[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9/11 jingoism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
I was reading about 9/11 and something occurred to me:

>most of the people killed in 9/11 were in NYC
>but New Yorkers aren't known for being that jingoistic about 9/11
>jingoism because of 9/11 has generally been bigger in the South & rural areas than New York
>even though southerners and rural Americans like to rag on NYC and the other east coast cities as "disconnected from real America" and stuff like that
>NYC is actually where you'll find a lot of people agreeing with the whole "9/11 was blowback for our imperialist crimes" narrative

What gives? Why are New Yorkers so much less riled up and vengeful about 9/11 than much of the rest of the country?
>>
What the hell were you reading?
>>
File: moltensteel.jpg (39 KB, 553x465) Image search: [Google]
moltensteel.jpg
39 KB, 553x465
>>80799174
inside job. jet fuel can't melt steel beams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4dpBzDm5MU
>>
>>80799563

It cant MELT steel beams, but it can heat it to a point where the beams are BENDABLE.
>>
>>80799174
>>but New Yorkers aren't known for being that jingoistic about 9/11
Were you 4 back then?
>>
>>80799684
There was molten and melted metal in the wreckage.
>>
>>80799684
Huurrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>80799174
New Yorker here, you heard wrong m8
we're still pretty fucking pissed, idk if you know this but we are known to be the meanest people in america, everyone is a total cunt to each other
actually two of my family members were in the towers that day
>>
>>80799684
The steel was literally dripping hours after they came down
>>
>>80799803
Is an office fire in building 7 enough to melt steel beams?
>>
>>80799684
>>80799563
really? people are STILL doing this saaaaame asinine back and forth?....
>>
>>80799563

It was a Mossad operation obviously. Silverstein was in on it.
>>
>>80799920
whenever i travel to other places people are so nice i fucking hate it
>>
>>80799803
Converting Potential Energy into Kinetic Energy and then into heat tends to do that.
>>
>>80799174
NYC is immigrant central and I'm sure many of the immigrants are less loyal to America
>>
>>80799174
Maybe now in 2016 but people in NYC were out for blood when it happened.
>>
>>80799922
and was still it molten puddles for a couple weeks after
>>
>>80799920
That's because NY isn't NY anymore.

I wasn't within hundreds of miles away when it happened, but they just don't understand New Yorker psychology.
>>
>>80800140
I'll believe this

>>80799763
No, 5. Suck it.
>>
>>80800124
It wasn't hit by a fucking asteroid.
>>
I don't believe it, I went to the memorial in 2012 and me and my friends were laughing about something totally unrelated to which some random guy on the street got enraged and screamed in our face because he thought we were being disrespectful.
>>
>>80799174
9/11 was Islamic Jihadism which is condoned in Islam AND a blowback for your fucking retarded ass foreign policy in the Middle East. You and Israel for the next century are going to be stomping your faggy boots all over the region, gobbling up oil before we hit catastrophe levels of geopolitical disaster.
>>
File: 1468118706662.png (66 KB, 246x239) Image search: [Google]
1468118706662.png
66 KB, 246x239
>>80799563
ae911truth.org

RITUAL SACRIFICE AGAIN PSYOP FUCKERY. BRITISH MIND CONTROL DIVISION.
>>
IT WAS SHEER HAPPENSTANCE THAT ENTIRE COMPANIES FULL OF PEOPLE STAYED HOME THAT DAY. NO ONE WAS FOREWARNED, IT WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE.

