[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest with me /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1466915457935.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466915457935.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
Do you want to deport all the Mexicans and other illegal immigrants because you they are a drain on society and broke the law or because you are simply racist and don't like their kind? Or both perhaps?

Frankly, I dont really give a shit who they are as far as skin color, race, what have you. You want to come here, work hard, and try to make this country a better place, good for you, welcome aboard the big boat.

Also, do you think Trump is a racist? I believe he loves success, money, and his country too much to be racist, and not stupid enough to admit it even if he is.
>>
>>80817386
If youe illegal, regardless of race, you have to go back
>>
File: poliius 2.gif (12 KB, 167x162) Image search: [Google]
poliius 2.gif
12 KB, 167x162
hmm... An autistic, disgusting loser took time and effort to make this thread.

Let that sink for a minute...

>Pic related, it is >>80817386
>>
>>80817629
/thread
>>
>>80817386
Both America is a white mans country.
>>
>>80817386
>Frankly, I dont really give a shit who they are as far as skin color, race, what have you.

On an individual level, that seems like a nice idea. But we're not talking about individuals. We're talking about millions of people.

Mexicans, individually, can be nice. Sociologically, they're a wrecking ball that's going to ruin everything. Same with all shitskins, really.

We were a white nation. That was the source of our success. In general, whites are better humans than other races. We're harder working, more socially responsible, have higher intelligence than most, and we're more creative than any other race.

We're society builders. We built the foundation of this modern planet. Why the fuck would you dilute such a potent recipe for success?

Oh right, you're jewish. Fuck off with your principled neutrality. Mexico for Mexicans. If they're so great, why is their country an absolute shit pile? It's because they're not good.

Grow a spine, you race traitor faggot.
>>
>>80819425
This.
I've never had problems with individuals, the problem is with masses of people.

And that applies to everyone. Some german guy may enjoy having a token spanish friend but if he lived near a spanish ghetto in Germany he'd want us out like we're vermin.

Cultures and races collide.
>>
>>80819425
I'm pretty sure I have some sort of Jewish heritage somewhere down the line, my mother's maiden name was Eisner, an ultra rare Jewish family name from what I understand.

I do feel what you mean on a social level, hispanics, blacks, middle easterns, they come to this country and never assimilate to the culture. They just break off into their own little communities, and while some of them make an effort to try and learn English, I feel like most of them could give a shit less about this country as long as they are relatively safe, employed, and long for nothing more in life than that.
>>
>>80817386
I want to deport all nonwhites. Yes I am racist
>>
>>80817386
They are a drain and inferior to us and make our land and everywherre they go into shitty hell holes.

And they are a threat to us. Whites are being marginalized in our own homelands. So it's us or them. I pick my own kind. They have whole continents they can fuck off to and keep mismanaging.
>>
>>80819915
Culture isn't some static thing that you can assimilate into. Culture is a byproduct of many things. It has history, tradition, religion, ethnicity, pastimes, language, affecting it. You can't just hop in like you were born into it.

And even if you were born into it - culture and behavior are in a feedback loop. Culture affects behavior, and behavior defines culture.

Different races *behave differently*. Even though it's difficult to extract the inherent behavior from the culture, we can be certain it's there. IQ differences, hormonal differences, and subtle instinctual differences have major effects on culture.

Their culture is simply not compatible with ours. In small doses, they can create nice little subcommunities, but that's about it.
>>
>>80817386
i'm upset noone is integrating. i was taught emmigration, immigration, migration. i always planned on following the law of whatever country i go to - not discuss politics in china etc.

and there's the whole they're disrespecting the border that people died to erect.

i'm more worried about blacks from chicago/detriot leaving those cities and still having voting rights, than i am about illegal foreigners. i've met these niggers in person and it's guarenteed they will crash the cities they move to. via voting and culture
>>
I'm in agreement with you for the most part. As longas you can go throught the proper channels, come here legally, and prove you can be a benefit to society, and we're all good.

What I absolutely do not fucking understand is why liberals are appalled when you tell them that coming here illegally is, well, fucking illegal. What is wrong with treating criminals like criminals? Yes, we all understand it is hard and time-consuming to gain citizenship, but perhaps it is for good reason? And why try to change that legally, rather than let criminals run free? And yes, we all understand they are human and have families, but again, that doesn't make them exempt from justice. We don't treat our own criminals that well, so why treat criminals that don't even belong to us even better?
>>
>>80817386
I want to deport all illegals and have a secure border. I don't care where they came from, they have to go back.
>>
>>80817386
if you're here illegally, but you're otherwise contributing in a meaningful way AND not a violent offender, i'm fine with some kind of legalization process as long as it doesn't impede on legal american citizens' rights. america has to come first.

if you're here illegally and you're either not contributing OR some kind of violent offender, you have to go back. as long as you aren't a violent offender, you get a chance to do it the right way. if you are, tough shit, you're out.

for example, that one high school graduate who was valedictorian, had a scholarship and happened to be here illegally would be eligible for a hypothetical legalization process (even though i think her making the statement the way she did was pretty pious).

however, paco the mule fucking meth dealer gets to fuck off.
>>
>>80817386
Both
No
>>
>>80817386
Pol is satire. Nobody wants here to deport anyone of course.
>>
>>80817386
just come in fucking legally. yea its a shitty process that takes a while but just fucking do it. but you better fucking assimilate into american culture and not be a cunt that americans dont pander to your stupid shit. if you want to be an american than fucking be one
>>
Do you not realize, your problem is racial. In 100 years, I'll be dead, and your ancestors will simply have recreated Mexico here and you'll be ruled over by a top 3%-5% Whites who will make your people serfs.

Demographics is destiny. Ask yourself anon, if we moved all mexicans to japan and all Japanese to Mexico, what do you think the two nations would look like in 30 years?

IF it's just about a system of government, why not let the US send 100 Whites there to run your government if you want Whites to run your government?

And you can call me racist, whatever you want, but it's historical and biological. There is a reason Arica is the wealthiest, most fertile nation on earth but the worst shithole. It's the people, it's genetics.

You people are just going to ruin this nation, just as the Arabs will destroy Europe.
>>
every fucking illegal, whether they're a Hispanic who hopped the border or a European overstaying their visa, needs to fucking LEAVE now. It's in no way driven by race. It's just an added bonus that this will also make America whiter
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.