[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Philippines BASED, China BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: 20160712_230359.png (1 MB, 1440x1952) Image search: [Google]
20160712_230359.png
1 MB, 1440x1952
>Stands up against "bully" China for their rights to their regional territory in the South China Sea
>Wins in a "milestone decision" that addressed the issues in territorial claims, thus ruling China's claims as having no basis
>Inspires surrounding countries like Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei who are also having overlapping territory issues with China to file similar claims against the bully for their region
>Social media shows that the chinese are completely outraged, whilst the filipinos have "Chexit" which represents their public's desire for Chinese vessels to leave nearby waters

tl;dr Philippines tells China to fuck off. China utterly BTFO.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/beijing-blames-philippines-south-china-sea-trouble-160713041125894.html

Why is the Philippines so based?
>>
File: proxy.jpg (40 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
40 KB, 500x334
>>
>>80817082
I'm starting to think the Jews just want as many nuclear war green lights ready to go and use in case the Donald gets elected
>>
Doesn't mean shit. The chinks are still going to keep building their shitty artificial islands and the other asians won't be able to do anything about it.
>>
>>80817082
Thanks USA
>>
>>80817082
Not knowing that the island is literally owned by Taiwan and we pissed them off by supporting mud shits.
>>
>>80817082
>chexit
more like chiBYE
>>
>>80819219
>chiBYE
i kek'd
>>
>>80819219
nice
>>
>>80819219
heh
>>
File: 1440852242999.gif (422 KB, 268x288) Image search: [Google]
1440852242999.gif
422 KB, 268x288
>>80819219
>>
>>80817082
>China doesn't have access to the South Chinese sea

Explain to me how this works
>>
>>80817082
The SCS ruling is bad for Vietnam and Japan in the long run, as they rely on small shoals to extend their EEZ waters. The ruling declared that Itu Aba island (controlled by Taiwan) is a "rock" and not an "island". This sets a legal precedent for China's EEZ dispute with Japan, which may potentially shrink Japan's waters since Okinotorishima is a tiny rock, yet Japan states that it is an island.
>>
>>80822829
They do, just not being exclusive.
>>
File: Bob.jpg (138 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
138 KB, 540x720
>>80817082
>>
>>80823032
Forgot to mentiom: Itu Aba island is the largest island in the South China Sea. If Itu Aba is a "rock", then all other smaller islands are rocks too. Per international law, rocks can't extend a country's EEZ, but islands can.
>>
File: itu_aba_overview.jpg (724 KB, 2000x1209) Image search: [Google]
itu_aba_overview.jpg
724 KB, 2000x1209
>>80823032
>this is a rock
>>
>>80817082
bwahahahahahahahaha

china is such an out of touch belligerent cockhammer. and to think the west is in total disarray now because the idiots running our country like bill clinton and his people allowed those retards most favored trade status for a small fee. the shit you are seeing in the world now like the death of american indusrialism and the flooding of yurop by refugees is a direct result of idiots like bill and hillary selling the usa to retards in commie land. meanwhile they try to paint trump as a loose cannon. ww3 when?
>>
>>80819047
This, the Chinese are gambling we don't wan't to go to war or even impose sanctions. They better pray Trump doesn win.
>>
File: Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>80817082

I am pretty sure Hague is high on greens when they make the final judgment.
But regardless, my country did not took part in the trial, therefore we don't give a fly fuck about the judgment.
>>
>>80819219
l like this guy
>>
>>80823561
What is your country?
>>
>>80817082
Now we just need US Navy bases put in the Philipines and Mao is fucked
>>
>>80823475
indonesian barry is the one with a pivot to asia. that retarded strategy name did moar damage to chinese merican relations than trump evar did. that and clinton bombing the chinese embassy in belgrade. thanks libs.
>>
>>80823561
Not like you can take part in UN affairs :^)
>>
>>80823561
kek taiwan is the most cucked country on the planet. pls stahp talking u fly fuck <3
>>
>>80823561
Your country isn't real, m8
>>
>>80823692
>that retarded strategy name did moar damage to chinese merican relations than trump evar did
Chinks get butthurt if you don't say that the entire planet belongs to them. Who gives a shit what they think?
>>
>>80823616
No we dont. They can fight their own goddamn wars.
>>
>>80823726

You know, I consider that to be a good thing, I mean seriously who the fuck gives a rat's ass about UN anyway?

>>80823613

Oh you know the one that supposedly to be the real China but most of the world are too fucking greedy/stupid to admit it.
>>
>>80823761
Fuck off taiwan is best china not shithole prc.
>>
>>80824287
>supposedly to be the real China
Let it go Formosa.
>>
>>80824369
>t. worst korea
>>
Why the fuck does China think they own that much? It's literally right off the coast of Vietnam and the Philippines. its closer to those countries than to China. What makes China think it owns maritime territory all the way to Malaysia?

