[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China VS USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11
File: chinaEE.jpg (203 KB, 618x418) Image search: [Google]
chinaEE.jpg
203 KB, 618x418
Could we potentially meme China into a war with the USA and end this commie nightmare once and for all?

Also, who would win if we did?
>>
>i'm so mad someone has a different form of government!!!!!!!

Too many stupid kids here.
>>
>>80796585
China.
>>
>>80796585
A
>>
Only if we send you canucks over to do the fighting.

fuck that, pointless war
>>
>>80796585
Conventional war between superpowers hasn't been much of an option since the atom was split.
>>
>>80796585
IN the conventional war it would be no contest, The US would decimate China's navy and gain air superiority. After that, it would just be a long drawn out death of the Chinese army.
>>
>>80796585
End which commie nightmare?
>>
>>80797018
US is more commie than China.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 260x195
>>80796585
How about we not do that?
>>
>>80796585
>people think China is preparing for war against U.S.
>actually preparing for war against Russia

plot twist niggers
>>
>>80796585
the're just gonna sit back and watch us collapse.

does anyone here follow business?

our "new' busines ideas are facebook sharing live stream events... "furthering connectivity"...

what does connectivity do again? does it stop niggers from shooting each other?

their entire business model, if you look at it, revlves around getting people to follow... each other! more followers! cool!

our entire country is a sham. they realize this, and will just wait for us to starve to death.
>>
>>80796661
whitepower kek /no chinkeye succ
>>
how long do you think it'll take before we start launching nukes at each other? 24 hours?

does obama even have the balls to use nukes?
>>
>>80796585

America would shit down China's throat, but the effect on the world economy would be pretty fucking huge
>>
>>80797172

This.

They'll reclaim Siberia for the resources before they provoke the US.
>>
>>80796874
Damn shame too
>>
>>80796585
Commie China will collapse from their inside until 2020.
>>
>>80797010
you realize our air and naval fleets were designed to attack and intimidate third world countries with no capacity to retaliate?

I'm not talking about a carrier being HARD to sink for a third world country, but IMPOSSIBLE.

carriers aren't meant to deal with first world military tech, such as long range land based guided missiles. they're meant to sit offshore of egypt and shoot cold war planes out of the sky while they play around with IEDs.
>>
The U.S would fuck china up. Air power, naval power, a force in readiness, the fucking marines. They are born to kill them asians. China would get fucked so god damn hard
>>
>>80796585
why not join forces and conquer the stars? rockets can be used for more than shooting em into each other you ape.
>>
>>80797694
Actually no, they are. They have anti missile defence systems similar to the thaad. You should quit shit posting
>>
america wins but everyone loses, why would you want this? You would be getting hit by fallout as well
>>
>>80797448

Uh no America would not. You're broke. CIA has all the Afghani heroin money and they're not sharing. They've taken over the Pentagon ffs. Wake up, you're poor.
>>
>>80797694
You tard. Have you ever heard of the Aegis combat system? Iterally designed to protect US battlegroups from conventional attacks. I don't know where the fuck you heard that.
>>
>>80796585
How the fuck do you propose defeating the PLA without nukes?
>>
>>80797694
They actually have intense anti guided missile systems. Your post just showed how little you know about modern navel systems.
>>
>>80797694
WW2 proved that the Navy with Air superiority wins. All those big ass battleships couldn't fight against those dive bombers
>>
>>80796585
I'm resigned to the fact that I'll be invading China at some point in my lifetime
>>
File: china.png (76 KB, 184x165) Image search: [Google]
china.png
76 KB, 184x165
>Also, who would win if we did?
>>
>>80796585
China holds trillions in America debt why the fuck would they ever go to war and lose all that """"money"""" owed to them
>>
>>80798239
Because we don't owe them a fraction of what you think we do
>>
>tfw in wargames a year or two ago an old aussie diesel sub managed to sink a US aircraft carrier and a few other ships before it was caught

You cunts dont stand a chance
>>
>>80797694
Lol wut carriers allow the US to project massive amounts of power quickly. China doesn't have the ability to even project power over its own borders. Besides if any fight happens they have to get through the japs and Koreans first. China's anti ship weapons are still mostly theoretical and not well tested. US would curb stomp China. China's only hope to defeat the US would be to deal them a massive blow early on and break there will to fight.
>>
China can do anything it wants in asia.

Chinkfags: how the fuck do you expect them to move any of their soldiers anywhere that they aren't able to happyfeet themselves? With boats? With planes?

Kek.
They would have to secretly have the largest fleet ever assembled by humanity by tens of thousands of boats to move the required number of soldiers to the Americas.

Their only other option is to turn conus into a nuclear/biological wasteland before boating their asses over at their leisure.

