[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why black people did worst than whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20
File: 1451849285784.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1451849285784.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
Black history being full of slavery and racism, means blacks didn't get a head start. We got a late start compared to the whites. It doesn't mean our race is less than yours, just that you family and people got started before us. So stop with the racism, because one day, blacks might be caught up. Why keep hate alive if its pointless and illogical?
>>
File: 12634762467.png (8 KB, 345x323) Image search: [Google]
12634762467.png
8 KB, 345x323
Fuck off Nigger
>>
You were at a paleolithic level when we found you. We had ships, gun powder, chemistry, astronomy, you had not yet even invented the wheel. This was before any slavery occurred. You got a "late start" alright, because you were and are genetically less intelligent on average.
>>
File: 14668958907901.png (324 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
14668958907901.png
324 KB, 498x497
>>80790965
bring back the computer to it's owner Tyrone
>>
White people got a head start when their ancestors fucked Neanderthals.
>>
>>80790965
apparently black history starts after the discovery of the Americas, and definitely not the thousands of years prior to that where you were shitting in a ditch 30 yards away from your mud hut
>>
File: iq.jpg (484 KB, 1100x736) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
484 KB, 1100x736
interesting theory you got there, op.
>>
File: 1455572311512.png (88 KB, 1000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1455572311512.png
88 KB, 1000x1339
and dont forget gods chosen people, op
oy vey
>>
File: 1407593233278.png (538 KB, 702x540) Image search: [Google]
1407593233278.png
538 KB, 702x540
>>80790965

That's not McNiggerator is it?
>>
>>80791279
>>80791441
see, all dis is just hate.
>>
File: image.png (502 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
502 KB, 640x1136
>>
>blacks existed before whites
>whites just evolved a culture before blacks
>in fact every race was more advanced than niggers

There's more!

>Jewish genocides throughout history, yet they effectively rule the world.
>more white cultures have been destroyed than black ones
>mid Asia was decimated by English colonialism yet they are ahead of Tyrone.
>east Asia experienced more slavery than niggers ever have, and still are, and they are white tier level successful.

Every race has had it hard. It's the nigger way to entrench yourself as the victim, that everyone is against you, and everyone owes you. I fucking hate you niggers. Stop being a nigger, be a black man and nut the fuck up and own your life.
>>
>>80790965
Cliven Bundy?
BLM?

Hmm reminds me of the Bureau of Land Management. The BLM.

Which also reminds me of LaVoy Finicum
Who was shot by the police
For merely getting out of his car
>>
File: lolohoax.png (2 MB, 1575x1302) Image search: [Google]
lolohoax.png
2 MB, 1575x1302
>>80791726
higher jewish IQ is a result of oversampling; Ashkenzim have been the subjects of psychometrics experiments far more often than any other ethnic group. Asian IQs are distorted from the opposite angle, by undersampling and generalization, mostly for the sake of communist propaganda by their governments.
>>80792154
>Jewish genocides throughout history, yet they effectively rule the world.
What Jewish genocides, and why are you so gullible as to believe Jewish propaganda?
>>80792253
>Bureau of Land Management. The BLM.
You know that's why liberals were so triggered by that protest right, because it had the same acronym as their precious movement.
>>
>>80792063
thanks for the goldmine anon. will keep me full of material for posting "pol btfo" threads
>>
>>80790965
I SEE NO CHANGES
>>
>I can commit whatever crime I want to because X happened a long time ago

