[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Superiority Debunked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16
File: ...jpg (10 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
10 KB, 236x353
White superiority is nothing but a false myth and a product of Western European imperialism over the recent centuries.

Superior "white" Northern Europeans lived in mudhuts like a bunch of savage Bantu niggers in ancient times. Non-white people like the Mesoptamians (West Asians), Indians (Indus-valley), and Ancient Egyptians flourished. The oldest European civilization are the Minoans and they were inferior barely white Greeks according to dumb Stormfaggots.

What were superior "white" Northern Europeans doing during this time? Absolutely nothing and Scandinavians didn't even become civilized until the 10th or 11th century do to Christinization. The British became civilized after Claudius conquered the Celts and Romanized them after the UK became an official Roman territory. Germanics are literally albino white niggers who basically have no history (the English are arguably a non-Germanic people) and their culture is repulsive.

Explain this, /pol.
>>
>>80795951
>White superiority is nothing but a false myth and a product of Western European imperialism over the recent centuries.

What led to those centuries of White Western European Imperialism I wonder?
>>
File: lmao.jpg (67 KB, 640x774) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
67 KB, 640x774
Even niggers were arguably more advanced than Northern Europeans in ancient times. Mali Empire probably could've defeated any European state during it's prime (with the exception of Byzantine) and it was certainly more advanced than Scandinavia and the Baltic countries.

The black Nubians ruled Egypt during the 25th dynasty while Northern Europeans lived in huts still. Who is the real subhuman here -- /pol/?
>>
File: 1445589095341.jpg (51 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1445589095341.jpg
51 KB, 499x500
>>80795951
>t. Rodríguez
>>
You're all over the map here. One minute you're taking potshots at Northern Europeans, then Scandinavians, then Germanics, then Celts. Make up your mind.
>>
>>80796060
There was literally no indigenous Western European empire prior to the 15th century. Rome doesn't count because it originated in Italy. Sure Western Europe was apart of Rome -- but it didn't originate in Western Europe.

Even black West Africans (Malians, Ghanians and the people of Songhai) had an indigenous Empire before Western Europeans.
>>
File: VADpamt - Imgur.jpg (60 KB, 595x596) Image search: [Google]
VADpamt - Imgur.jpg
60 KB, 595x596
>>80795951
>White superiority is nothing but a false myth and a product of Western European imperialism over the recent centuries.
>recent centuries
>centuries
>literally arguing about shit from a thousand years ago
>thinks it's relevant today
>mfw
>>
The celts were a pretty advanced society desu, both technologically and culturally. They just weren't imperialists or even unified which is why they got rekked by Rome.
>>
>>80796275
>he can't respond logically
>look at my meme response and .gif

How does it feel to know that the Mali Empire was more advanced than all shitty ass Noridc pigskinned Scandinavia at its height? Just curious.
>>
>>80796248
>we wuz
>>
>>80796248

are you equivocating northern africans to the subhuman trash that lives in America?
>>
>>80795951
Plenty of whites that were separate from each other slowly but surely developed into pretty great civilizations on their own.

Niggers haven't done shit. Ever.
>>
File: Kushite_empire_700bc[1].jpg (53 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
Kushite_empire_700bc[1].jpg
53 KB, 500x486
>>80796866
Are you telling me black Nubians didn't actually rule Egypt during the 25th dynasty? Are you telling me that Northern Europeans were civilized at that time (i.e. 7th century BCE) overall?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

I know the facts hurt, Stormfaggot.
>>
>>80796951
Are you an illiterate inbred Stormfaggot from West Virginia? I clearly said the following:

>The black Nubians ruled Egypt during the 25th dynasty
>25th dynasty

This is indisputable fact and these Black Nubians reunified Upper and Lower Egypt too. Northern Europeans were living in huts then.
>>
>>80797186
Except niggers were more advanced than many Europeans at one point in time.

>Mali Empire

More advanced than arguably any European state during its prime that existed during Mali's prime. Only Byzantine was arguably superior and Al-Andalus but the latter was an Islamic Empire founded by Berbers and Arabs.

Mali was more advanced than Scandinavia and the Baltic countries back then. This is definitely a fact.
>>
>>80796500
>Rome doesn't count because it originated in Italy.
>>
Too bad despite all that "evolution" blacks have been eternally BTFO
>>
>>80797892
Rome didn't originate in Western Europe. Name one Western European empire (with origins in Western Europe) prior to the 15th century.

