[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You! Go masterbate! It's good for ya!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Onizuka.Eikichi.full.977018.jpg (385 KB, 2100x2026) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka.Eikichi.full.977018.jpg
385 KB, 2100x2026
>>
>>80801447
Where's that guy from? What anime?

I recently started watching anime starting with Terror in Resonance and One Punch Man needless to say I was blown the fuck into fucking space. Then watched Attack on Titan and fucking hated it because of all the whining, bad German and filler. It was really really bad. Torture desu.
I was intrigued by that Jojo anime but I can't watch something drawn like that might as well watch rick and morty too bad I wanted to see what's so italian about it
>>
>>80801447
I fapped this morning tho. Im good m8
>>
>>80802450
Watch jojo part 1-3 and then read the manga, I haven't bothered with the part 4 anime at all
>>
>>80802450
The Manga is good but you should start at part 1

Only watch the anime to see what they cut out and see all that animated violence
>>
I've already done it two times today.
>>
>>80802450
watch black lagoon mein neger
>>
>>80802450
Jojo part 1-3 are a classic. Attack on Titan is trash for plebs.

Once finished, move onto Legend of Galactic Heroes.
>>
>>80802450
Great Teacher Onizuka is the series you are looking for.
>>
Yes goy, play with that cock. Your 2016 gf should be arriving at your doorstep any day now
>>
>>80801447
too many witnesses
>>
>>80802450
GTO is my favorite. He is a pervy middle school teacher who gives zero fucks.
>>
>>80802450
Jojo's great. The first season is the worst of all of them but season 2 and 3 are incredible. You'll get used to the art style but it does change quite a bit by season 4. If you want you can skip season 1 cause really the whole plot is in the opening song.
>>
>>80803394
>>80803637
Oh jeez..I don't know if I'm ready for manga yet. I think that's really crossing a line right? I don't know anymore..a whole new world has been opened to me. I don't know if I will be able to live with myself now from thinking that weebs are fucking degenarate trash to becoming one and seeing the light. I won't lie. TiR and OPM where on a whole other artistic level I have never seen before. Incredible. Unlike anything I've experienced before

>>80803804
>>80803809
Alright will check it out thanks m8s

>>80803910
>>80804041
Oh damn this sounds so sweet actually. Watching this right the fuck now

>>80804584
Part 2&3 of the anime are the good ones ok noted thanks. When does the Italian stuff come in?
From what I understand JoJo is about an Italian dude fighting some guys in England and being misunderstood
If I got it right...I might have butchered it a little kek
>>
>>80805096
>I think that's really crossing a line right?
It's literally a Japanese comic book. Stop pretending like opening up a manga is the equivalent to opening up the Ark of the Covenant. It doesn't make you a weeb it's literally just reading a book.
Read the manga first as came far far before the anime adaptation (there was an OVA before for part 3 but it's not as detailed and skips a lot of stuff)

>Part 2&3 of the anime are the good ones ok noted thanks. When does the Italian stuff come in?
Part 1 is just fine, just read the manga. Parts 2 and 5 visit Italy.

>From what I understand JoJo is about an Italian dude fighting some guys in England and being misunderstood
Jonathan Joestar (the first jojo) is British born and the Italian is Zeppeli who is his mentor that comes in at some point in the series. The next Jojos are American, Japanese, Japanese, Italian, and Japanese (Part 6 ends the main run).
>>
>>80805622
What about Dio Brando? Somebody told me he's the protagonist and a emo italian...
>>
>>80806544
Who the fuck keeps giving you this information, because they're either really really stupid or a great troll

Dio's the villian of both parts 1 and 3 and was Jonathan's stepbrother.
>>
>>80806718
GTO or JoJo? What do you think first boss?
>>
I had sex once... it was awful.
>>
>>80806718
Lol I read it somewhere as a quick description to the anime and like the idea of dio brando
>>
>>80807011
Jojo is a big thing so do that when you wanna get into a series, Part 8 (alternate universe) is still being made today so you won't run out of content for that anytime soon

GTO would probably be shorter for you to go through so if you wanna get into that then get into it. Note on OPM, the anime adaptation doesn't cover the entire manga to date so if you wanna make progress on that, read the manga

>>80807177
g4u
>>
Onizuka is actually an incredible male role model.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.