Isn't that how abusers take advantage of abuse victims?
>>
>>80792532
What the fuck is that image? Are you telling me that people believed that?
>>
File: 1459787505754.jpg (364 KB, 1278x1012) Image search: [Google]
1459787505754.jpg
364 KB, 1278x1012
>>80793817
You must be new. My favorite is the Holocoaster.
>>
File: 1458663041525.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458663041525.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>80791279
FPBP
>>
>>80793817
I remember the first time I got yelled at because I thought that maybe the Holocaust lesson we were getting wasn't entirely accurate
Every year we had a guy whose dad was a survivor, which apparently made him the ultimate authority in teaching the matter, come and do a presentation on what happened in the camps, he would bring a pair of american handcuffs that literally had a 1955 manufacturers mark on them and claim thato they were the cuffs that his dad wore every day in the camp and he was only released from them to clean the gas chamber, and that in all the camps the Nazis were performing vile medical experiments, including but not limited to: sewing 2 young Jews together to see if poison would go from one to the other, torturing one identical twins to see if the other would feel it, and something about fat people
He also would do some math about the scope of it, and he literally for like 8+ years taught children that at least 6 million Jews were either gassed or burned alive, oh and some other gays were killed or whatever BUT 6 MILLION JEWS MAYBE MORE WE HAVEN'T DUG UP ALL THE GRAVES, and anyone who questioned any single part of this got screamed at for being a Hitler supporting price of shit and suspended for a day
God I hate public school
>>
>>80795551
Lemme guess, California public school?
>>
File: lol_faggots.jpg (25 KB, 360x249) Image search: [Google]
lol_faggots.jpg
25 KB, 360x249
>>80790965
The number of whites in poverty doubles the number of blacks in poverty. Being white doesn't mean shit and doesn't get you shit. We're all fighting the same fight when it comes to the haves and the have-nots, and it's fought at the individual level. Your people are given the same opportunities as everyone else. Detroit Public Schools are among the most well-funded in the country (and by extention, the world, look it up) yet it's a shitsmear on the face of education because nigger culture is dogshit and thinks learnin' and workin' be white people shit. Go sell some drugs and shoot some cops, faggot. You'll get no sympathy here.
>>
File: 1401252442603.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1401252442603.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>80790965
>We got a late start compared to the whites.
This argument doesn't work on an individual basis. It only explains wealthy families, not hood niggers not becoming middle class like whites do.
>>
Posting this fuck huge debate I'm having with someone else on the internets. Not wanting to be spoonfed answers, but some suggestions on where to create counter points as I work on it myself. Especially on Broken Window Policing and the claim that blacks committing more crimes isn't a valid reason as to why police are targeting blacks more often.

http://pastebin.com/PduRW5kj
>>
>>80795551
When I was young my mom told me they did experiments, but only to advance their medicine and knowledge of biology, here on brazil we never hear of the gas chambers and such.

How did people just gobble that shit? Does no one ever thinks about the practicality of doing that while fighting on two fronts?
>>
>>80790965
we was kangs an shit tho nigga
>>
>>80795903
>The number of whites in poverty doubles the number of blacks in poverty
The amount doesn't matter as much as the rate.
>>
>>80790965
>blacks didn't get a head start

Among the oldest 'civilizations' on the planet
>Didn't get a head start

Fucking morons
>>
>>80795869
Alabama, sadly enough

>>80796894
Idk senpai, it's just so ingrained from an early age, I mean our first "world history" class was 5th grade and the first thing in the curriculum was a quick run down of the death camps and Muh 6 million, and everyone just sort of accepts it from that point because they are too young to question it and they throw the same shit at you every year
>>
>>80790965
>Late start

You got a fucking booster shot.
When Americans were done using you as farm equipment, you were a millennia ahead of your brothers and sisters living in mud huts.
>>
>>80790965
a head start on what?
>>
>>80799304
we wuznt equal when the country started. blacks was in slavery, while whites got to buildup wealth and education.
>>
File: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (60 KB, 928x571) Image search: [Google]
Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png
60 KB, 928x571
>>80797146
think that might have something to do with pic related? the point is that being white clearly doesn't actually get you anywhere in life.
>>
>>80790965
>Black history being full of slavery and racism, means blacks didn't get a head start. We got a late start compared to the whites.

