[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ constantly complains about millennials >most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: e=re'=e.png (334 KB, 596x684) Image search: [Google]
e=re'=e.png
334 KB, 596x684
>/pol/ constantly complains about millennials
>most of /pol/ are millennials
>>
File: ae.jpg (127 KB, 584x1038) Image search: [Google]
ae.jpg
127 KB, 584x1038
>>80781794
hes cute. nudes? most of us are gay millennials
>>
Yes, you autistic 8-year-old whatever comes after Millennials faggot, it is indeed possible to not like your own generation.

> literally this retarded.
> are you black?
>>
>>80781794
If millenials weren't Meth smoking no goals dregs of society,maybe there would be less hate on you punk ass bitches.
>>
>>80781794

To be fair, the term 'millennial' has sort of been floating around way too long.

The oldest millennials are 32-33 years old, 35 if you're rounding to 1980.
>>
Not me. I'm a 40 year Neet.
>>
>>80781794
I was born in 89, most oldfags and original chinners are late 80's babies.

You fuckers born after 1995 are not the same gen Y as we are. You are cucks incarnate.

The ones born after 2000 are going to be the downfall of society proper.
>>
Actually, most of /pol/ are baby boomers and Generation X

I'm 58
>>
>/pol/ hates non whites
>/pol/ is non white.
>>
File: sexy argument man.gif (4 MB, 292x213) Image search: [Google]
sexy argument man.gif
4 MB, 292x213
>>80781794
It's kinda like being a self-hating Jew, or an Uncle Tom. We know there's a problem with all of us, but there's only a good handful
>>
>>80781794
PRE INTERNET AND POST INTERNET

USE THESE INSTEAD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

MILLENIAL WHINING THREADS ARE MADE BY BOOTYBLASTED POST-INTERNET CHILDREN WHO WANT TO BE TREATED THE SAME ONLINE AS THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN USING THE WEB SINCE THE 90'S OR EARLIER

this has been a message from concerned children's advertisers
>>
i was born in le wrong generation
>>
Reminder if you aren't Gen X (you'd have to be in your 30's now to be a apart of) you're a millennial, deal with it
>>
File: John.jpg (94 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
John.jpg
94 KB, 1000x1334
>>80781905
Hehe true

He's cute, post more
>>
>>80782551
From my experience as a teacher, boys born in the early 2000s are pretty redpilled.
Theres not a single liberal male teenager in my classes ( theres one commie but hes nationalist, anti-lgbt, anti immigration etc.).
Ive heard and seen those glorious bastards talk about "neger" ( german for niggers) in the back of the class, shittalk race-mixing, practice hate speech on refugees and muslims, argument with the girls in class about feminism, insult turkish class mats face to face, make jew and holocaust jokes and some even deny that shit etc. etc.
Some of them even use /pol/ and alt-right memes.
Theyre mostly croats, serbs and austrians (in that order) tho but still those fuckers give me hope for the future.
Female teenagers on the other hand are a lost cause.
>>
File: 1465422059556.jpg (54 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1465422059556.jpg
54 KB, 345x336
>>80782551
>mfw 97'
>mfw schizoid literal faggot recluse NEET high school dropout

living the good life
>>
>>80783025
>born in le wrong generation

Most Millennials are so fucking retarded they don't even know they're Millennials.

The few who do know insist they're so super special that their birth year should be it's own extra super special generation.

We should give the Millennial name to Gen Z and call those born between 1980 and 2000 the Snowflake generation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.