Why the fuck are Chinese outraged by this, they have no claim to it. Sure I believe in the rule of conquest but they haven't done so they're just trying to claim other people's territories as theirs for complete arbitrary reasons. China won't accomplish anything, they have been are and always will be completely incompetent military wise. The last time they beat a foreign nation was so small history book foot note border conflict with India. Before the. It was centuries the last time they beat anyone over than themselves in some stupid civil war. China is by far the most pathetic nation in history.
>>
>>80824417

Why? You are the exactly the kind of person I was talking about,go read more books burger.
>>
>>80824674
You have no hope of being China anymore. You're something new. Just be that and quit chasing a fantasy.
>>
>>80824791

Go back and read my earlier statement.
Note that I said "supposedly". I know we have no hope but I am more than happy to bring down chink if I got the chance to
>>
>>80824564
Chinks geniunly believe that the earth is their property because some Chink emperor or told them so a long time ago. Thats why they think they own the ocean.
>>
>>80825249
Go back and read mine. You lost the war. Let it go.
>>
>>80825249
Taiwan is an intriguing place. Is it true that the chinese government sends over a shitload of loyal han chinese to sway elections to pro-china candidates?
>>
>>80825335

Sure we lost the war, but chink never kill the republic off completely, they fail to do so. And there for we lived on, how can you recognize a country's sovereignty for 30 years than suddenly decide that the country's sovereignty does not exist?
Oh right, because you are AMERICAN(AKA I DO WANT I WANT! FUCK THE OTHERS)

Again, go read more books.

>>80825538

They can't do that, to obtain the legal citizenship to vote is extremely hard for foreigners, especially chinks.
>>
>>80826076
>how can you recognize a country's sovereignty for 30 years than suddenly decide that the country's sovereignty does not exist?
I wasn't saying you don't exist, I'm saying you're not China, you're Taiwan. Crying about it won't change that.
>>
do americans in general hate china?
>>
>>80826076
So you guys are de facto independent but cant officially say that because mainland china will start crying?
>>
File: 1468393636222.png (1 MB, 783x1183) Image search: [Google]
1468393636222.png
1 MB, 783x1183
>>
>>80825297
This is actually true depending on what the propaganda flavor of the decade is. ChiComs need shitty justification to thug others.

I've heard arguments about how the Native Americans in North America were original Chinese settlers and thus the entirety of North America belongs to China and that all of North America must bow down to the current ChiCom leader.
>>
>>80826170
Chinese Americans who aren't shitbag tuhaos or other lowlife scum (Ex: Commies) hate modern Chinese more than your typical American.
>>
>>80823282
earth is a mote of dust
>>
>>80826149

I am not crying, I am stating facts.
Before 1949 if one says China it means ROC not PROC.
We were never eradicated by the CCP, therefore how can you claim that my country's name is Taiwan instead of Republic of China

Also,I never said I want to become Chinese anyway,that title has been tainted since 1950, but I do want people to know their shit.

There is no nation named Taiwan, that is a geographic location, Officially it suppose to be Republic of China.
>>
the day china is able to produce unmanned assault weapons and a nuclear defence is the day the world belongs to them
>>
>>80826348
but what's the public opinion?
we in germany don't hear much about china. media only talks about them when russia is involved. and it depends on russia if china is good or bad.
>>
>>80826176

Go here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan

It is a lot faster than having me explaining ever bit of bullshit.
>>
>>80826263
>>80826547
btw no one talked about the south sea situation so far. haven't seen any german articles about it.
>>
POWERFUL RACE
>>
File: Taiwan.jpg (20 KB, 395x98) Image search: [Google]
Taiwan.jpg
20 KB, 395x98
>>80826513
We're talking about right now. When people say China they mean the shithole to the northwest of you. When they want to talk about your country, they say Taiwan. Learn to live with it.
>>
>>80826630
>>80826547
You rarely if ever hear much about China in the mainstream American press. No one really cares at all.
>>
>>80826622
I'm obviously after the perspective of a taiwanese poster rather than wikijew.
>>
>>80826760

I know, I do not plan on changing it, but again, I do appreciated if people can at least understand the background story.

Than again, this is too much to ask for people now days anyway....
>>
>>80826804
Nobody cares because your media doesn't cover it. Americans only care about what their media tells them too
>>
>>80817082

who the fuck are China trying to kid with that line red line? Dumbasses. You want to claim bits of land thousands of miles from you, you gotta take some islands.
>>
>>80827216
obviously they know the rest of the world isn't stupid. They're banking on nobody stopping them.
>>
>>80826856

I was giving you general information, because if I have to go through every bs I don't have to sleep for at least 2 days.

But here is the very short version:
-Republic establish in 1911
-C.K.S(Chiang Kai-shek) took power
-Some people piss at C.K.S
-CCP Organize
-Fight KMT before WWII
-KMT almost win, but Japs came
-KMT force to work with CCP
-CCP uses recourses provide by KMT to gain strength
-After WWII, KMT corrupt as fuck, economic is shit.
-CCP Revolution
-Won, KMT "RETERATED" to Taiwan
-PROC establish
-CCP want CKS dead
-Claim since PROC=China, Taiwan belong to PROC.
>>
>>80827202
>Nobody cares because your media doesn't cover it.
It occasionally pops up on our media, but again, people don't give a shit.
>>
>>80827324
Someone needs to give you guys nukes so you can tell the chinese to fuck off and become your own country. Why would you bother reuniting with China when it would just drag down your HDI.
>>
>>80827748
>Why would you bother reuniting with China when it would just drag down your HDI.
Ask the KMT.
>>
>>80826547
Americans genuinely don't care because its an Asian Problem for Asia to sort out in their minds.
>>
>>80827748
kek sounds like we might as well give Switzerland the Sampson option too.
>>
>>80827748

We did develop nuclear arsenal, hell we even test it in Africa and about to enter production stage.
But SOMEBODY force us to shut it down.
(Whisper)america
>>
>>80817403
Meme magic is to powerful.
Phillipines super power by 2050
>>
>>80827216

It's Germany all over again, they'll keep making claims and grabbing land betting that people wont go to war over it
>>
>>80817082
too powerful
>>
>>80827962
That's breddy good. If only we had this mindset in the Middle East.
>>
>>80828557
so what you're saying is that they're the good guys?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.