[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this on kikebook with the caption "Between black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hmm.jpg (193 KB, 960x773) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
193 KB, 960x773
Just saw this on kikebook with the caption

"Between black and white there throbs the universe of chromatic phenomena."
>>
WE
>>
File: latest002.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
latest002.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
How do we infiltrate their bubble of ignorance?
>>
>>80797201
A E S T H E T I C
>>
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
>>
>>80797829

by covering our white skin with chinese nigger moon runes and yellow piss
>>
start hashtagging #dickbutt on top of it
>>
>>80797201
The thing is, just because black people are magic, doesn't mean they're real. Or something.
>>
>>80797201
As soon as i saw this Macintosh plus420 started playing in my head.

tun tun tun too too too tu tu tu hmmmm too too tu
>>
File: 1466865227452.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1466865227452.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
>>80797702
WUZ
>>
>>80798943
>a niggardly mother's maternal instincts kicking in
>>
She has injested a forbidden meme and her corporeal form has begun to bleed off. The police, unable to help, step back in unparalleled terror. "Goodbye", she says, "I must pay my duty to Kek." She has become a facet of our universe and deals small moments of meme magic among the normies, in the form or dindu happenings and bears a resemblance to Tay. She walks upon the earth when this time period returns and leaves in the most memeistic way. She will be back in the next cycle. Praise kek, my brothers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.