[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which durka durka language is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 728x546
Arabic, Urdu, or Persian
>>
Persian
>>
>>80806446
It's literally all the same crap, when I was 4 and scribbled on the walls I probably wrote something in terrorist language
>>
Persian is actually an Indo-European language so it would be the easiest

Plus it's the language of Iran so it's relevant
>>
>>80809069
Would that get you a medal in modern day canada
>>
>>80806446
>indecipherable squiggles
>>
Persian = Aryan
>>
>>80806446
>cancer
>ebola
>aids
pick one....

Seriously, you can pick out some Old Persian and understand it. You anglos don't got the language ear we got, because you don't got that different dialects as we do(Even though you ironically are speaking a scand dialect too)...

I also speak old norse and icelandic, well the latter has become more read and understand lately, I haven't maintained it enough and grammars is a bitch.

Anyhow as I understand so is it in persian, which is an indo european language as most european languages are.

OP, MP, ModernGoatfucker, Anglo|Old norse
>brātar brâdar barādar برادر brother|bóðir
>martya mard mard مرد man|maðr
>māha māh māh ماه moon, month|mánaðr,tunglið(bend this)
>vāhara wahār bahār بهار spring|vor
>stūnā stūn sotūn ستون stand (column)|standa

oh this one is kek for you
> šiyāta šād šād شاد happy|hepni(dat)
I can go on, now you got me stuck. I suck up these things.

But not that last thing, can you see how the meaning change? also the same is for the word to die, they use murder, this applies to many other indo langs as well.

But this Sad == Happy, is something we see all over, part in the scand dialects.

>Danish laugh - Nork cry, grine
>English queen - Others kvinne, woman
etc

>gothic þjóðans - King, "the peoples kinda" þjóð = people ON
they also say that people tweet like birds, when they are talking "kvitre/qvitrandi" last there is of my head, I can't into type gothic fluent

it's oooooold... all of it.. fairytales and shit like that too, from india too here... We stem from the same world tree, Yggdrasil
>>
>>80806446
Aramaic. the mother of all Semitic languages
>>
>>80806446
depends

arabic if you want to talk the most people
persian if you want to talk to the humans most like us... us fucked up bad by getting rid of the shaw... once again pol is right and that is the kikes fault.
urdu wtf
kurdish would be more useful than that.
>>
File: Óðinn.png (2 MB, 1250x1426) Image search: [Google]
Óðinn.png
2 MB, 1250x1426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
also if you listen to this kvad, this is a part from the tall ones speech, that is Odin and his brothers were present too.

But this is authentic, I love this shit. The point is notice the slight maybe ME feeling there? We were down in persia and serkland, and had contact with them.

Also our language is said to first come with the æsir, that is the ása Gods(æsir,ás etc is derived from asia) when they came here. They also brought the court system.

The vanes lived here from before, but their language is lost to us. We don't know anything about it as it's long before jesus walked. When Óðinn came and walked here on our home, he lived in Odense Denmark, but died in Sweden.
Sometimes he stlil comes back.

Meet and old one eyed tall man, make sure to be nice to him, offer him food and shelter and take his advice
>>
>>80812558
>>80811952
This is pretty cool Danebro. How hard would it be for an American to learn a language like Persian, either spoken or written
>>
>>80810071
urdu is also indo-european
>>
persian sounds so sexy and dem women unf
>>
>>80812321
>us fucked up bad by getting rid of the shaw
We put the shaw in power. We shouldn't have done a fucking thing and just bought oil from them, it would have been better than creating an enemy that would hate us for decades.
>>
>>80812695
>This is pretty cool Danebro
GOD DAMNIT IM NORSE NOT PRUTTEMANDEN!

FBI or PST stole my ip range here, I think to piss me off.

>How hard would it be for an American to learn a language like Persian, either spoken or written
Oh jesus I can't answer to this, I know a couple of persian people, a few of them came here and actually assimilated prior to dat revolution shit, and they are ok peoples. Like one senpai who grew up with the an all whyte com basically.

Nah I hear it's heard, I don't know it all my self. I just get fixated on old languages, as I seem to understand a lot of the shit. Kinda find the jew shit, always been like this. Did top in school(hard here not like us) but in norwegian classes about poems I gave nulled fux...
Same with german
>What I did was I just germified norse words in class when homework was being read, always got off with it, ofc not doing my home werk
Then we started with proto germanic and indo shits
>I did the same, and it was all right all the time. Only I raised the hand and was really joking as I did in germ class
Then came old norse
>And I translated it straight off while the others where grouping up and digging in their books
A

strange shit + icelandic qt and shit so I learned it

but no persian, I just like to find these old languages and look through their words and grammars. lithuanian is by far the worst and must be the oldest, worst I mean most diff.
14 casuses vs 4 in ON and german, 2 in your and mine dialect
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.