Technically, all people migrated out of African and therefore those people who did stay in Africa had exactly the same start as the rest of the people. The Chinese managed to develop a full blown civilization before the Africans though.
>>
>>80799397
most whites are immigrants?
>>
Op is a troll , actual black guy here. Come at me, you can't prOve shit, smarter then most on this board and I'm sticking up for my people
>>
>>80799647
I'd actually like to have a debate. Do you really think poor state of many black communities is due to the actions of white people?
>>
>>80799647
>actual black guy here
pics or gtfo
>troll
you need to go back
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>our race being losers doesn't mean we are lesser than you

Niggers are very stupid.
>>
>>80790965
Remember that sub-Saharan Africans had a 250,000 year head start on all the races that left Africa.
They should be a quarter of a million years ahead of us. They should be trans-human-galactic travelers.

Instead, they fuck monkeys.
>>
>>80797146
Understood. The point is that for all your people's pissing and whining there's still twice as many whites in bad of shape as there are blacks; having white skin isn't some shortcut to the good life. The people who have made it made it for a reason. You have equal protection under the law. You can start a business same as anyone else. You can go to college same as anyone else. You can learn a trade same as anyone else. You can get the fuck out of this country same as anyone else. Your gripe should be with how black males under 30 commit nearly 50% of homicides in this country despite being less than 5% of the population. Your gripe should be that all your neighborhoods are fucking filthy. Your gripe should be that despite the current climate, your people still don't understand how to follow police orders.
>>
File: denisovan_dna_map.jpg (72 KB, 701x400) Image search: [Google]
denisovan_dna_map.jpg
72 KB, 701x400
>>80800085
>out of Africa myth
are you new around here?
>>80800152
>there's still twice as many whites in bad of shape as there are blacks
there are more than twice as many whites as there are blacks, and whites aren't in as bad shape as blacks percentage-wise. that's why raw numbers are meaningless. they just facilitate lying with statistics.
>>
>>80800303
>Multiregional Continuity Model
That's a pretty shitty understanding of science.
>>
>>80790965
then we shall debate in your native tongue ooga booga ja baga booga kooga - nooga nigga neega booga ooga OCH OCH OCH AK AK AK BEEKA BOO?
>>
File: whitepower.png (57 KB, 701x599) Image search: [Google]
whitepower.png
57 KB, 701x599
>>80800085
>They should be trans-human-galactic travelers.

You forgot to mention though, that an evil scientist named Yakub from the tribe of Shabazz created a race of white devils to oppress them an keep them in slavery, you ignoramus.
>>
>>80800303
>whites aren't in as bad shape as blacks percentage-wise
As I said, I get that. I'm not trying to fudge any numbers; I'm pointing out that "being white" is next-to-meaningless. Short of a massive inheritance or nepotism, the vast majority of whites are on the same playing field as everyone else - same goes for Asians, Indians, and Arabs, all of which wipe the floor with blacks when it comes to entrepreneurship, social cohesion, education, not killing everyone they see, not fostering dangerous and filthy living conditions, on and on. But it's all a big bad conspiracy by whites to keep black people down, I'm sure. Thanks for the chat. I'm out. Address my other points next time instead of harping about an ancillary fact about how many whites are in poverty.
>>
>>80799792
Short answer yes. Long answer not really. It's really complicated because of the humane culture and richness of African culture (though pol disagrees) and the conflict with the business oriented white culture. Africans we are a present minded people and European whites are forward minded (on average and with exceptions) so this gets misconstrued as intelligence when it in fact isn't, and a lot of blacks are ignorant to this and raise their children to ignore white culture and continue living as if whites aren't in power. It's a clash of culture, Africans were initially the white "technology and property" so we did get left behind in society technically, especially with the vast amount of white pure racists, but have had a lot of opportunity to break out of it and make something of ourselves. (Some Blacks have). At the end of the day, all we have to do is just suck it up and move forward. Hip hop culture is a rebellious illustration of this by the way.
>>
>>80799851
See? Lol youre not black.
>>
>>80790965
That nigger is stupid. You don't have the right to graze your cattle on public land for your own profit.
>>
>>80790965
But weren't blacks sitting tight in Africa while whites had to migrate across the old ass supercontinent? That means you all had a shit ton more time to sit around and invent technology. Basically, it was survival of the fittest, and every culture had free reign to pillage and conquer, whites just did it better.
>>
File: 1452566604460.jpg (448 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1452566604460.jpg
448 KB, 1440x900
>>80801320
alright this is reasonable
>>
but many people from around the world immigrated to the US with barely anything and they are doing alright.
>>
>>80790965
>blaming own failures on things that happened 4+ generations ago
From wikipedia:
there is a five times greater chance of downward mobility from the top quartile to the bottom quartile for African Americans than there is for White Americans
Fix your damn culture, your parents did better than you without "reparations"
>>
blacks were never enslaved in Canada and they're still at the bottom of our society.
>>
>>80802198
Lol dang. Expected more
>>
File: 1319538235003.jpg (1 MB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
1319538235003.jpg
1 MB, 3008x1960
>>80790965
>why keep hate alive if it's pointless and illogical