Hint: you cannot do it. Even black Africans had empires (Mali, Songhai, Axum) before Western Europeans.
>>
>>80798146
>Rome didn't originate in Western Europe.
>>
>>80798244
Is Italy apart of Western Europe? Nope.
>>
>>80798146

Rome counts, nigger. Even if it doesn't

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolingian_Empire

Now fuck off
>>
>>80797780
>Mali Empire
> was a Mandinka/Bambara empire in West Africa from c. 1230 to c. 1600

I think you need to read into what Europe was doing in that time period. The Renaissance, for one.
>>
>>80795951

ITT: Mad Chimps
>>
>>80798527
If you are including Spain and Portugal as Western Europe, then I would throw out Tartessos as an example of a "Western European" empire from antiquity. Dumnonia could be another example, given that had what must necessarily be classified as overseas colonies in Armorica under the rulership of a singular king for some years. There's also the Frankish Empire, but I suspect you'll reject this one as being too reliant on already-established Roman institutions, infrastructure, etc.
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (68 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.jpg
68 KB, 538x538
>>80798568
Carolingian Empire was founded by Franks (a Germanic tribe from Germany) not indigenous Western Europeans.

Once again, you fail.

>Rome counts

No it doesn't because the empire was founded (initially) by Italians. Western Europeans had no empire that was founded by Western Europeans prior to the 15th century.

Northern Europeans had no ancient civilizations. This is an incontrovertible fact.
>>
>>80798527
>apart
>>
File: 1451839040710_1.png (1 MB, 1208x941) Image search: [Google]
1451839040710_1.png
1 MB, 1208x941
>>80795951
Refute this.
>>
>>80795951
I wonder why it is so difficult for blacks to maintain an orderly society whether in Africa or Detroit. Probably just too intelligent and superior for such pleb-tier things. Oh well.

I can only imagine how much of his life OP spends on seething in his personal problems, delusions, and racial identity games. Shit happens, I guess. All I know about white superiority is that whites are very good at building and running civilized and highly developed societies, more so than other races. I take no pride in it nor do I attribute myself any merit as a result. Just an observation.
>>
>>80799113
>Austro-Hungary
;~;
>>
>>80798999
>Rome was not Western Europe
>Germans are not Northern European
Has to be trolling at this point.
>>
>>80796248
>>80796824
>Mali Empire
>Began after extensive contact with Berbers/Arabs, who showed them science, math, engineering, war strategies...

Show me a Black Empire with no trace of Islam/Arabs/Berbers
>>
>>80798999

>Germanic tribe from Germany
>not Western Europe

TROLL THREAD
>>
>>80799113
Refute my statement in the OP. Wait you cant -- because Northern Europeans had no ancient civilizations. Only Northern European country that was apart of an ancient civilization was the the United Kingdom (Roman Empire) and the British didn't start the Roman Empire.

Fact: Northern Europeans had no ancient civilizations. Fact: even even curryniggers (Indians) were more advanced than "superior" white Northern Europeans (Indus-Valley civilization) motherfucker.
>>
>>80798999
>Northern Europeans had no ancient civilizations. This is an incontrovertible fact.
>>
>>80795951
>whites are not superior
>points to the fact that whites conquered the globe

I'm not a white supremacist but fucking listen to yourself
>>
Why is this faggot rambling on and on about Western Europe? ALL OF EUROPE COUNTS.
>>
>>80799440

Same reason why Rome and FUCKING GERMANY don't count as Western Europe. OP is butthurt his people have never accomplished anything
>>
File: c'mon....gif (544 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
c'mon....gif
544 KB, 200x146
>>80799255
European civilization was influenced by non-whites heavily. Latin Script derives from the Phoenician script and that derives from the hieroglyphs. We use Arabic numerals (1,2,3,4) overall and these numerals originated in India. Most Europeans adhere to a Semitic religion (Christianity) with origins in West Asia.

Shall I continue or what? Name one European civilization without outside influence. Don't say the Minoans because they were influenced by the Egyptians (architecture, artwork, etc.) and their writing script (Linear A) possibly came from the hieroglyphs or the Mesoptamians.

Axum didn't have much Arab influence. Axumites even conquered certain parts of Arabia.
>>
>>80799405
>le advanced Celtic civilization
>*goes to read Julius Ceasar's ancient descriptions of Celts*

Care to tell me about the details of this advanced Celtic civilization? Was it on par with Egypt? Greece. kekekeke
>>
>>80799714

>Phoenicians
>Egyptians
>Anatolians
>not white

Learn how races work, bro
>>
>>80799714
What a butt pirate.

