[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop these white males??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: YouAreAFuckingWhiteMale.jpg (192 KB, 950x942) Image search: [Google]
YouAreAFuckingWhiteMale.jpg
192 KB, 950x942
Top wanted white men in Texas. How do we stop this demographic? White males are the worst!!
>>
>>80806809
wow....
>>
Who's idea was it to classify spics as white?
>>
>>80806949
Hey, don't be racist! They are white males. The FBI says so.
>>
File: The new 'white'.jpg (953 KB, 1580x3433) Image search: [Google]
The new 'white'.jpg
953 KB, 1580x3433
>>80806809
>>
All manlets.

I mean, I am too (5'7), but my mom was always at home and my 6'2 dad taught me how to fish and shoot guns and knots and stuff and they both told me they loved me regularly and made me work for things I wanted.
>>
File: YouKnowJewThisIs.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
YouKnowJewThisIs.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>80807078
I have no idea...
>>
are all wanted people in texas between 5'7 and 5'9

explain yourself mexico
>>
>>80806809

>another thread that proves that /pol/ is full of teenagers and NEETs

If you've applied for a job, you know that the question of "Are you Hispanic" is separate from "What is your ethnic background"

The government very much classifies Hispanic whites as a different class. Those are all included in the numbers for Hispanic crime statistics.
>>
>>80807187
Still have little man syndrome though, it's unavoidable. Do you get a lot of road rage?
>>
>>80807484
Prove it faggot, quit making shit up.
>>
THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS
>>
>>80807720
I'm 5'7 and I'm chill asf.
>>
>>80807798

Get a job. Or at least attempt to do so.
>>
>>80807484
No, Hispanic is only another victim class, the FBI includes Hispanic in the white offender class. American Renaissance talks about this double standard extensively in their color of crime report.
>>
>>80806809

Where does white stop and spic begin?

Really makes u think doesn't it, /pol/

Noone cares. Focus on your families and your immediate community. Most of this is out of your control and far too late to do anything about it. Save yourself the stress.
>>
File: Be Reasonable.png (128 KB, 777x691) Image search: [Google]
Be Reasonable.png
128 KB, 777x691
>>80808516
Fuck you and your reasonability.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.