[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: watchu lookin at goy?.jpg (65 KB, 559x430) Image search: [Google]
watchu lookin at goy?.jpg
65 KB, 559x430
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders/index.html

>Clinton's final victory over Sanders comes at the end of a long campaign in which she repeatedly moved to accommodate him and the liberal activists behind his campaign. She reversed her position on sensitive political issues like the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal and the Keystone XL Pipeline -- two projects that progressive staunchly oppose.
>Clinton announced a new college affordability plan that mirrored Sanders' proposals. It proposes tuition-free enrollment in public in-state colleges for families making up to $85,000, with the income benchmark increasing to $125,000 over the course of several years.
>Sanders also was able to win concessions from Clinton for language in the Democratic party platform last weekend in Orlando, including a provision calling for a $15-an-hour federal minimum wage.
>"We got 80% of what we wanted in this platform," Warren Gunnels, a top Sanders foreign policy adviser, told CNN.

Hillary is taking on many of Benie's platforms.
I thought most Bernie supporters would jump on the Trump train just to avoid Crooked Hillary, but could this prevent that?
Hillary is a pretty good panderer, she doesn't seem to give a shit about much other than getting in power, she could literally take on most of Bernie's plans and get all the Bernie votes.
Is Trump stumped?
>>
>>80797460
It's over, /pol/
The only way hillary could be stopped now is assasination
>>
>>80797460

Well, there wasn't much wrong with Hillary to begin with.
>>
>>80798096
You severely overestimate how many Americans support Hillary's bullshit at this stage.
>>
>>80798096
Reported to fbi not even memeing
>>
THIS IS WHAT THE KYKES WANT YOU NO PILLED FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGS...

HOLY FUCK.. COMMIT SUICEDE. WITH C4 NEXT TO HILLARY,

CLINTONFOUNDATIONINVESTIGATION.COM
>>
>>80798096
If the perjury charge succeeds, the felony makes her ineligible for office, right?
>>
Assuming Bernie becomes Hilliary's VP, it cannot help her.

Bernie's whole stance was antibanks, anticorperations, no money in politics.

If he joins that, he has completely 180'd his own platform and lost his core, and will not gain support,
>>
>>80797460
Been a lot of Bernie supporters talking about how they won't vote Clinton today. I think they're wise enough to know that, even if Bernie's policies are in the DNC platform, Clinton will not follow them. It's useless pandering.

She'll get some, probably half of the Bernie sanders crowd. But a lot of them are gone.

Only way she could fix this is if Bernie is VP. I doubt that would happen though. Too much bad blood between DNC and Bernie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfH9OvoylIE

can someone meme this as bernie
>>
>>80797460
>taking bernie's platforms

>no i didn't watch the DNC platform committee on C-SPAN

that's bullshit. MJ legalization passed by only 1 vote and an abstention. war rhetoric in regards to Iran stayed, social security will not be adjusted for prices changes on food, anti-fracking rhetoric was not adopted.

it's not progressive. there was no progressive win at all.

>>80798096
one can only hope
>>
>>80798359
found the hall monitor
>>
>>80798796
Bernout here.
He's a piece of shit.
Hitler was right.
Trump2016
>>
>>80797460

Bernie:
>builds his platform on fighting the establishment
>endorses the establishment

Hillary:
>says she'll change her platform to fight the establishment
>expects Bernfags to believe she won't sell out like he did

It's a shame they are so cucked they might actually believe her.
>>
>>80798684
Yes, but it is unlikely that anything will stick.
>>
>>80799609
I WANT TO BELIEVE ;-;
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.