[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chanty Binx, the Big Red feminist from the MRA protest 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: FEMINIST.png (496 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
FEMINIST.png
496 KB, 680x418
Chanty Binx, the Big Red feminist from the MRA protest 3 years ago, is back in the spotlight, and has started a GoFundMe to get enough money to hire a lawyer to sue her "tormentors", top kek

WATCH OUT /POL/, Big Red is coming to shut /pol/ down!!!!!

By the way, I am the guy who originally spread the DOX about her. ask me anything

Basically some /b/ro who was working in a beer store got her identity from the store's video surveillance cameras and then leaked it onto Facebook. Now the whole shitstorm has escalated to another level. It's the final showdown between 4chan and Big Red! This will be a glorious battle to watch. It truly is the end times.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Trudeau paid for the whole thing with taxpayer money
>>
Were those BDSM pics of her real? I used to have them.
>>
File: 1460608987511.jpg (9 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1460608987511.jpg
9 KB, 428x427
>>80785102
I'd fuck her. Don't lie anon, you know you would too.
>>
>>80785362
he needs to be fucking crucified
>>
>>80785485
yeah
>>
File: image.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>80785102
Let her fucking try it. I want to see her cry.
>>
I've seen her but I don't really know her story aside from her being a really insufferable, rude feminist. What's her deal?

What kind of specific "harassment" has she been dealing with?
>>
>>80786011

link?
>>
File: 1466337786226.jpg (174 KB, 586x751) Image search: [Google]
1466337786226.jpg
174 KB, 586x751
>>
>>80785756
Oh I would. I have a fetish for resting bitch face, and girls you have to fight down and dominate. She has just enough hair for solid purchase, to boot! Her cussing would sound delightful muffled by a 800t/c egyptian cotton pillow case, interrupted with little hiccups every time I thrust into her. Mmm.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.