[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you voting for the only sane candidate in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: Gary Johnson.jpg (24 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson.jpg
24 KB, 490x368
>Is neither an SJW nor a Neo-Nazi
>Doesn't want the government spying on it's citizens and restricting our basic freedoms
>Doesn't want us to get involved in any more stupid wars
>climbed Mount Everest because he's such a boss
>has a sensible drug policy. Won't hire Chris Christie as his AG to go into Colorado and force the states to bend to the will of the Feds
>>
>climbed Mount Everest because he's such a boss
Sold.
#CantParrytheGary
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>80791739
Sorry, a country needs borders to survive.

The US can't handle another globalist
>>
>>80791739
i like him
>>
>>80791739
>Open borders globalist
>Thinking you should waste your vote on a third party
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>>80791739
>climbed Mount Everest
Wow, what a true hero. Why the fuck isn't he immortalized on your $5 bill?
>>
>>80792188
>DUDE ENDING THE WAR ON DRUGS WHICH WILL FIX INNER CITIES AND REDUCE GANG WARFARE AND THE POWER OF THE CARTELS

>>80792317
He's not Jill Stein, he doesn't want open borders just immigration reform. And ending the drug war will break the cartels, whereas Trump will put Christie in charge and escalate the drug war. And Hillary will probably promise to end the war on drugs but obviously won't.

>>80792414
>waste your vote
Voting for a broken two-party system isn't wasting your vote? Voting for Trump or Hillary isn't wasting your vote? Vote for Gary this year, and the Libertarians will rise and break the two-party system by 2020.
>>
>>80792414
>>80792317
Why isn't National Libertrianism a thing?
>>
File: 06072016_Gary_Johnson.jpg (38 KB, 984x554) Image search: [Google]
06072016_Gary_Johnson.jpg
38 KB, 984x554
>>80791739
I'm voting for him. Closest chance (maybe in history) to bring a 3rd party to prominence. I think we need that more than ever right now.

#CantParrytheGary
>>
>>80791739
I am
>>
>>80792829
The election system is designed to only allow Republicans and Democrats to have a chance. The committee in charge of who can even attend the debates is headed by both parties exclusively. The only way to form a libertarian government is to reform the Republican party, not form a new one that can't win.
>>
>>80793336
Normally I would think he is too ugly to be president
Buuut compared to trump or hillary
>>
>>80791739
Do you post this stupid copypasta every other day with that dumbass picture?
>>
>>80792908
Libertarians can be anyone that falls into the Classical liberal spectrum, not enough of them to form a sub-party that isn't already left enough to vote democrat or right enough to realize there is no point and just worry about changing the Republican leadership in the primaries.
>>
File: sausage mcmuffin.png (290 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
sausage mcmuffin.png
290 KB, 600x320
>>80792829
really? you must be getting paid peanuts if you have to shill this hard.

where do you go to be employed to shill?
>>
I am voting for Johnson.
>>
>>80791739
>neo nazi

I wish you fucking mong
>>
>>80793409
no there's a team of us that post it. I only posted it once before, like 3 weeks ago.

>>80793379
We've seen the way the GOP treated Ron Paul and how the DNC treated Bernie. Neither party can be reformed from within. We have a broken Democracy and the only way to fix it is to grow a third party. Stop expecting it to happen in one year, obviously Gary won't win this year but he could easily be successful enough to grow the Libertarians to the point where they win some other positions in 2018 and have a chance at president in 2020
>>
File: tmp_860-Gary-Johnson-381621466.jpg (38 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
tmp_860-Gary-Johnson-381621466.jpg
38 KB, 450x333
Cant Parry The Gary
>>
>>80793198
Perot won like 20% and did 3rd parties reach prominence? Nope. That will not happen no matter who you vote for. The system is rigged to ensure it can't happen.
>>
File: Katrinajson.png (198 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Katrinajson.png
198 KB, 500x375
>>80794449
He ran independent tho, didn't he?
>>
File: Gary Johnson kickass sunglasses.jpg (108 KB, 960x663) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson kickass sunglasses.jpg
108 KB, 960x663
>>80794449
He wasn't a third party. He literally didn't even have a party that year, he was a one-man show. Then he tried to make the Reform Party (which Trump joined briefly), but it failed. Libertarians are an actual established third-party, they can actually take time to grow.

