[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw some cuck post this on Facebook. I'm at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1080x1080
Just saw some cuck post this on Facebook.

I'm at work so I can't do some ms paint magic.

Can someone turn this into a meme. That baby's stupid fucking face is too good.
>>
>>80783443
Wow you bigot

Baby Storm is a womyn zo deal with it!!!
>>
>>80783443
Those kids look inbred
>>
you can just tell this was all the wifes idea
>>
>>80783443
>turned a "movement" into a fashion statement
>dragging kids into politics
>holy shit that baby has the face of a middle aged adult

Libs need to be stopped.
>>
File: roll.png (2 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
2 MB, 1080x1080
rolling
>>
File: 1468291238413.jpg (63 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1468291238413.jpg
63 KB, 500x493
Unfortunatly it's going to take a negro raping their daughter or getting robbed at gunpoint for them to realize how ridiculous they look.

Even then they still be like, " we've opresses these people and forced them to do this"

Why are you even friends with people like these on Facebook? Why do you even have a Facebook ?
>>
Are the kids retarded, or just really ugly?
>>
>>80783945
I lied. Someone I'm friends with liked this image so it showed up on my feed.

I keep it because it's basically people watching on roids. It's easier to keep up with old people by liking something than having to start a conversation with every person.
>>
I'd fuck the mom desu
>>
>>80783443
How is life in Pleasant Grove, Utah? Because obviously your family does not reside in St.L, Detroit, Philadelphia, Camden, Tallahassee, Tupelo, or Memphis...
>>
>>80783894
boi
>>
>>80784413
I live in New York. I think these people are in Cali
>>
>>80784577
Their community is apparently not experiencing enrichment. Just the look of absolute delusion, you can tell
>>
>>80784159
I think they're just ugly. The mom has some deception going on with her bangs. She probably has a big misshaped forehead under there
>>
>>80784766
I don't blame some celebs. If you can afford to live in a nice neighborhood in Cali you might as well be on another fucking planet.
>>
Cmon /pol/

I want this thing to take off before my shift ends.
>>
literally 3 out of 4 of the kids are fetal alcohol syndrome nightmares, or inbred
>>
>that cross
What church is that, again?

>>80783894
Rell
>>
>>80785032
Fucking degenerate cunt wanting to insult children. Pol is not your personal army, go fuck yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 944x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 944x960
This is the standalone of the first pic
>>
>>80785286
Who are you to speak on an entire boards behalf?

Deal with it nerd.
>>
>>80785754
Nah, I'm not mocking some kids born into a shitty family. I've seen worse than some family with BLM shirts. They didn't write some pretentious text or announce some ridiculous stuff, they generally are just riding the current sympathy train. let them get their attention and wait a few months until facebook has a new filter for profile pics.
>>
>>80783443
No, you didn't just see that

sage
>>
>>80786196
I'm just hoping this shames the mother into not bringing another fetal alcohol syndrome baby into the world. That's torturing.
>>
>numale
>tatted up whore trying to hide her tats
>stewie griffin levels of faggotry can already be spotted on that baby
>ugly mongoloid children
>supporting a anti white domestic terror organization
>>
>>80786423
Someone liked it and it shows up on my feed. Not going to screen cap for you lol
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.