[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Slags/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 350x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 350x564
Brits have slags, US has jersey shore sluts..What are other countries examples of archetypal waste case whores?

Is there any way to combat against this form of illness and purify our women again?
>>
Let them breed with the nigger. Water down and destroy their fucking failed bloodlines. The children will have no children and won't be educated, they will become subhuman.

The good whites will breed with other good whites, and the good females from other races too, resulting in a white fathered culture stronger than the black fathered one: the whites will be purer and smarter, and the satellite mongrel races fathered by white males will be stronger and better educated than their nigger patron relations.

You wont get a race division but you will get a purification of whites and the cultural destruction of the nigger.
>>
>>80789079
Swedes have Swedish women
>>
>>80789572
Easy for you to say. 55% of british blacks are already with white girls in an 85% white country. Here, we can't afford that, not to mention a lot of our women secretly hate blacks, and could still be sluts (only 3% of Americans blacks are in IR relationships).

>Inb4 1 in 4. That's white men with hispanics
>>
>>80789775
>source: my ass
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 480x720
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 726x974) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 726x974
>>
>>80789079
The best girl I ever met was from Jersey Shore.
They aren't all sluts
>>
>>80790720
Tbf family I'd fuck her with a hole in the (obvious) condom. Pump n dump.
>>
>>80790720
>pretty cursive writing on the walls

this is an immediate red flag, usually contains body-positive and responsibility deriding messages

the land whale that my whipped brother is going to marry fills her shitty san diego apartment with this shit too
>>
>>80791467
Agreed. "Live, Laugh, Love" quotes are always the decor of simple minded women and sometimes even tattooed on them
>>
>>80789775
25% of Polish women in the UK are in a relationship with a black man.
>>
>>80789775
Also the UK is 87% white British. The 13% includes other whites like Slavs.
>>
File: 1309440532679234.png (21 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1309440532679234.png
21 KB, 429x410
>>80792370

>Other whites
>Slavs

Pick one.
>>
So basically you're just asking us to list every place that has women, or? I don't understand.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.