Blacks had thousands of years in lead time and couldn't get past mud huts.

White whipped shit to gather in 4 or 500 years.
Also they won the game so they must have the better strategy.

Shhheeeeeeeeeeeet.
>>
>>80795951
>whites were worse than niggers /pol/ h-honest
>they built the greatest civilizations ever seen by sheer coincidence
>the superior races are inferior because of the inferior whites who did well despite their inferiority and then kept all the superior and more populous races down
Do you not realise how incredibly retarded you sound?
>>
>>80799861
Guess it was the ayy lmaos what built it. You win.
Good night troll.

Also:.
a part - being part of something
apart - separate from.
>>
File: 1466312244755.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466312244755.jpg
387 KB, 1920x1080
>>80795951
>>
>>80799358
>struggling intensifying

If they were savages how did they end up becoming first world? Whites are objectively superior, which my image showed, how do you refute modern white supremacy?
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 884x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 884x948
>>80799358

>Rants against "muh Northern Europoors" strawman as though this were actually stormfront

Get the fuck out of here with this weak bait, faggot. Sorry, still not sorry about European global dominance over the past 5 centuries.
>>
This thread is the ass ramblings of one hugely butt hurt nigger lol. Northern/Germanic European history was completely destroyed come the time of Christianization. Anyone in Europe can tell you this. They were essentially domesticated by Christianity, rather than your term "civilized". And you're lucky they were too, Northern/Germanic Europeans would've eternally pwned all niggers in terms of barbarity and war, despite their intellectual superiority demonstrated by their concepts of pre-Christian common law that still exist today.
>>
File: haha.jpg (29 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
29 KB, 409x393
>>80799933
>WE WUZ KINGS
>WE WUZ PHOENICIANS
>WE WUZ ANATOLIANS

Stormfaggot stick your own European history. Can't cope with the facts? Obviously that's why you're acting like a nigger claiming non-European civilizations.

No different then when some niggers claims to be an Ancient Egyptian. Fuck outta here you historical thief.
>>
>>80796500
nigger detected
>>
>>80800476
>>80800310
>he thinks I'm a nigger

Why would I be a nigger using the word "nigger" in my posts? I'm Persian you fucking moron.
>>
>>80800831
>nigger detected
>LET ME SPEW A CHOCKBLOCK OF AD HOMINEM CAUSE I KNOW HE'S RIGHT

Damn -- are you this upset Canadian faggot?
>>
>>80799861

Stonehenge wasn't built by Celts. Not that Celts weren't a "civilization" though
>>
>>80795951

OP is bad bait or str8 up donkey'd up.

There are a lot of factors why scandinavians/germanic/north europeans flourished later, such as:

What were superior "white" Northern Europeans doing during this time? Absolutely nothing and Scandinavians didn't even become civilized until the 10th or 11th century do to Christinization.

1. Population density was low for a long time because of harsh climates and lack of food. Small tribes are less likely to deveop advanced technology, whereas e.g a city-state might be able to create some long-lasting developments.
Also the size of populations arguably has a link to any political/"state" deveopment.
2. Only the smartest survived, like people capable of efficient farming/fishing and those teachings (and genes that enabled those cognitive abilities) got passed on for next generations, unlike in africa/india where a dumbfuck could walk into the next jungle and casually grabs some neat fruits like 24/7 365 days a year.

3. Living in post ice-age europe must have been pretty harsh, but after some thousands of years of harsh natural selection the european population groups turned out to be superior in terms of cognition and thus were able to further their deveopments, most likely faster than their previously "superior" counter parts that were either rekked by other cultures or were to be rekked by the europeans.
>>
>>80795951

>>80795951

OP is bad bait or str8 up donkey'd up.

There are a lot of factors why scandinavians/germanic/north europeans flourished later, such as:

What were superior "white" Northern Europeans doing during this time? Absolutely nothing and Scandinavians didn't even become civilized until the 10th or 11th century do to Christinization.

1. Population density was low for a long time because of harsh climates and lack of food. Small tribes are less likely to deveop advanced technology, whereas e.g a city-state might be able to create some long-lasting developments.
Also the size of populations arguably has a link to any political/"state" deveopment.
2. Only the smartest survived, like people capable of efficient farming/fishing and those teachings (and genes that enabled those cognitive abilities) got passed on for next generations, unlike in africa/india where a dumbfuck could walk into the next jungle and casually grabs some neat fruits like 24/7 365 days a year.