In a conventional war China would get smoked. Their .1% best troops have badass cutting edge hardware and training. Everyone else is 4th grade level fighters and equipment. American:Chinese kill ratio would be 1:300 in a conventional war against American CIVILIANS, let alone our warfighters. They haven't fought a real war EVER, let alone a counter insurgency against the hardest bubbas, bloods, crips, MS13, and mall ninjas we have to offer.
>>
>>80796585
The US and it wouldn't even be close.
China can make all the naval claims they want. Their hardware is shit and half their boats can't float.
>>
>>80797809
>>80797993
one ship cannot possibly withstand a missile battery system distributed over shoreline of thousands of miles, with thousands of miles reach

we don't even have success rates of defense for these anti missile systems, but even if their rate of success is 95% it wouldn't be enough.

the carriers are incredily soft targets, with limited force projection and a very specific target with very specific logistical needs, striking at HUGE, fortified positions.

they can't even deploy against EGYPT for long times.

the us conventional force needs ABSOLUTELY SAFE waters, months of mobilization under complex chains of logistics in order to fnction.

our carriers can shoot down planes in undefended territory and sink other carriers. it can't attack land targets

fucking read a thing or two by ash carter
>>
>>80797897
>A fucking piece of foliage.

>>80796585
US would win, but why even would this be a thing? If any of the three biggest powers on Earth were for any reason to collapse, it would fuck everyone else.
>>
>>80798528
I don't see how they would ever manage to do that with conventional weapons
>>
>>80798574
You do know carriers move in battle groups right followed by loads of destroyers and other support all with aegis.
>>
>>80798170
are you really, unironically comparing ww2 to current warfare?

all countries have land based missiles which can destroy pretty much everything in sight without using nuclear force.

gen. ash carter among others basically pointed out that aircraft carriers are irrelevant because they're too soft a target. entrenched, solid concrete underground bunkers are the only defensible modern position, and that's that something you can flaot on water. even our foreign naval bases aren't entrenchd against misile attack. they're built for the comfort of the servicement
>>
>>80798644
There best bet would be to use an EMP to fry US communications and quickly overwhelm US bases in the pacific and take out ships where they can. Once again though I don't know how effective it would be any more because I think the US has EMP shielding on most of their equipment now.
>>
>>80798528
>anti-ship missile technology isn't proven
>space age star wars esque programs that can simultaneously shoot down hundreds of missiles mid flight are surely foolproof

uh, buddy...
>>
>>80796585

If 1-9 dubs America wins it.
>>
>>80798574
This retard thinks that carriers move on their own and rely on themselves for defense. Please elaborate on why our carriers cannot attack land targets. If anything, that capability is going to be drastically increased once the F-35C is in service.
>>
File: 1466569905657.jpg (107 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
1466569905657.jpg
107 KB, 646x774
tfw chinese
tfw canadian
tfw gonna end up in an internment camp in one country or another
>>
Make china build a wall. That'll show em.
>>
>>80799186
Because they would fire hundreds of missiles to take out one ship. Not like the US would take out the battery's via subs.
>>
>>80797094
China is the inventor of capitalism after all.
>>
>>80798866
in iraq we had ships that were attacked by 70's soviet missiles and they scored several hits with that kind of armament. if you're seriously proposing that the system can simultaneously handle a barrage from hundreds of platforms simultaneously, you're fkcing stupid
>>
>>80799045
ASH CARTER IS NOT A GENERAL YOU FUCKING AUTIST. He is a politician that knows nothing about the military. Even if he were a general, how would that make him qualified to discredit US Naval tactics?
>>
>>80799090
After the EMP they would have to get though hawaii, the most heavily fortified series of bases in earth's history. If russia and China dumped their strategic icbm arsenal they might be able to neutralize our land based defenses. Then our boomers would respond in kind.
>>
>>80796585

Let's make fallout real!
>>
>>80797694
Carriers are obsolete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl4qKcIQVzc
>>
>>80799374
Haha, internment camp is nothing my sword and life for han ethnicity and glorious party!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB3JYti5dBw
>>
Anyone who believes China would actually go to war with the US or vice versa has no idea how basic economics works, which is not surprising considering the level of intelligence on this board.
>>
>>80799619
What ships?
>>
>>80799502
>yeah, they totally wouldn't exchange hundreds of worthless missiles in order to destroy the most concentrated, soft military force in the world which easily cost trillions of dollars yearly.
>checkmate atheists
>>
>>80796585
Nobody. Nobody wins in a war between two nuclear powers. One side may lose slightly less, but that's the best they can hope for and that translates into "an additional 5% of the population survived".
>>
>>80799662
That's the thing though the end goal would be to break the US will to fight. Basically deal them such a crippling blow that US just says fuck it and quits. China would never come close to the mainland without the use of its nukes.
>>
>>80799374
>chinese
>canadian
How does it feel to be a walking stereotype?
>>
>>80799806
Also this if China truly comes for us they will simply reposes us.
>>
>>80799713
of course no one responds to you. of course
>>
File: 1468004225615.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468004225615.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>80796585
Yes we could.

Should we? Hell no

The one thing I'd be worried about a war with China is that they have both the capacity, resources and manpower to LITERALLY ZERG RUSH. The kind of zerg rushing that would make WWII Soviet charges look like nothing in comparison.

Most people tend to forget that the reason America was able to be the "Arsenal of Liberty" as we called it was due to the fact that we were on the far end of the world on another continent. China produces most if not all possible forms of shit that the world needs/uses nowadays.

