[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFX hRcDGKkU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (240 KB, 372x433) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
240 KB, 372x433
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFXhRcDGKkU
>>
the crazy bitch
>>
>>80812526
Her son probably forced her in some ghetto apartment complex because he was tired of taking care of her lmao. She got a bad case of culture shock right there
>>
>>80812305
Of course the crazy bitch but the black guy just acts like a little offended pussy
>>
>>80812305
niggers and jews
>>
>>80812936
I would be a little upset too.
>>
>>80812305

the old woman seems stupid and senile, but the black guy seems stupid and provocative.
>>
>>80813118
Who was more in the wrong there. The old white lady kinda annoyed me but I would have some words to the black guy. I probably could have DE-escelated the situation
>>
>>80812305
Nigger probably chimped out on her, then backed up and started videoing.

She has every right to sit on her patio and keep an eye on her neighborhood, to help prevent to types of crime our little gangbanger that look like him, usually does at night. Guy got gang color on and everything.

Being a thug nig, he had to go terrify her to get his jollys, and to drive home the typical black narrative of "nobody saw nuffin, no witnesses."
>>
>>80814903
>Nigger probably chimped out on her, then backed up and started videoing.
Did you watch the video? She says "you were coming to rape me. I saw it in your face."
Never anything about him already having been there.
>>
She clearly has dementia
>>
>>80814903
Why are you assuming any of that happened.
>>
>>80815199
How did he know she was going to freak out then? Answer: because he had done this before, to her.
>>
>>80815746
Once again, watching the video is a pretty good idea.
"That's my mother up there, okay?...You harass me. You harass my children. You harass everyone when I come to visit my mother."
His mom apparently lives near the woman and he is saying that shit like this happens whenever people visit her.
>>
>live alone under a bunch of nogs
>thumping and banging at all hours
>have to pick up litter off my ground level patio every morning
>one with analbeads around his neck approaches me because im sitting on my property with binos
>panic.
She's like 70 years old Its well known that old lonely white women cant mind their own business. Why even bother? So that he can cry victim.
>>
>>80812305
nigger ape
>>
>>80815746
It's pretty obvious that old bitch has harassed them before.
>>
File: Deportation.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Deportation.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>80812305
He needs to go home.
>>
>>80812305

those look like nice apartments. where the fuck is that?
>>
yea,because it's unfathomable for a nigger to rape or rob someone
>>
>someone is being obnoxious and retarded
>I better try to engage in a conversation with them and continue to provoke them instead of leaving and making sure I get home on time so I can take care of my wife and children and get a good nights rest before the big meeting tomorrow at my important job

the only people that have time to be offended are people that have too much time
>>
>>80816553
Those aren't nice.
>>
>Blacks can't tell the difference between normal people and handicapped people

are their iq's really that low?

>needs someone to explain to him that the old lady is crazy, can't just figure it out.
>>
>>80816846
So old racists are now considered handicapped. Lets euthanize them.
>>
>>80812305
depends on whos property it was. if its public, the old bitch needs to shut up and let the nigger pass. if its private, the nigger needs to stay the fuck away from the old bitch. if its owned by a third party, that person needs to resolve it by either telling the old bitch not to act that way toward a guest or tell the nigger to gtfo.
>>
>>80817218
He was walking on the grassy alley behind the apartment complex. He never once stepped foot onto her property according to the video.
>>
>>80812305
>immature black guy bullying an old white lady who clearly has mental health issues

Just 2 morons. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>80817360
You're probably right
>>
>>80817285
that doesnt look like an alley. it looks like property belonging to the apartment complex, possibly property that shes or her family is legally renting. you can tell because of the well trimmed grass, planted trees, and garden hes standing right next to.
>>
>>80817509
If the owner of the apartment complex wants to kick the black dude out fine, I'm assuming the apartment complex owner also owns that grassy area. The old lady owning that entire grassy part?I highly doubt
>>
>>80817360
What mental disorder causes you to yell rape only when black men approach? I want to look that up in DSM V,
>>
>>80817823

