[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ writes slam poem: WHITE GOY PRIVILEGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x168
Dear White Goys,
>>
A bibbidy boo, and a tibbity too.
Nigger nigger nigger and a bibbidy boo!
>>
Cruz missile
>>
File: chavez.jpg (65 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
chavez.jpg
65 KB, 1440x810
>>80811205

Wow. Much feels. So deep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnSRUHYD5Ts
>>
wtf I hate slam poetry now
>>
Wizzy woozle wazzle, wizzy wissle wizzle
nigger nigger nigger, wizzy woozle wazzle!
>>
>>80811205
KKK

KKK
>>
niggers tongue my anus
>>
put a spike through every kike
>>
STOP

FEEL MY.....PAIN?

STOP

FEEL MY....NUTS?

STOP

beingawhitepersonthesedaysislike

STOP

LIKE...MY NUTS?
>>
File: afutersobright.jpg (20 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
afutersobright.jpg
20 KB, 285x200
>>80811205
Strap them to the pyre...Douse them in petrol and light a match...

I just fixed western civilization
>>
File: 1449291015624.gif (467 KB, 357x469) Image search: [Google]
1449291015624.gif
467 KB, 357x469
Rip roo, timbuktu
Nigger nigger nigger
Big stank jew
>>
ITTY BITTY DICKY
CUMMED IN HIS MOMMAS MOUTH
DOWN CAME THE TEARS
THAT WASHED THE SPERM OUT
>>
STOP
>>
.02 FedoraCoin deposited into your account
>>
>>80811205
I'm sorry; I'm white and middle class
I'm sorry; you'll always come in last
I'm sorry; I would never trade places with you
I'm sorry that I would trade places with a Jew
If your black or Hispanic you can forget it
I don't relate to you cuz you don't post on reddit
I'm sorry I have a internet and a way to feed my kids
I'm sorry you black folk don't know where daddy is
I'm sorry you Hispanics have to steal
I'm sorry your kids don't get happy meals
I'm sorry I drive a benz and you take the bus
Genetics are racist but they're inside all of us
One day we can live together peacefully
One day we can segregate the schools equally
I'm sorry you other races but when you're white there's just so much more to life
>>
File: serj.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
serj.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>80811205
Trying to bait us into appropriating retard culture.
>>
MY VAGINA
>>
>>80811205
I SEEN FOOTAGE
>>
>>80812306
Holy fuq
>>
>>80811205
I am lost
And confused
And I do not know who I am.
>>
File: celine.jpg (615 KB, 1589x1068) Image search: [Google]
celine.jpg
615 KB, 1589x1068
>>80812312

This.
>>
>>80812306
haha888888567567
>>
>>80811205
Is there any "slam poetry" that isn't about muh social justice?
>>
KILL WHITEY
>>
Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.
Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do.
I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.
"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"
In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
>>80811617

what. the. fuck. was that?
>>
>>80811205
Drums...drums in the deep
We cannot get out
A shadow moves in the dark
Cannot get out
They are coming.
>>
>>80813288
Epic
>>
STOP
>>
>>80811617
This is all true
>>
>>80811617
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxtdMsI1i8
>>
File: CLh0NqWUAAEGRHw.jpg (32 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
CLh0NqWUAAEGRHw.jpg
32 KB, 590x578
>>80814338

What if the witches they used to burn to the stake were just proto-feminist cunts ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYQcGgHBSI
>>
>>80814687
Burn her!
>>
I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_i7wELTVi0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB3d8SJrcBU
>>
Women shouldn't have the right to vote.
>>
File: 1561-2.jpg (20 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1561-2.jpg
20 KB, 400x250
>>80811205
HARRIET!
SWEET HARRIET!
>>
File: cringe.gif (905 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
905 KB, 240x228
>>80815725
>>80815814

The cringe. I feel embarrassed and disgusted just hearing this shit.
>>
>>80816581
MY WHOLE LIFE WAS MICRO AGRESSION!!!
>>
File: 1468377384342.jpg (13 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1468377384342.jpg
13 KB, 500x375
>>80812306
Not bad kid. You've got chutzpah.
>>
File: islam poetry(fixed edition).png (107 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
islam poetry(fixed edition).png
107 KB, 301x168
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x574
Fuck guys, this shit is becoming too much, I've had a couple to drink, and I feel like I'm gonna go out and say the wrong shit to some nigger if if i dont vent here.

Firstly, I'm not white, I'm the son of legal bean immigrants, I don't really gove a shit about since I was raised Americans.

>hurr durr ur not murican hurr
>hurr who r u 2 tak spic

Ok I don't care, take your rage and hate out on me if you want, I don't ask for acceptance, I just want tolerance.

Secondly, I can't stand these fucking goddamn niggers anymore, I seriously cannot. I go out with my friends and every tike I see some nigger whooping and hollering I grt a bad taste in my mouth. I grew up in a nigger neighborhood and all I faced was hate and violence from these fucking chimps.

It boils my blood to see other beans marching with this fucking monkeys and waving their mexican flags. If that country is so fucking great go back, I'm sure the REAL Mexicans back there trying to take back their country back could appreciate the help.

These fucking uppity niggers, these unappreciative coons drive me up the wall, here are my parents who worked their asses off trying to come legally and make a name for themselves while these niggers who have been here for generations havent amounted to anything.

I dont know how you whites did it, suffering their bullshit for so long without losing your minds. I admire that, I truly do, from what I heard if this was done in my parents former country they'd get mowed down and genocided.

Just know that this is how most of us beans think, even the illegal ones who have to go back.
>>
File: 1466482021267.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466482021267.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>80815725
>fuck your borders
>fuck you
>fuck your daughter
>fuck your mother and father
>oh, but lol peace be upon you
>why can't you be more accepting?

They really answer their own questions with their edgy shit. Also, can ladies ever not be passive-aggressive?
>>
>>80817567
Nope, because they will always lose to a man if they are out right aggressive. So they resort to trying to bait him into getting angry and making a fool out of himself.
>>
Fucking subhumans.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.