[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9/11 was a fucking hoax. There is so much evidence out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1467975289420.jpg (34 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1467975289420.jpg
34 KB, 396x388
9/11 was a fucking hoax. There is so much evidence out there proving this. Why the fuck can't anyone connect the dots
>>
>>80792431
Watch this video, this guy explains why they can't connect the dots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

"you cannot change their mind, even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove white is white and black is black, you still cannot change the basic perception and logical behaviour"

Even if you are a sceptic of the narrative of 9/11 you still get shot down and screamed at - just more proof of the brainwashing that pervades society today
>>
>>80792431
Prove it.
>>
jews did 7/11
>>
>>80792431
>posts no plausible evidence
>>
>>80792431

It's not that they can't connect the dots, or haven't connected the dots, it's that the control levers at the top, those in power, are suppressing the release of this data.

(((guess why)))
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 433x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 433x500
>>80792431
>so much evidence
If there's "so much", then I'm sure that you can present at least one argument. More are fine, but can you produce just one without resorting to implicit argumentation?

If not, then please don't say stupid shit like "OMG THERES, LIKE, TOTALLY SO MUCH EVIDENCE xD". You'll get laughed out of the room and destroy /pol/'a credibility on top of your own.
>>
>>80797665
>trying to shut down the thread by asking for proof that is being kept secret

So you're basically against discussing it at all, until someone else does the dirty work of leaking actual evidence.

>this is how shills shut down uncomfortable rhetoric

get fucked, jew
>>
>>80796589
7/11 was a part time job
>>
>>80798387
>there's so much evidence
>show me
>omg you're shutting down debate!! shill!!1! jew!!!
Thanks for being part of the problem.

People like me are not the reason why conspiracies stay secret. It's you retards killing our credibility. Stop being a lazy millennial prick and research how to be more convincing before making an empty statement.
>>
>>80792431
It was no hoax, it was very real.
>>
File: 1406990518490.jpg (95 KB, 650x575) Image search: [Google]
1406990518490.jpg
95 KB, 650x575
>>80797665
the truth behind the 9/11 hoax:
>>
>>80792431

>FUEL JET CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS
>>
>>80800034

Look dipshit, there IS NO credibility on a fucking anonymous message board.

Trying to stifle discussion because you have your own personal agenda becomes very obvious, very fast.
>>
>>80796818
>>80796552
>>80797665
you guys really need to hit up youtube and watch the film zeitgeist

what about tower 7? I bet you havent heard about that one. the one that fell to the ground at free fall speed despite not being hit by a plane.
>>
>>80801308
>there's so much evidence
>show me
>omg you're shutting down debate!! shill!!1! jew!!!
>empty statements are killing our credibility
>there is no such thing as credibility
Good goyim, the soviets taught you well.

If you ever wonder why Europeans are laughing behind your back, it's probably because you do the catatonic American thing where you attack what you think has been said, but it's actually just a product of your redneck comprehension and the dunning kruger effect. Shut your trap and try to listen for a change rather than propagating the inbred YOO ES AY chanting moron stereotype.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.