3. Living in post ice-age europe must have been pretty harsh, but after some thousands of years of harsh natural selection the european population groups turned out to be superior in terms of cognition and thus were able to further their deveopments, most likely faster than their previously "superior" counter parts that were either rekked by other cultures or were to be rekked by the europeans.
>>
Try this nigger, "civilization" is for pussies. Civilization is living above nature, not living along side it. Blocking nature out from playing a role in your evolution as a people, allowing for laziness, degeneracy and a slaving lower class to develop like a sickness of humanity. The ruins of ancient civilizations mean nothing in terms evolutionary superiority, it just means enough slaves got bossed around by lazy throne room control freaks. Depraved morality.
>>
>>80800932
Confirmed for nigger
>>
>>80801140
>>80801068
So you concede that Northern Europeans had no ancient civilizations? Obviously you can't even dispute what I'm saying because it's an indisputable fact.
>>
>>80800597

Egyptians, Phoenicians, Anatolians, and Persians (Yes, even shitstains like you) are/were all "white". This just proves what a shitty category it is, but you're the one who brought it up
>>
>>80801271
See:

>>80801047

Now get back to fucking your sister you cultureless trailer trash faggot.
>>
>>80801408
Once again -- you're proving to be an historical thief and culture vulture. "White" refers to people of European descent. None of these civilizations were European.

End of story.
>>
>>80801140
This brings up the best point, thriving in harsher conditions in nature brought about superior cognition evolutionarily.
>>
>>80795951
Are you actually this fucking retarded?

First of all, you're wrong. 7 of the 10 oldest buildings in the world are in northern Europe. Some are 2000 years older than the pyramids.

Second, the north was "civilized" later than the south because of the climate. The Mediterranean had larger populations and more advanced civilizations because it was easier to live there, easier to farm the land, there were longer farming seasons and the winter was easier to survive. You'll notice that most early civilizations are found along the same latitude.
It was only when society and technology evolved to the point that man could tame nature and produce large enough yields from farming to sustain a sizable population that the north thrived. This started in the early middle ages in central and western Europe and moved north as the centuries passed. Life was still tougher in the north than in the south, and this resulted in the north evolving a hardy, inventive and creative people.
>>
>>80800932

>thinks posting that meme automatically implies that I assumed you were a nigger
>thinks that he can green text his way out of looking like a total autist

Just keep jerking your micropenis off to the thought of the Islamic Golden Age and how your people fucked it up by going full-sand nigger.
>>
>>80801617

>"white" refers to people of European descent

Lol no. No one except retards here or on stormfront uses "white" that way. Its a layperson's term for "Caucasoid"

>When OP realized he WAS the white guy but still acted like a nigger
>>
>>80799714
>their writing script (Linear A) possibly came from the hieroglyphs or the Mesoptamians

There are no similarities between Linear A on one side, and hieroglyphs and cuneiform on the other side. However, there is remarkable overlap between Linear A and "Old European script" (5300-3200 BC).

So no, Minoans were not the first European civilization. They were a refined offshoot of an ancient pioneer civilization to the north.

About Old European script:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_symbols
>>
>>80801047
Just fucking stop. You're as literate as a nigger.
>>
>>80796500
Alright. So, what led to Western Europe's imperial dominance if not the inherent superiority of western europeans?
>>
>>80801617

>Europeans had no ancient civilizations
>What are Ancient Rome and Greece, literally the most influential of all ancient civilizations?

Nice change of goalposts, Jafar. Ace debating skills.
>>
>>80801391
You're flipping between civilization and empire. Britain and Ireland as one example did have civilization, but they were dispersed and sparsely populated tribes isolated from the rest of the world. They had fairly advanced knowledge in areas pertinent to their society (like agriculture) - but they didn't have an empire or even a nation. They were far too few and fractured to do so.

It's similar to how the Yayoi brought huge advancements to isolated Japan from the mainland in the same time period. Would you also suggest the Japanese had no ancient civilization?
>>
>>80801391
Their evidence of "civilization" that wasn't destroyed come time of Christianizarion existed alongside nature rather than outside or above it and thusly left no marvels or feats of slave labor to be looked back on outside of random shit like Stonehenge, the egoism of the Northern/Germanics wasn't as evident as Romans due to a connection with mans role in nature rather than a self absorbed mentality of being above nature. Northern/Germanic Europeans are the naturally superior humanoids, you sand nigger
>>
>>80802186

He dismissed those as not being "Western European", whatever that means, further up the thread. Also, bizarrely, Germans aren't Western European and Celts were just a bunch of red-headed paleniggers blowing each other in mudhuts or something. Its a troll thread; I'm just replying because he amuses me
>>
>>80801869
>Its a layperson's term for "Caucasoid"
so are somalis and ethiopians "white" then? they have caucasoid skulls and were even classified as such when it was normal to classify people based on skullshape
>>
>>80800932
>I'm not a nigger
>I'm a rug nigger

k.