Furthermore, China has only to gain by going to war. Having a good chunk of a super sausage fest population is a great way to reduce job scarcity, single males and other issues the chinese already face.
>>
>>80799374
honestly this is what upsets me about the impending east asian wars. the christian chinese, vietnamese, and korean americans who have been here for 60 years are going to be targeted.
yea, nah but fuck noveau riche candadian chinks
>>
>>80799713
What's the range of a tomahawk though?
>>
File: 1467867669176.png (1 MB, 1280x650) Image search: [Google]
1467867669176.png
1 MB, 1280x650
>>80796585
I can only hope NASA has built a nuclear defense system in space
>>
>>80796585
If WW3 were to begin, which countries do you guys think would take ally against another side like with the Allies and Axis?

Think of this using current relations between countries and not just memery.
>>
>end this commie nightmare once and for all?
At this point I think I'd honestly rather line in China than deal with all the absolute fucking stupidity I have to wake up to right now.
>>
>>80796585
I'm not sure either nation would use nukes. If neither did than China is fucked. If they both did then the world is fucked.
>>
>>80797094
Which is why I'm asking. I don't know who OP is rooting for.
>>
>>80798421
>Wargames
>Real, all out war

Pick one you kanganigger
>>
>>80801050
People do not realize that China's nuclear capabilities are not very advanced. They only have about 20 ICBMs in operation. Most of their nukes are aimed at targets in their region.
>>
>>80801519
I'm just saying that I don't think either nation would. "Mutually assured destruction" is fucking real. That is what kept the Cold War from being a fucking inferno.
>>
>>80801519
>china only has 20 icbms
>america is the greatest. aircraft carriers are unsinkable
>asian penises are small and asian women all love the white dick
>those bucktoothed slanteyes all cheated, that's hwy I didn't get into state uni
m8...
>>
File: C21559-20.jpg (90 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
C21559-20.jpg
90 KB, 750x502
>>80796585
>end this commie nightmare once and for all?

China is not even commie since the 80s, it's a national-capitalist autoritarian state, aka /pol/'s dream
>>
>>80796585
Kek wills it!
>>
It's not in our best interests to go to war with China right now. Let them ethnically cleanse Africa first.
>>
File: 1468196234916.jpg (146 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1468196234916.jpg
146 KB, 708x664
>>80801999
whats ur point m8
>>
>>80802537
I'm saying you're a teeny tiny bit delusional

ships sink. islands don't sink. the payload carried by the entire us fleet combined can't match a fraction of china's onshore batteries.

if you realy think they only have TWENTY ICBMs in operation you're fucking stupid
>>
>>80799806

If the last few years haven't taught you there are things some people care more about than getting rich I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>80802537
just for what ti's worth, lawrence livermore labs in california recieves signals from 30 different targeting platforms per second. note that's not the frequency of the pings, that's the number of DIFFERENT platforms every second which refreshes targeting data.

china only has 20 missiles?
>>
>>80802886
Look it up. 20 intercontinental ballistic missiles. You're the dumbass that is correlating Anti ship missile batteries with nuclear weapons used to attack cities.
>>
>>80798574
Ash carter is a huge faggot who ignored science with the marines and females in combat. He cucked my marine corps you stupid faggot.

Pretty sure ships don't travel alone, pretty sure chair force would pummel the ground 1st, then the ships, but hey, you're clearly a subject matter expert. Of being a faggot
>>
>>80796585
>Could we potentially meme China into a war with the USA
Dubya tried before 9/11. Didn't work.
>>
>>80803348
bump
>>
>>80803266
I didn't correlate the two. I mentioned the other in passing. our naval fleet cant wipe out their onshore battery no matter how much you fucking faggots whine and cry. you have similarly misjudged their nuclear capabilities

>>80803348
yes, but he doesn't write the reports. the military writes the reports, and he just reads them.

the military reports that aircraft carriers are incapable of controlling naval territories in asia. maybe even with the help of japan, taiwan, the philippines, south korea, indonesia, vietnam, and malaysia combined.
>>
>>80803266
>5 second google search
>modest estimates based on certainty are that we've identified 50-60 that is available to our intelligence
>a realistic estimate is around 300
>america has 450
>russia has 1200
looks like we don't have the advantage
>>
China has check mated the US in the currency wars, when the USD is dumped your economy will collapse with it until you either start WWIII or accept a new reserve currency.

China is brutal in its electronic warfare methods to the point where they will shutdown all power in the US, I don't believe the NSA etc are in a position to win a cyber war with China/Russia.

Chinese occupation wouldn't really work but they wouldn't need to, when the above happens they can have monopoly powers with Russia and enjoy spreading to wherever they want.
>>
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 991x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 991x658
Who ever emerges from WW3 the best will be in position to rule the world forever. One country with nukes and satellites ensures that.
>>
>>80796585
Which commie nightmare?
>>
File: war.jpg (72 KB, 566x305) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
72 KB, 566x305
>>80796585
sure... lure them to a war. I really interested in some lands in north dakota.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.