[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible christians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: pagans-and-christians-united.png (474 KB, 700x662) Image search: [Google]
pagans-and-christians-united.png
474 KB, 700x662
Is it possible christians?
>>
>>80791844
No. Christcucks serve the Jew.
>>
>>80791844
>Christians are the ones causing the divisions

We couldn't care less what you do in your free time in the sanctity of your own basement. We just reserve the right to chuckle at it, which rustles posters like >>80792137 (You) to the point where they start rageposting shitty memes.
>>
Yes, Christians are not Muslims and can co-exist with other religions.
>>
>>80792457
>be me, Catholic
>talking to Atheist friend about teh jews
>mentions Joseph "raising wife's son"
>I mention we, Catholics, believe that Joseph >never had sex with Mary
>I cite the more metaphorical meaning of 'delphos' and an obscure jewish marriage tradition.
>MFW christianity is based on cucking jews...
>>
>>80791844

'Pagans' are basement-dwelling fat neckbeards no thank you
>>
>>80791844
>European culture forbids their crazy cult because they can see through their bullshit
>European culture allows them to exist in a display of mercy
>Christfags infiltrate, then take over, then genocide all of Europe's spiritual cultures and force them to go into hiding.
Literally what /pol/ despises the most.
>>
File: Tirpitz North sea 1942.jpg (89 KB, 1600x1111) Image search: [Google]
Tirpitz North sea 1942.jpg
89 KB, 1600x1111
>>80792457
He does have a point about modern christianity. But nice fallacy, totally didn't answer the question at all.
>>80792947
Yes, I'm sure that is the case, compared to christians of the alt-right, the ones speaking forth paganism seems much more normal desu.
>>80792883
From the sheer arrogance from christians towards atheists/agnostics/pagans, it doesn't look bright.
>>
>>80791844
Nope. Your religion promotes weakness and bears a fair amount of responsibility for our modern ailments. You can babble all you want about how Christianity was strong back in the day (or rather that Europe was once strong in spite of Christianity), but that brand doesn't exist in any capacity right now. You're a weak horse and paganism is a strong horse. Deal with it.
>>
>>80793717
Fucking read the context, the question was targeted to christians "Is it possible christians?", which should at least imply I'm from another point of view.
>>
>>80794136
That doesn't change much and what I said about them is still true. Working with them would just drag us down.
>>
Pagans are too whinny. I wouldn't want to team up with them. Plus they'll just spend the whole day trying to tell me about how my religion stole all the holidays from theirs and all the other dumb shit they can't seem to not sperg out about.
>>
>>80794560
Any persons outspoken within alt-right you can refer to being like this on the pagan side?
>>
>>80793263
>Didn't answer question
>Demonstrated in response why question was retarded

Has spending every day at home cashing your NEETbucks addled your brain, oil-nigger?
>>
>>80791844
Why should Christians (80-90% of population) give two shits about less than 0.1%?

Pagans are an Internet meme they have beyond zero influence in real life.
>>
File: 16x9_992.jpg (52 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
16x9_992.jpg
52 KB, 992x558
>>80796436
>pull a fallacy out my ass
>its perfectly related between the lines
Nice damagecontrol Timmy, has spending every day at home being a virgin and fapping to 2d-waifus made you this salty? Thats why you are so buttblasted when someone questions christianity? God damn it must fucking suck being the epitome of this.
>>
>>80798381
Oh, Pete. Got kicked off RFS and now you're making shitty /pol/ threads.
>>
>>80791844
Pagans are people who think beliving in Odin is cool
>>
>>80791844
No, we cucked those pagan fags so hard centuries ago, we took their holidays and made them stop fucking animals, be civilized, and what can they give us now? A bunch of neck beards?
>>
>>80798668
Christians are people who think believing in Yawhew is cool
>>
>>80798536
God fuck, you are a simple faggot, speak clearly and not in some faggy subtle way taken from some circlejerk you're a part of.
>>80799124
At least those pagans which you imply fucking animals doesn't fuck little boys like that highly appreciated catholic-wing within christianity are.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.