[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump leads in Iowa, Obama won in 2012
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Inside.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Inside.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Certain Corners of the Internet:

Donald Trump has a lead in Iowa, a state that voted for Barack Obama by 6% points in the last election. He is also within striking distance of Clinton in all battle ground states heading into the conventions, despite questionable polling methods.
>>
https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_IA_071216/
>>
File: 1465594074391.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1465594074391.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>80786799
>Specifically, 51% of Iowa voters under age 50 currently support Trump, compared to 32% for Clinton, 7% for Johnson, and 3% for Stein or another candidate. Among voters age 50 and older, Clinton has the edge with 50% support, compared to 38% for Trump, 4% for Johnson and 1% for Stein or another candidate.
That's bizarre.
>>
huehuehue it's reagan revolution 2 you son of a bitches
>>
File: dbq ia from 4th street.jpg (128 KB, 1280x367) Image search: [Google]
dbq ia from 4th street.jpg
128 KB, 1280x367
>>80786799
Dubuque County here.

We helped get Obama elected in 2008, giving him a major upset win against Hillary in the Democratic Caucus and propelling him to a victory in the general election.

As "thanks", his Administration threatened to pull billions in federal funding out of our state to blackmail politicians into letting HUD Secretary Julian Castro use Eastern Iowa as a test site for his "forced diversity" program. With an economic loaded gun pressed to our heads - Obama's Administration has turned our state into a dumping ground for the low-income, unemployed, and/or criminal black Chicago residents. Our homicide rate has skyrocketed, heroin has become an epidemic, and entire neighborhoods in some of the larger towns like Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Davenport have become "no-go zones" for residents out of fear of crime, drugs, and sexual or physical assault.

This year turnout at the Republican caucus in Dubuque was EIGHT times that of the Democratic caucus, and 100% of GOP voters cast their votes for Trump in our county.

The Democrats will reap what they have sown.
>>
>>80786799
Iowa fag here, literally nobody I have talked to about Politics is going to vote for Hillary. Some say going third party, some say not voting. Vote Trump is about as popular as third party.

Just random anecdotal information.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Iowa here. I love this state with all that I am, I'm so glad it hadn't been ruined by development. At its core Iowa is pretty conservative despite a few liberal strongholds.
>>
>>80788852
CR here

Tbh this town has been shit for decades but Chicago apes have made it far worse
>>
Isnt ohio the lucky state to win and the election is in the bag? Presidents that won ohio won the election. Given a few are a miss
>>
File: iowa-hills.jpg (454 KB, 2030x913) Image search: [Google]
iowa-hills.jpg
454 KB, 2030x913
>>80789939
The factory sucks, but the rest of CR has always been pretty based - riverside, Czech Village, etc

Every town has it's flaws, but all these Chicagoans being dumped on us have made things fucking ridiculous. The Jackson/Rhomberg area was always a poorer neighborhood in Dubuque, but it was never a full blown fucking ghetto until Castro's HUD started importing hundreds of poor welfare-dependent Blacks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.