Being a bored old fuck that has to seek confrontation to go through because otherwise everyone ignores her

I know the kind, once one hit me with his cane when I was 14, he regretted it.
>>
>>80817737
doesnt matter. unless the niggers got permission from the owner of the apartment complex, hes got no right to be there and the old bitch has a signed contract solidifying her right to be there. the nigger needs to go and stay go because the apartment complex will side with her every time, especially since hes filming himself while intentionally provoking her to get her to act that way.
>>
>>80818021
He was apparently visiting his mother at he complex and having a BBQ with their family. I doubt the owner implemented some sort of no nigger policy until approved by me. He can be there until the owner says otherwise.
>>
>>80812305
If she's european, like the nigger says, she probably has PTSD from repeated shitskin gangrapes.
If she's american, it's probably the same.
>>
>>80818305
So she was #TRIGGERED
>>
>>80818180
then, like i said, its the owner of the apartment complex that needs to decide if the nigger needs to refrain from being in the apartment complex, or in that area of the apartment complex, or if the old bitch needs to not act that way. and again, the video of the nigger provoking her isnt exactly helping his case.
>>
>>80818392
But she was provoking that entire family by looking at them with binoculars. If we're making assumptions here, like you are, then I'll assume that she has probably done this before.
>>
>>80812305
call me a cuck, but I'm with the negro on this one.

fuck that nosey old bitch
>>
>>80817131
>retired old people living in care homes aren't handicapped or mentally ill

ok son.
>>
>>80818502
looking at something thats outside for all to see, even with binoculars, isnt illegal or provoking. if it makes you uncomfortable then youre free to go inside and close the curtains so she cant legally get a look.
>>
>>80818705
Lol alright. So they were both within their legal bounds. You can side with an old racist if you want that's fine by me. But for once the black guy didn't break the law and that somehow upset you.
>>
File: 800.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
800.gif
3 MB, 480x480
>>80815265
you are clearly not focusing on the real issue here.
>>
>>80815304
cause the guy is a nigger and niggers always lie. Never trust anything a nigger says.
>>
>>80818843
the nigger was acting like a nigger. it was a simple case of him intentionally acting that way to get a reaction out of a clearly mentally ill old woman. that IS potentially harassment and the apartment complex would likely throw him out for it, if for no other reason than to avoid future conflict or lawsuit.

but all i said is that its up to the apartment complex. you just assumed i was siding with the old bitch because i didnt immediately side with the nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
RAGGLE FRAGGLE
>>
Nigs in the right to ask why she's lying and spying but then goes the wrong way about it. Report her to the owners of the complex saying you dont expect to be harrassed, say you have footage of her admitting lying/fabricating and if it continues you'll involve the police. They are involved because their tenants are yellling abuse so you expect them to have a word asap.
>>
>>80818900
Thumbnail looks like Trudeau. I'm still not entirely convinced it isn't him
>>
Why do grown male niggers always pick on old white folk? Don't they have any shame? You never see this behavior from any other race than niggers. Fucking scumbags.
>>
>>80819230
If he was acting like a nigger then he would have raped her, according to you. You want to talk about harassment though? In the video the guy talked about his kids getting harassed by her or something like that. But were you ever going to address her flat out lying about him trying to rape her.
>>
>>80812526
Fpbp
>>
>>80812305
the woman for being too sexy
>>
>>80819459
>If he was acting like a nigger then he would have raped her, according to you.
i dont even know what youre trying to argue here. hes a nigger because hes going out of his way to bother an old woman who is bothering him, when it would be easily solved by going to the apartment complex

>In the video the guy talked about his kids getting harassed by her or something like that.
again, watching people in broad daylight is not harassment.

>But were you ever going to address her flat out lying about him trying to rape her.
shes clearly insane. ignore her or tell the people in charge of the apartment complex.
>>
>>80819974
What made you think she was watching his kids and not harassing them? I mean, he did say she was harassing them INSTEAD of watching them.
>>
>>80819974
>again, watching people in broad daylight is not harassment.
She could have done more than just watching them. She could have yelled shit at them or whatever.

