[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we seize the means of production, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 713x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 713x1000
How do we seize the means of production, /pol/?
>>
Start your own business

Then you can produce w/e you want
>>
>>80789528
Form global, cross industry unions. It's not that hard.
>>
>>80789528
By killing yourself
>>
Put a bullet through your commie head
>>
>>80789528
nationalize all industries, and make all governments into direct democracies.
>>
>>80789620
>Star business
>need capital
>have to get loan/go public
>no longer "own" means of production

Nice try though.
>>
>>80789528
1. Kill the ownes of some;
2. Watch the rest flee;
3. Wait a few months;
4. Be greeted by an army supported by an external power;
5. Die fighting against it;
???
6. No profit for you, you filthy capitalist pig.
>>
>>80789528
Why don't you just save up some money and buy some means of production? Why is stealing your only way of acquiring assets? Come seize my means of production. I'll blow your fucking head off.
>>
>>80789528
As if a neet would know anything about productivity.
>>
>>80789528
True working class is mostly dead. Give it up.
>>
>>80789908

>using bourgeois money

never gonna make it
>>
You are the means of production.
>>
>>80789528
you go and kill someone and you seize his production.

*thievery is bourgeiose invention
>>
>>80789528
Make your own shit, you thief.
>>
>>80789908
>getting a loan means you go public

Actually a loan is not public funding. It is a private contractual agreement between you and the bank or you as the representative of your Business (Sole Proprietorship, S Corp, or LLC ect.)

This is a contract between you and the bank and no one else. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1467683841176.png (678 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467683841176.png
678 KB, 640x360
by giving your vote to corporate puppets like hillary... oh wait, that's the same shit.

>>>/pol/cfg
>>>/pol/cfg
>>>/pol/cfg
>>
>>80790391
So when you lose all your money you get to keep your business right?
>>
ya know, if some rich fuck told me he would pay me more money I might be down for this whole "communism" thing

unfortunately it's always people who are even poorer than me trying to push this crap. It's very hard to take such retards seriously.

>hurr give me your money because equality

How about you give me your money and we call it equality? can't afford it?
>>
>>80789528
1. we have a bloody revolution and the leaders form the new government
2. the new government takes control of all private assets
3. ?????
4. we did it!
>>
>EVERY MAN IS THE SAME AND DESERVES EQUAL RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
how can an atheist believe this?
>>
>>80790714
If you lose all your money it means you're a failure and you don't deserve to be rich anyways.
>>
>>80789528
Since the main export of the USA is entertainment and social media. The means of production are the media and social networking websites so I'd say shutdown these websites or create you own that gains notoriety and becomes the preferred means for producing the product.

That or an hero
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.