[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
next time someone tells you "All lives matter" show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: all lives matter cartoon.png (65 KB, 840x300) Image search: [Google]
all lives matter cartoon.png
65 KB, 840x300
>>
>>80783392
Maybe the other guy shouldn't have set his own house on fire.
>>
Statistically all houses had the same risk of catching fire

It's not his fault the other retard didn't take precautions like him
>>
Why would you soak a house that isn't on fire?
>>
File: all houses matter.jpg (352 KB, 1457x1300) Image search: [Google]
all houses matter.jpg
352 KB, 1457x1300
>>80783392
>>
>>80783904
Because you can?
>>
I don't feel much compassion when the arsonist torched his own house this time
>>
>>80784112
You know how firemen always start fires and policemen always murder? How come we don't have more stories of tanker trucks and water canons rolling down the road and just blasting everybody's houses when some dude finally snaps?
>>
>>80783904
Because it's your house and your retarded neighbour isn't even trying to put his fire out
>>
File: facepalm.jpg-c200.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg-c200.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>80783904
Because you don't want hot embers landing on your roof and igniting a fire burning your house down as well.
>>
>>80783392
Oh, and the white house (the metaphor for white people, not the presidential nigger house) is not on fire? Bullshit, the whole neighborhood is on fire, so it makes sense for each guy to try to put out the fire in their own house.
>>
>>80783904
to stop the firing from spreading.

>why do fire breaks exist
>>
>>80783904
This is the logic the Canadians inherited
>>
>>80783392
When a house is hopelessly burns down you water the other houses to stop the spread of fire.
>>
>>80783904
I know it's always raining in Britain but in drier countries you do it to stop fire spreading.
>>
Because i care about protecting my own house my fire spreading than saving someone elses

So i guess that translates to Black lives dont matter or I dont care
>>
>>80783392
>burn down own house
>government sends money and workers to rebuild it
>burn it down again because it doesn't have an escalator or a bowling alley built into it
Somebody make that comic
>>
File: Sega-CD-Fahrenheit.jpg (404 KB, 1389x2389) Image search: [Google]
Sega-CD-Fahrenheit.jpg
404 KB, 1389x2389
There is no damn fire, the houses have termites!
>>
Thing is black people fuck more shit up in the United States and kill each other more so this doesn't really apply
>>
>>80786585
Only because those INVENTED were invented by the WHITE man
>>
>>80783392
There is a frame missing after the 2nd frame in which a black person sets the house on fire. In the fourth frame, the guy is merely protecting his house from the fire that the black person started.
>>
>>80783392
>fireifghters actually soak nearby buildings and let the burning one burn if the building on fire is beyond saving

Comic seems about right.
>>
>>80783392
So you're saying we should spray black people with firehoses ?
>>
>>80787109
Hey, what if black guys just like to have walls of fire around their houses because they're afraid of ninjas breaking in?
>>
>>80790176
Hey, what if Canadians just like to have walls of fire walking across Alberty because they're afraid of a massive forest fire breaking out?
>>
>>80790305
Whu? This is all metaphorical, you know >>80783947
>>
>>80783392
You're right, we should be honest.

Black lives don't matter.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.