>i dont even know what youre trying to argue here
I can say the same about you.

>shes clearly insane.
So put her old ass in an insane asylum.
>>
>>80819459
Yelling rape is her way of fucking with him the way he is fucking with her.

He obviously noticed her watching them with the binocs, came over and got all indignant about her violating the Constitution by racistly spying on him, got a reaction from her, they verbally sparred, and then he decided to come back and fuck with her some more, this time with the camera.

He even sets it up for us when he goes back for round two. Only this time, she yells rape to fuck with him.

You have to admit that, as crazy as she is, she pretty much owns his ass. Dumbfuck that he is.

You can even get a good picture of how belligerent and unreasonable he is when the other white lady comes out to basically tell him to get a life and quit arguing with a crazy person. He starts arguing with her even though she is in the right.
>>
>>80820157
I do agree with you there. He should have been the bigger man and just left because you're right, she is old and most likely is a little nuts up there. It pissed me off when she thought he was going to rape her just because he is black and wearing a turban (idk why he was wearing one but that's irrelevant) he was walking over and asking her why she's starring at his family with binoculars. I would also be annoyed.
>>
>>80820117
>>80820147
what makes you think she was doing more than watching them? he said the word harassment multiple times, but no specifics on how or when. all we know is that shes yelled rape at him and looked at them through binoculars.

>>80820147
the nigger clearly and intentionally started a confrontation with an insane old woman. he is legally at fault for starting the confrontation when she was not doing anything illegal and he had other channels in which to voice his concerns.
>>
>>80814903
Im first to "lol niggers gonn nig right?" but this guy seems pretty removed from being a thug and the lady just seems off her rocker and scared.
>>
that woman is 80 years old. thats like citing statistics from the 1950s for your current events book report. suck a dick tyrone....
>>
>>80820459
>legally at fault
What illegal activity took place here?
>>
>>80813036
Why, you moron? It's obviously an old woman with dementia. Rather than provoke her or try to argue with her, you should leave her alone and feel sorry for her.
>>
>>80820459
Lad I don't know what you want me to say. You are on the old ladies side, I am siding with the nigger. All I know is it is a felony to falsely accuse rape of someone and you say he is legally at fault yet I see no crimes committed on his side. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you either if that's what you think
>>
Someone link the videos to that crazy feminist who thought the patriarchy was following her everywhere.
Same thing.
>>
>>80820791
Yeah he should have just left her alone to die, along with her prejudices.
>>
>>80820354
She didn't think he was going to rape her.

He had already interacted and had a history with her prior to this video. He introduced the video by stating that they are going over to check out this "racist, crazy white European" woman who has been watching them and to "watch this" (watch what I'm going to catch on tape). This shows that he already knows she's low hanging fruit. He's already been over there asking her about the binocs.

When I was 12, I'd go over my friend's house and fuck around with his crazy aunt that lived with them. She would tell my friend's mom we were trying to kill her. We would laugh. And then we would get in trouble and I would get sent home. I was 12. How old is this "man"?
>>
>>80817360
nailed it
>>
>>80820773
youre right, i shouldve said legally at fault if it had escalated.
>>80820833
this is clearly not a case of false accusation that could be prosecuted. it can be easily argued that she yelled rape because she felt threatened and needed to grab somebodys attention (because the nigger admitted to approaching with the intention of confronting her) or because shes fucking crazy.
>>
>>80820791
>when she's young she's a liberal
>when she's old she has dementia
really makes you think.
>>
>>80821379
I'm fairly sure that the person that would be legally at fault if it had escalated would be the person that escalates the situation in an illegal manner, with violence, for instance.
>>
>>80812305
Niggers are always wrong.
>>
>>80814903

>his shirt literally says "servant of God"

Kys racebaiting shitsack
>>
>>80820791
>Why, you moron? It's obviously an old woman with dementia
oh please. that old white bitch has been crying rape on black men since the 40s
>>
How many white people would be sticking around to aggrivate this?