Perot also didn't have any experience, he was just a random anti-establishment candidate. Gary is a two-term governor. Weld is a two-term governor. And the Libertarians could convince other politicians, like Rand Paul, to switch parties if the Libertarians gain traction.
>>
>>80794122
>the only way to fix it is to grow a third party
protest voting in a general election is not how you grow a third party, it's how you fuck yourself over via the spoiler effect. vote for your lolbertarians at the county and state level and when you're in a solid red/blue state that's going one way no matter what.
>>
>>80791739
>Why aren't you wasting your vote /pol/?
Gee, maybe because they're not retarded. Only Australians get the privilege of preferential voting.
>>
>>80795180
Johnson getting 20% of the vote this year will help Libertarians win at county/state level in 2018. It'll give publicity to a third party.
>>
>>80795694
>preferential voting
This
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>open borders
>sane

Beaner you're going back.
>>
>>80791739
Johnson is a faggot

>>80795775
Shame he'll end up with 1% at best.
>>
>>80795775
it will also guaruntee hillary winning and let her stack the court to a level we haven't seen since fdr. how is johnson going to save us from that? we won't even be able to wipe our asses without it being affected by some regulation they claim is allowed under the commerce clause.
>>
>>80796229
Only if yo ass so big it reaches across state lines.
>>
>>80795941
kek, he got 1% in 2012. With the current climate you don't think he'll beat that?

>>80796229
Johnson pulls evenly from Trump and Hillary. And Hillary wouldn't do anything unless the GOP loses Congress.

>>80795694
And that won't change in the US as long as the two parties are in charge. We can either
>a) Be short-sighted retards who are always thinking of the next 4 years and nothing more
>b) actually give a fuck about the long-term future
I'm going with (b)
>>
>>80791739
If he wants to abolish borders, he has to abolish welfare first. I thought libertarians are these acolytes of austrian economics and let the markets sort out everything, but they can't abolish the Federal Reserve and they will for always be cucks to "the currency".
>>
>>80796616
johnson will never get votes from the dem slave plantation. he'll get a few "muh weed" liberals and the rest will be pulling from never trumpers. this shit literally already happened in the last virginia governor election.
>>
>>80796616
a) let trump do whatever for 4 years while building support at the local level and trying again when there's less on the line
b) let hillary pack the courts which will fuck up everything for another 30 years with no recourse
which one is shortsighted?
>>
>>80797352
Polls have consistently shown he's drawing almost as many votes from Hillary as he is from Trump. Throw in Jill Stein, and third parties are taking a lot more votes from Hillary. This "there are only two parties" line will help Hillary more.

>>80797579
>4 years of Hillary will completely destroy the country for decades
k
>>
>>80798295
Daily reminder that merkel destroyed my country for eternity so can clinton
>>
>>80796616
>With the current climate you don't think he'll beat that?

Nope. He's not going to get many from the Republican side the more he softballs on Clinton. Add to it the shit position the LP has on the borders and the fact that his VP pick is a gun grabbing faggot who endorsed Obama and he's just going to keep shooting himself in the foot. The lefties aren't going to actually vote for him because of "muh roads"

When the primaries roll around it'll be Trump or Clinton or staying home.
>>
>>80796616
You can change it without the parties. It has changed already in some places in the US by voters doing it on their own.
>>
>>80792829

Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?

A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

Q: Many Americans fear the flood of immigrants that would follow.

A: They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams---the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?

Source: David Sheff interview in Playboy Magazine , Jan 1, 2001
>>
File: 1464156406466.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464156406466.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
I literally was going to vote for him until he said that Trump was racist.

I will not vote for a liar.

I have decided to vote Trump.
>>
>>80792908
Rand Paul and I think Peterson, and maybe john mcafee are prolly the closest.
>>
>>80798295
do you not understand how the supreme court works or are you just choosing to ignore it?
>>
>>80791739
I like him a lot, but I have a couple of problems.

1. He can't win.
2. He's pro-choice.
>>
Because it's a vote for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>80791739
>Why aren't you voting for the only sane candidate in this election /pol/?

Because I live in Florida and voting anything besides Republican in a swing state is fucking stupid.

I voted for him in 2012 when I lived in Texas, though.
>>
D U D E W E L D L M A O
>>
File: RightToRideBears.jpg (360 KB, 960x516) Image search: [Google]
RightToRideBears.jpg
360 KB, 960x516
>literally called Trump a pussy
>>
>>80792908

The kikes worked really hard to destroy all parties that aren't the reps and dems
>>
>open borders
>gun control VP
>he himself repeats the liberal bullshit about needing a "discussion" guns

Fuck your idea of freedom, all you want is for other people to be free to come here and piss all over 200 hundred years of REAL progress, not your globalist masturbation fantasy
>>
>>80800842
That pic doesn't make sense. A lot of laws protect freedom by punishing people who try to infringe on someone else's freedom.
>>
>>80792908
>>80800995

It should become a faction within the Republican Party. American third parties will never happen, but factional in-fighting and alliances are a definite that happen all the time.
>>
>>80791739
>sane
>>
>>80791739
>Johnson isn't an SJW
Watch this faggot get triggered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
>>
>>80791739
>DUDE WEED
>open borders
>gun grabbing neocon as VP
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.