THE AIRLINE STOCK SELLOFF WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL. GROUNDING ALL AIRCRAFT EXCEPT THE ONES CARTING THE SAUDIS HOME WAS NOT STRANGE AT ALL. SEE CITIZEN, THERE WERE LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS FOR ALL YOUR PARANOIAS.
>>
>>80800269
You're not very bright, are you? The building itself was pure potential energy.
>>
>>80800610
No shit. Can you give another example of a building falling over melting steel?
>>
>>80799174
People who lived in New York at the time don't like talking about it much.
I have friends who were there, and they hate it when I talk/post about 9/11 conspiracies.
Not because they don't agree with me just because they don't like thinking about that day.
Must be rough to wake up one morning, think you're living in one of the greatest countries in the world, then mid eating your Cheerios everything turns into pandemonium.
My friends we young teenagers at the time too. Just old enough to understand what's happening, and too young to actually do anything about the chaos.
>>
>>80800711
Can you give me an example of hired government agents pouring molten steel out of the side of a burning building?
>>
Because most Americans think of themselves as Americans before they think of themselves of southerners or northerners or rural or urban, especially when a disaster happens. Despite what /pol/ will tell you. During the Spanish American war only a couple of decades after the civil war, confederate officers served in the union army because of their love of their country as a result of war and a perceived attack.
>>
>>80799174
Uhhh no. New Yorkers almost rioted over a Mosque being built within eyesight of the Twin Towers. They shut it down. How old are you?
>>
File: 1468119993085.png (16 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1468119993085.png
16 KB, 477x539
>>80800587
RITUALISTIC SACRIFICE
Like JFK

World Elite are playing mind games.

Washington DC
Military
City of London
Finance
Vatican City
Religion

Funny how all of these are city-states that create all of the systems of control.
>>
File: 100__yankee_tears.png (53 KB, 346x364) Image search: [Google]
100__yankee_tears.png
53 KB, 346x364
>>80799174
There is a very big mindset difference between NYC and the rural South. Being a Southerner I would prefer to comment on that. People in the South tend to be a lot more conservative and, in my opinion, more old fashioned types of Americans. We know what works and we like doing it that way. We know our values and, with a severe mistrust of any large distant powers in mind, we enjoy our self reliance and independence. If someone does not like those values they are encouraged to find another place to move to. We are rednecks, which is really just the working class, and are proud of it. We look down upon others that do not share these values, but not with hatred, but with pity. Because they will never understand the happiness and joy that this lifestyle brings.

TL;DR Southerners don't like sandniggers, or fags like OP
>>
>>80800711
Any sufficiently large controlled demolition requires fire-suppressing techniques. It's not very difficult to calculate the potential energy of a building and convert it into a volume of heat. Hey guess what turns out when you have millions of tons of steel, concrete, glass, paper, and other stuff suspended thousands of feet in the air it's a lot of energy.
>>
>>80799174
I'm from NY. I had a friend killed in WTC1. He worked for Marsh and McLennan. He was a pacifist. During the first Gulf War, he already had plans to drive up to Canada if there was a draft. He didn't really care for politics, domestic or international. He just wanted to get a good job, get married and have kids. He was married for three weeks when some asshole he never knew flew a plane into his office window.
>>
>try to explain to mom that it was an inside job
>she says "but the video shows the plane crashing into the building"
What do I say?
>>
>>80802084

"You're right mom, I'm a huge fucking faggot"
>>
>>80801789
Funny how there was so little collateral damage then. If they hit the ground with enough force to melt steel I would think there would be a considerable blast and a big ass crater. Also funny how molten metal was pouring out of a still standing building.
>>
File: wrong engine.jpg (24 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
wrong engine.jpg
24 KB, 500x349
>>80800610
>pretending to know about physics
LEL why don't you watch some of these expert testimonies from Engineers and Architects.
ae911truth.org

Just find any piece of "evidence"
like the engine found nearby was for the wrong plane.

>>80801517
Austin, Texas here.

We want to be left the fuck alone, we pay for all the nigger trash in the surrounding states. It isn't an invite to come here and stink up the streets.
>>
File: FairbanksScreenshot.jpg (21 KB, 395x297) Image search: [Google]
FairbanksScreenshot.jpg
21 KB, 395x297
look at the cute little plane b y the man's forarm
>>
File: 1457214409032.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1457214409032.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>80802237
>>
>>80799920
>meanest people in america.
You forgot extremely arrogant, no idea of anything outside of Manhattan, a sad devotion to a once great baseball team, look down their noses to everybody and lastly a disgusting accent.
>>
File: 1458600382825.jpg (49 KB, 437x335) Image search: [Google]
1458600382825.jpg
49 KB, 437x335
>>80801098
hmm...
>>
File: impact.jpg (11 KB, 474x439) Image search: [Google]
impact.jpg
11 KB, 474x439
>>80802723
I SAY KILL EM ALL! ROUGH NEAKS!
No planes crashed on 9/11.

