[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prolemon go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1079x1543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1079x1543
>The government needs to distract the millennials a from caring about politics
>Blm killing cops just stirs the pot, most people make the connection between Hilary's FBI verdict and Blm """tragedy"""
>people are starting to realize what a joke the sjw gender wars are
>no longer putting the same amount of energy into caring about gender or identity; two made up issues
>ask google to release the "shit has hit the fan" Pokemon game
>nobody hears anything about production or is expecting release, no advertisement before release
>just except it as a cool new game >everyone assumes there was hype about it before
>formerly disgruntled young people are distracted en masse
>create Pokemon capturing teams that have opposing viewpoints and dissent with each other about how good of pokemans they have
>reap massive amounts of money >the media creates a counter conspiracy about big data and taking pictures of the inside of your home
>regardless if its true or not people are becoming falsely tin foiled
>American youth and young adults are again distracted and politics takes a backseat to acquiring Pokemon.
>Hillary Clinton, Barry O, CIA, NSA, congress, senate, soros and the rest of the establishment sits back and sips on their children's blood cosmopolitans

Discuss/ prove me wrong
>>
>>80787578
>implying I'm going to read all that
LOL
>>
>>80787688
Fuck you nigger this is a place to read. If you don't like it Just Delete Me
>>
>>80787688
Also
>.05 cents has been deposited in your shill account
>>
>>80787578
>>The government needs to distract the millennials

stopped there

Pokemon Go will not still be a thing by November

Millennials do not have that attention span
>>
>>80789300
Bullshit. Millennials are larger as a group than baby boomers, and are at the prime age of activism
>>
>>80792336
But Bernie lost. Trump will win and it will be blamed on boomers
>>
>>80787688
>>implying I'm going to read all that
By Joker's logic you should get paid for being a faggot
>>
>>80787578
Literally the stupidest shit I've ever heard. What the fuck do you mean there was no hype around it? There was tons of shit on it ever since it was announced some time ago. Nobody expected it to do as well as it did; this is very clearly evidenced by the massive jump in Nintendo's stock.

Please craft better narratives, your narrative sucks ass.
>>
I don't think Nintendo is in on the conspiracy for the white house friend. Good theory, though. Nice read!!
>>
>>80792550
because this shit is rigged... i agree w OP personally. This country is on a decline
>>
>>80787578
You're an idiot. This was announced last E3. Two whole years ago. Please end yourself.
>>
>>80793004
I was not aware. Can you provide proof? Nintendo had nothing to do with Pokemon go
>>
File: IMG_0241.jpg (19 KB, 186x140) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
19 KB, 186x140
Can't believe I'm replying to this shit.
>that pokeman is a distraction
you sound like my fucking mom dude, GTFO.
>>
>>80792878
>>80792550
>>80793004
>>80793248
>>80793349

Goddamn y'all niggas is salty. Nice ad hominem garbage. Please provide source, I wasn't aware of its inception
>>
>>80787578
bump, this is a very important thread and needs to be discussed

what's happening to our generation exactly ? whats the end game ?
>>
>>80793004
>$0.02 has been added to your account.

There was no hype at all for this geo-location spyware.
>>
>>80787578
and it's Barry S.
>>
>>80794822
>generation exactly
take everything at face value, do not look into the facts or form your own opinions on things. just accept it as it is.

>end game
dunno all i know is its a distraction from whats happening around us
>>
>>80787578
>nobody hears anything about production or is expecting release, no advertisement before release

I guess for people who didn't care about Pokemon in the first place.
>>
>>80794923
>>80794673
http://n4bb.com/pokemon-go-release-date-2016-beta-news-apk-rumors-updated-e3/

Oh look, people were so hyped that stuff was leaked about it.

Also, here is a trailer for it that came out almost a year ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs&ab_channel=pokemon

On the literal fucking pokemon channel. This board is retarded.
>>
>develop a game for years to be a distraction at a very convenient time
k
>>
>>80795429
>Perfect time to release before people start thinking for themselves
>>
>>80794822
are you 60?
>>
It's fun
>>
Pokemon go is shit
>>
>>80795301
There was literally no hype before it was conveniently released at the perfect time and spewed by the media
>>
>>80787578
It's more like
>the libcucks and conservacucks are fucking this world up, and I don't even want to look
>>
>>80795301
>June 16 2016
>>
>>80795769
>people start thinking for themselves
We were nowhere near that point.
>>
>>80794822
Our generation is distracted af
>>
>>80796136
The public was actively debating about politics and dissenting
>>
>>80792550
>Trump will win
And this is a problem how? Shitlary is 100x worse for America and the world.
>>
>>80787578
>no advertisement before release
this is the only part thats wrong
There were ads and gameplay footage, but no they never set a release date
>>
>>80787578
>ask google to release the "shit has hit the fan" Pokemon game
"Hi, I literally haven't played or payed attention to Pokemon at all and I actually think Google has something to do with this game"
Except they've been hyping up the game since September, they even had a beta that ended about a week before release. Now they didn't hype it up nearly as much as any other Pokemon game but it's not like "here's this new thing!"
>the media creates a counter conspiracy about big data and taking pictures of the inside of your home
Except they fixed the "having full access to your Google account" in the latest patch. This is sufficient enough to disprove the theory, I think, as they wouldn't have fixed it if there was actually a conspiracy going on.
>>
>>80795997
There literally was. If you never usually pay attention to pokemon, then you probably aren't likely to catch news of it, and you probably don't hang out with a lot of people that like it and talk about it. Just because everyone you know wasn't hyped for it, doesn't mean that there was no hype at all.

>>80796120
Did you even look at the date the trailer was posted?
>9th of September, 2015
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.