[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys angry because of lack of sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Oscars2008_ceremony_28H2016.jpg (125 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
Oscars2008_ceremony_28H2016.jpg
125 KB, 1296x730
Are you guys angry because of lack of sex?
>>
>>80785654

Blockbuster Brainwashers, Kibbutz Wood Edition.
>>
>>80785654
nope I feel the most aggressive immediately after sex, you can feel the testosterone making you all confident and ready to fight
>>
>>80785654
>"Alti-righters like Donald Trump are mad because they can't get laid."
t. leftist cuck who beta-orbits sheboons and fat chicks while accusing other men of having no game
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 599x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 599x394
Yes
>>
>>80785654
We are angry because you retards are so fucking dumb, just like a car accident you cannot look away. The modern art of the human mind, and the alphabets and think danks are the artists.
>>
File: 1453445136543.png (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1453445136543.png
39 KB, 300x300
>>80785654
>Are you guys angry because of lack of sex?
>world broken
>want to fix it
>LOL PENISES AND VAGINAS
>>
>>80789938
Typical Freudian Jew think
>>
>>80789938
>>80789938
Well they are trying to shift the focus and perception to basic primal instincts. Like memory holing the human psyche to make way for their agendas, or in a less controversial aspect: Shift the focus from the chaotic influences of their shit tier political and social desicions that lack the will of reform and most likely exist to cloak the bigger problems to primal needs which most certainly is true for a lot of people. The modern day philantrophy of psychology so to speak.
>>
>>80788146
It's cute that the idiot who made this graph thought making the black one smaller would make people visually understand that blacks were stupider, but all it shows is that they don't understand how statistical distributions work.
>>
>>80785654
Crane Brinton reminds you that revolutions do not happen when people are hurting, they happen when people are certain they could do a better job than the retards in charge.
Keep calling us stupid virgins and dismissing nation-wrecking as blue balls. This current elite is probably the most completely and exotically sexually satiated in history, and they have absolutely no idea how to do their jobs.
>>
Nope, I have a cute fashy white gf to have sex with whenever I want :-)
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29 KB, 272x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29 KB, 272x200
>>80785654
Wrong.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.