We gave you civil rights. Liberation. Emancipation. Jobs. Affirmative action. Welfare programs. Section 8. And much more when you did not succeed inspite of all this.

It is not the fault of white people that rich racist jewish globalists put crack in black neighborhoods.
It is not the fault of white people that blacks were used as drug mules by jewish backed banking cartel and drug cartel syndicates
It is not the fault of white people that the jews did away with manufacturing and destroyed the american middle class resulting in all the blacks who gained prosperity post de segragation lost it again in the mid 00s.

>stop with the hate.

You fucking first nigger. You people are beyond fucking stupid and its sickening. You refuse to see who the real enemy is even as they CONTINUE to use you for their fucking designs and plots, and you continue to play right into their fucking hands.

If you continue killing cops and acting out against whites there will be a race war, we will defend our property and so will other races. No amount of government force will prevent this.

This is exactly what the kikes want, because they want to be able to declare martial law and suspend the constitution and the elections. Brexit has scared them trump and nationalism has scared them and they know now people are waking up, they eve know they can't control you guys forever and the misdirection to anti white racism is temporary at best.

Wake. The fuck. Up. Your entire race is being played for fools AGAIN and its not us fucking doing it, we are trying to stop it.

Sincerely,
White man.

Ps.:
Pic very very fucking related.
>>
>>80791816
>McNig
>black panthers

def not him
>>
>>80790965
>get a minimum-wage job
>apply for a Pell Grant
>go to school for free
>study
>graduate
>get hired via affirmative action
>move out of the hood

It's all fucking there. They hand out grants and scholarships to blacks like candy. No qualifications required. If you WORK, you'll do alright. But they don't like to WORK. They shouldn't receive any help until they help themselves.
>>
>>80802519
Yeah sorry, I actually agree with pretty much everything you said, fits up with my experience of the world. I just really protest the constant blaming of whites, when there is honestly nothing we can do to help at this point.
>>
>>80790965
You enslaved each other, we just bought farming equipment.
Oh and then we burned half of our own country to the ground just to let said farming equipment have a chance, and you've had a 150 year chance now, why haven't you done anything with it if you believe that you'll catch up some day?
>>
>>80790965
>Black history being full of slavery and racism, means blacks didn't get a head start. We got a late start compared to the whites. It doesn't mean our race is less than yours, just that you family and people got started before us. So stop with the racism, because one day, blacks might be caught up. Why keep hate alive if its pointless and illogical?

Blacks are a lessor species because they are a lessor species.

Its just that simple. Even a black should be able to understand this concept.
>>
>>80802778
You say Jewish I say whites. That's the problem.