He needed to leave.
>>
>>80821693
depends on the circumstances in which it escalated. the crazy bitch has got a good claim to self defense after the nigger admitted to intentionally confronting her. in many states, if the video showed anything other than him leaving before violence broke out, hes at fault.
>>
WTF I hate white people now!

Seriously tho white Americans seem to work hard to earn the hate.
>>
>>80822032
it wouldn't happen to a white person.
>>
Pretty sure in Europe the police would take the old womans binoculars, regardless of the persons race.

We have a right to privacy though. I know that isnt a thing in NSA land.
>>
>>80812305
From her point of view she thought she'd be the victim of a violent crime from a strange black man coming into what is essentially her back yard. I guess if she had a black belt in Tyrone qwo doh she'd have the luxury of being at ease.
>>
>>80822180
I don't really think this is true.
I am allowed to walk up to someone on the street and call them an asshole, but if they punch me it is their crime.
>>
>>80819435
Some old 70 yr old biker guy flipped me off and slapped the side of my car cause he cut line and I wouldnt let him merge
Followed him to the gas station and asked him if he wanted to try it again with me out of the vehicle
He proceeded to apologize, and began pissing himself

No 70 yr old is gonna hit my property, and flip me off and get away with it
Regardless of age it's unacceptable to act like a toddler
>>
>>80812305

the black man 100%

look at the way he's dressed, the obvious conclusion for the old lady is he is going to commit a crime

this is my biggest problem with black people, they simply do not know how to properly dress and carry themselves in public

it's not about being racist, we live in society, when I spot you ahead on the street it would be ideal if I could, with a single glance, be able to tell if you are potentially dangerous or not

decent white people grasp this concept so we dress accordingly, that's why you can ALWAYS tell a white person from a hillbilly or a methhead or a white thug

a decent white person will be dressed modestly and clean going to work, a suspicious white person will be dressed in dirty sweatpants hair all fucked up hanging around some corner

some decent black people seem to grasp this, they put their modest clothes on, a pair of glasses and a bible under their arms, there you go, not a threat to anyone

but if I come across some nigger dressed in a basketball shirt some bandana in his dreadlocks how the fuck am I suppose to assess the situation, are you a suspicious person or just some chimp trying to express your heritage?

this degree of social uncertainty is what causes the cop shooting of black people just learn to behave in public
>>
>>80812305
Are blacks incapable of understanding mental illness?
>>
>>80822273
>europoors in charge of basic human rights

how do you honestly believe that you have a right to privacy sitting outside in a crowded apartment complex but you dont have a right to look at something happening outside in a private apartment complex? how do you honestly believe that your government isnt spying on you, even?

>>80822718
not if you videotape yourself saying that youre going to walk up to him on his property and call him an asshole for the sole purpose of starting a confrontation.

thats also not very comparable because the crazy bitch is at a massive physical disadvantage, doesnt know his intentions, and is being approached on her property.
>>
>>80822264
They dont stick around and aggrivate elderly people no matter what their problem is

The problem is a culture of NIGGER disrespect
>>
>>80820863
>>80820791

she's clearly a rape survivor that got triggered

#itsptsdnotracism
>>
>>80812305

also a waste of time

christ, get a life boys
>>
>>80818705
It's not illegal, but it's certainly rude. Like you have the right to free speech, but you don't just run around saying whatever the fuck you want.

There's no reason for her to be watching them with binos PERIOD.
She was obviously looking for a reason to call the cops on them, because she is legitimately racist. From the looks of it she probably has dementia too.
>>
>>80822464
this, if i was some old lady and some nigger is walking up to me id start yelling shit too to get other peoples attention. niggers are stupid and violent and her generation was not brainwashed to think theyre nice and cuddly.
>>
>>80823013
keep this fucking guy away from retirement homes

You probably fucking caused him to hit you, angry unsexed punk
>>
>>80823291
then tell the owners of the apartment complex.
>>
>>80821201
>You were going to rape me I saw it in your eyes

>She didn't think he was going to rape her.
Ok buddy. You're officially an idiot.
>>
>>80823330
Every decent car driving human knows you get into the left lane
Don't go right, cut, and then expect people to let you in and act like a petulant child who shouldn't be driving in the first place
>>
>>80823147
>his property
>her property
Looks like an apartment complex, so I doubt she owns that portion of the yard, and even if she did he wasn't on her portion. The closest he came was possibly being on the people next to her's portion, and even then it's borderline.