If you still doubt that fact after seeing the first three exhibits, ask yourself why.

The answer twofold, yet simple: Repetition and Fear. The Repetition factor is obvious. The mainstream media replayed these fake videos relentlessly for weeks after 9/11. They interviewed what seemed like hundreds of people who eventually started to tell the same stories.

The Fear factor is not as obvious. I’m not talking about the fear of terrorism. I’m referring to social fear – the fear of holding an opinion contrary to popular opinion. Millions of people have simply chosen to “go with the flow” in the absence of any contradictory evidence. "The Earth is Flat - because everyone else thinks it is."

Luckily, you don't have to get on a ship and start sailing to prove them wrong. All you have to do is take a closer look.

Was it the videos that made you believe in planes, or the words that were being spoken in the background? Was it the overwhelming testimony of all the “eyewitnesses,” or was it your conversation with your co-workers?

You may ask: “What about all the eyewitnesses? Are you calling them ALL liars?”

As a matter of fact, I am.

There’s a plethora of them to choose from, and yes – they are ALL lying. As a matter of fact, even eyewitnesses that say they didn’t see the plane are lying about something. Perhaps more appropriately, they are “selling” lies. If they’re not selling planes, they’re selling confusion, which is just as effective by the time they pull together all of their “video evidence.”

JUST LOOK AT THIS PICTURE
>>
File: TheHoleThatWasNotThere.jpg (95 KB, 800x617) Image search: [Google]
TheHoleThatWasNotThere.jpg
95 KB, 800x617
>>
>>80802928
If no planes crashed on 9/11 then why does the building move as if hit by a plane?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPICd0o_kg
>>
>>80799174

Because American Southerners are a cruel and violent subspecies of Homo Sapiens Americana.

Just give us an excuse, a rallying cry, and get the fuck out of our way.

Remember the Alamo, Remember the Maine, Remember Pearl Harbor, we don't give a fuck.
>>
>>80802928
It's trash like this which discredits truth seekers and understanding the players responsible for that day.
>>
>>80800407
You were being disrespectful you little shit.
>>
>>80799803
Yeah from the thermite they used to control det key joints.
>>
>>80799174
If you were in New York between 2001 - about 2005 Working class newyorkers were pissed about 9/11 and supported the war. I think people today are just tired of milking it.
>>
>>80802267
>Just find any piece of "evidence"
>like the engine found nearby was for the wrong plane.

That doesn't even make any sense. You truthers claim that the US government is capable of pulling 9/11 as an inside job yet at the same time they failed to use the right decoy jet engine as if somebody had gone through the plan and thought that after the millions of details they had planned out, that was the one to skip out on.

You guys think that they are both the most devious and the most retarded people simultaneously.

Do you not see how dumb you are?
>>
>>80804922
Science did prove thermite but no telling if that came from WTC7. Chemistry aside the physics indicate each tower wwas subject to controlled demolition
>>
>>80805352
Truthers don't believe this was a US-led inside job. The money these days is a Mossad operation sponsored by a Saudi Royal family members.
>>
>>80805352
Btw person claiming no airplane is a shill designed to misguide people from listening and seeking truth
>>
Humans of New York posted some fucktard today who said 9/11 was deserved and it was the greatest event in human history. All the top comments are agreeing with him.
>>
File: b_thing3_700.jpg (40 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
b_thing3_700.jpg
40 KB, 700x465
>>80799174

> They sure look like ants from up here-

> Hey wait they are ants! Let's start fucking with their hill and see if they do anything about it-
>>
>>80799920
>>80800982
This. We are still pissed, or at least anyone that lived in NYC then that is still in NYC now are. We just don't like talking about that shit.
>>
>>80805352
just watch senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.