy
It's a tough profession to be associated with in a word of IslamoNazi apologists and pink-haired drama queens
Not to mention having a penis and white skin, Black God forbid I have an opinion
>>
>>80823815
That should read trans Bi-racial afrikan american brown goddess
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.