Also, I don't know how much the videotape and intent play into it. I am no lawyer, so I may just be ignorant here, but I feel like if I see a guy that keeps punching me, turn on my camera and say "this guy keeps punching me let's go over there" and then he punches me on video, then it's still him who is performing the illegal act.
>>
>>80823510
there is such a thing as tenants rights. she may not own it but she has a legal right to be there and (in many states) protect herself and the property. the bottom line is that she was exactly where she was supposed to be and the nigger confronted her where he, at best, was only allowed to be at the discretion of the people renting the apartments or the owners of the apartment complex.

your hypothetical relies on a previous crime being committed. its not a crime to watch someone or punch someone that confronts you on your property if youre afraid theyre going to assault you.
>>
>>80823462
>people never tell lies ever
What a world you live in.
>>
Old biddies are nosy.
It's what they do.
And they're prone to exaggeration.

When I was like 8, old biddies in my street used to say I was ruining their lawn because my plastic football landed on it a few times.

But I'm sure people will make this about race.
>>
The nigger for existing.
>>
>>80823987
That's a good point about my hypothetical; I should have said "'this guy keeps calling me a jerk let's go over there' and then he punches me on video, then it's still him who is performing the illegal act."
I understand and am certainly not disputing that she has a legal right to be there. I just need further convincing that the simple act of knowing that a situation might be confrontational means that you can't enter into it when another person is on their property (not you on their property, mind you, just them), or in the more complicated apartment case.
Like if I have family in an apartment, and every time I come over some guy in the neighboring apartment yells at me calling me a jerk, does this apply to me if I walk (not onto his property) over to ask him why he does this? I mean clearly the situation could turn into a real confrontation if he chooses to escalate it and he has a history of trying to confront me that I'm aware of obviously, but I'm just asking him a question. And have made no threat or intention of harm, despite the fact that I'm aware he will probably be confrontational if I try to communicate with him.
>>
>>80812305
The old cunt, obviously.
>>
Why is this nigger wearing a turban? That's cultural appropriation he's oppressing Muslims...
>>
>>80824794
>>80823987
I have to go to sleep now, but I'll check out any response you make when I wake up.
>>
>>80812305
Yes that old lady is nuts but overall the numbers of Blacks and Muslims is too bloody high.
>>
>>80823291
>There's no reason for her to be watching them with binos PERIOD.

Yet, niggers constantly record video of shit that is none of their business in hopes of catching a Worldstar moment and that doesn't concern privacy advocates such as yourself.

Eat a bowl of cock you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>80812305
That old woman might be crazy but the nigger is dumb as fuck. He's the one that makes it all about race, maybe she's just a lady who feels vulnerable and is nervous when young men start hanging around?
>>
He had his huge black cock just there under a thin layer of cotton, that's attempted rape right there.
>>
>>80829108
I think you are right, she is mental ill and he is just being a yard nigger
>>
>niggers are the biggest violent rapists in the USA
>old weak fragile lady is being approached by a nigger
>screams for help before she can get fucked up
>nigger gets his feefees hurt

that nigger can get fucked, she's right to do that
>>
>>80812305
I guess its true what they say about black guys if he could rape her from 15 feet away
>>
>>80812305
She has the right to watch anyone she wants.

Fuck that guy for trying to make an issue out of nothing.
>>
>>80812643
What are you going to do when your mom turns old?
>>
>>80812305
Niggers are always wrong.

hang 'em high.
>>
File: ExitingRide.png (527 KB, 600x681) Image search: [Google]
ExitingRide.png
527 KB, 600x681
>>80812305
>He clearly knows this woman is bat shit insane.
>Walks up to film her for no reason.
>She reacts as expected.
We literally know nothing about the old woman's current state, but it's clear this faggot knew.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.