Also, that op is a troll feeding into this hatred. Look at you, ready to burst. As a black guy I'm here telling you you're my friend. If you understand most black people are ignorant to these things why hate them for it? I assume you hate them just because the vast majority of this site do
>>
>>80803177
Oh alright. Lol assumed debate meant we go back n forth but ur chill. And well, it's subconscious to blame the whites. Because of the way our integration started and all the complications that came with It.
>>
>>80803372
Blacks aren't lesser
>>
>>80792613
>"pol btfo" threads
those are unironically my favorites here
keep them coming
>>
>>80800854
That's a lovely opinion, but not an argument, a refutation, or a counterexample.
>>80801203
>tl;dr
Now you're making a completely unrelated point, whereas before, you were insiting on the significance of there being more poor whites than blacks. I'm telling you the rate of blacks not doing well in society for their population size is what's significant, because there are far, far more whites than blacks:
>27 million poor whites
>9 million poor blacks
There will always be more "whites doing X" than "blacks doing X", but there will be different rates of each group doing X, and that's the only comparison that tells us anything.
>>
File: 1457746909729.png (379 KB, 1023x771) Image search: [Google]
1457746909729.png
379 KB, 1023x771
>whites and other races got a headstart
Had a massive piece of land filled with resources and couldn't even build a hut.
>>
>>80791592
kek

Honestly tho OP. Its not that whites hate you. The deal is do what ever you want to yourselves. Once you start blocking major roadways and shooting police we get mad.

if you kept this shit in your 'hoods white people wouldn't think of you at all. And not because we are racist but because we have no connection to you. White people tend to care more about their families, neighbors and local towns.

Honestly, why do you care what happens to these hood rats? I can't imagine caring about some random white criminal in Vermont or something.
>>
File: 1427741393684.jpg (48 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1427741393684.jpg
48 KB, 1024x682
>>80803413
As a white guy I am here telling you nobody is my fucking friend.

The people that own this country are literally trying to kill me, trying to kill you, and trying to enslave everyone else not smart enough to have a clue whats going on.

I don't hate people based on race. I hate them based on ignorance. The three greatest enemies of mankind are ignorance, want, and secret organizations bent on domination of the weak. History has proven this and so has science on top of that, and current events even more so.

The fact that you say to me most blacks are ignorant IS the literal problem. If you weren't ignorant the kikes would not have you believing white people somehow rule the world.

Do you know how most of us live? Most of us live fucking poorer than you do, because when we get poor and fuck up and lose our place in life, we don't get section 8. We don't get scholarships. We don't get food stamps. We quite frankly barely even get social security or medicaid.

This site has nothing to fucking do with anything, this site is a smokescreen at best and a honeypot at worst, nobody says what they really think anymore even on the internet because of the police state and the NSA and friends. Its a really quick way to get fucking killed in your sleep.

Here is a TL;dr

Tldr ignorance is the worst possible weakness. It makes you a puppet to be used by others.

That is what your race is right now. You really need to fucking fix that or they are going to use you up until you are all dead or in chains again and then by the time you realize it was globalist kikes you will be fucking stuck.

Imagine trying to abolish slavery in a world with AI, superior technology, modern weapons, nuclear powered warships and bombs, and militarized police and robots with the power to end you in a split second.

This is what you are going to face if you don't wake the fuck up. Other races already have done so, around the world nationalist governments are taking power.

Wake up.
>>
>>80804278
very eloquent way of putting it
>>
>>80804456
Well, I understand where your anger is from now. Yeah ignorance is bad but you cannot blame it because it's very hard NOT to. I don't know if these things you claim are true, according to you they are so, I mean they could be, I just don't see it. But if it makes you feel better, I'm voting for trump and getting more of my friends to.

Oh and idk if you like hip hop but you should give b.o.b a listen. His last 3 mixtapes have been right up your alley. If you don't want to read you can just listen
>>
>>80804932
>>80804456
I meant if you don't want to listen then you can just read **
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.