[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ please throughly red pill me on religous women, esp.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1468151275180.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1468151275180.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
Can /pol/ please throughly red pill me on religous women, esp. orthodox Jewish women in LA and elsewhere?
>>
>>80780665
>Red pill me on Jewish women living in a major city
It awakens the kike in all of them, city living is for poor people and degenerates
Also they are Jews.
>>
File: 1468267162094.jpg (29 KB, 409x377) Image search: [Google]
1468267162094.jpg
29 KB, 409x377
>>80780856
Please, gell me more, Im severely mildly aspy and I just dont undertqand people. please be liteal in your language, I cant tell wjhen u r joking or beig serious or both
>>
>>80781774
sorry, im on my mobile
>>
>>80780856
can you guys tell me how I can. reak the orthhodox matrix while remaing frum of course?
>>
>>80781774
Don't put your dick in Jewish women or city women. Don't move to the city. If you are currently in the city try to move unless you have some massive community of people who actually strive towards building a community not just self satisfaction
>>
>>80782232
Thats not really an option because Ive made the descision to remain Torah observant and I cant live anywhere except LA.

Is there anyway I can make my situation less shitty and still remain Jewish and leave a Jewish legacy?

Any level-headed OTDers (Oxymornic statement, I know) or frummies on here (for some reason) can help me out?
>>
>>80782232
yeah people here literally become frum through chabad and aish and other kiruv organizations but its all just a social club. They arent really serious in upholding our traditions and are really just looking for wife swapping in frum circles.

and thats the truth. i know people who know people who have been places a religous person wouldnt go.
>>
>>80783013
dont believe me about wife swapping? then why do these women wear long wigs that are prettier than their actual hair.

Its the "i want to fuck tyrone and chad on the side while making everyone think i believe in this stuff" look
>>
>>80783190
>long wigs that are prettier than their actual hair.
What the hell is this thread?! How did heeb robots end up on pol
>>
>>80785074
Dude, Ive been on this site since I was 14, Im 23 now but I wont be for long

AND THE LEAVE THAT ARE GREEN

TURN TO BROW
>>
bump, please help me defeat the literal vaginal jew
>>
>>80787609
whenever i see a woman, a part of me wants to take her out and be nice to her. that's my penis thinking

but then the brain comes to power and i realise that all women are selfish, greedy sluts, their vaginas stink like a dead cat, and they are completely ugly without make-up.

don't let the penis take over. and if you're religious it should be even easier to stop your penis distracting you. for example i'm religious (muslim), and i know that sex outside marriage is a huge sin, so i just follow his law. it is important to know that there are more important things in life than some stinky vagina that you'll regret fucking once she starts nagging you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.