If you're not a white European, you're a nigger.
>>
File: 1400188621716.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1400188621716.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>80802060
You're a fucking Germanic barbarian descended cracker with no history.

>>80801869
No faggot -- "white" does not mean Caucasoid. Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid are terms that are largely outdated and only used in forensics (specifically used to identify a person's race based off their skull) and having a Caucasian skull or features doesn't make one white.

Going by your logic Indians and Ethiopians are white because they have Caucasian facial features and a Caucasian skull (generally speaking) right? Obviously not - "white" refers to people of European descent.

Cope with the facts that European civilization was heavily influenced by non-Europeans heavily.

>>80801909
Linear A is not deciphered. No one know it's origins.
>>
so why is everyone falling so hard for this b8 iseveryone being ironic or what??
>>
>>80795951
>Non-white people like the Mesoptamians (West Asians), Indians (Indus-valley), and Ancient Egyptians flourished.

Lies, those were nordic white people that got overrun by muds; read madison grant and arthur kemp or just any racist book of the 19th century.
>>
>>80795951
And White privilege is now debunked. Thanks!
>>
>>80802669
Look at this insecure shit skin, not our fault we whites conquered the world while you were to busy playing in mud and fucking goats.
>>
>>80802770
Right they were Nordic honkeys living in deserts and hot Mediterranean climate and built all the great civilizations until the gene pool was mudded.
>>
File: 1406839070525.jpg (123 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1406839070525.jpg
123 KB, 565x600
>>80802919
>mud and fucking goats

It's other way around Germanic faggot. I'm a descendant of Cyrus the Great and the Achamenids.

You're a descendant of a fucking Celtic or Germanic barbarian who never had any ancient civilization.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>80802669

>Thinks learning from others makes one inferior

Weeeeeak fucking bait, anon. How the fuck do you think the Romans BTFO all their competition? Cope with the fact that European civilization did what all others couldn't; dominate the entire globe.
>>
>>80795951

America get your nigger problem under control they are infesting the fucking board
>>
>>80802669

>Cope with the facts that European civilization was heavily influenced by non-Europeans heavily

Doubly heavily, apparently.

No one denies this (except again the two groups I mentioned). Non-European is a lot more arguable than "nonwhite" which is a meaningless construct. Of course Europe was influence by Mesopotamia, Persia, Egypt, etc. and none of those places are "European" (which apparently means "white" in your fucked worldview). The real problem is you're 1. Using "white", a semantically-loaded term and 2. Defining race by culture rather than biology. This is a problem lots of stormfags have as well, you're simply making their same mistake from the other side
>>
>>80802669
>Linear A is not deciphered. No one know it's origins.

You don't need to be able to read it to see similarities between the symbols used.

Btw, your understanding of the European Bronze and Iron Ages is very limited. Caesar went north to conquer the (north-western) Celtic world, because they were incredibly rich and industrious. And technologically advanced: the Roman Empire was forged with Celtic swords made from Celtic steel.
>>
>>80796248
Hmm. And yet modern Africans live in huts and/or squalor. Really makes you think.
>>
>>80803551
Okay so now you admit that Western civilization was influenced by non-white peoples? Cool -- nice to see you acquiesce the objective truth.

Don't feel bad -- almost all civilizations were influenced by another one. Egypt was influenced by other Mediterranean civilizations at that time.
>>
>>80796500
>No Western European Empire pre-1500

What about the Frankish Empire? Charlemagne ?. Read a few more history books anon.
>>
>>80802567
>>80804029

My argument is that "white" doesn't exist except as a sociological/cultural construction. Are they "white" by that standard? Of course not; no one is going to see a Somali and think "white guy".

Do they share more genetic similarities with Europeans (what you guys apparent call "white"), Middle Eastern peoples, etc. than they do with black Africans? Absolutely
>>
>>80804029
You are literally the WE WUZ KANGZ meme come to life. What have YOU done?
>>
>>80797442
Actually the Nubian dynasty was the decline of Egypt. Idiot.
>>
>>80795951
>superior race
>opressed by other race (jews)
pick one
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.