[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ give a shit about preserving ethnic and cultural identity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: UMw4oyo.jpg (950 KB, 3880x2589) Image search: [Google]
UMw4oyo.jpg
950 KB, 3880x2589
Does /pol/ give a shit about preserving ethnic and cultural identity? It seems the only issue for many people here is race.
>>
File: 8U60ANe.jpg (356 KB, 1247x832) Image search: [Google]
8U60ANe.jpg
356 KB, 1247x832
bump
>>
>>80780355
>Faking tilt shift effects

KYSMM
>>
File: Gen Identity South.jpg (441 KB, 2000x1263) Image search: [Google]
Gen Identity South.jpg
441 KB, 2000x1263
>>80780355
You cannot have your culture or identity without your race.
I agree with Identitarianism and the assimilation of useful legal immigrants to an extent.
We need to preserve our traditions to preserve our society.
That being said there's not enough to be salvaged within our own population at the current moment. The only answer is revolution be it subversive and silent or sudden and violent.
When whites become a minority within their own borders, expect something grand.
>>
>>80780355
it won't be long before our ethnic and cultural identity exists only on /pol/
>>
>>80782287
I want a to own a castle on my little island
>>
>>80783006
But why can't we do both at once? Isn't it logical that by preserving our own ethnic identities we will, by extension, preserve our race?
>>
>>80780355
Predictably, these faggots are going to argue that in order to have a culture you need to have only one race in your society. It's objectively wrong, but that's the contrarian, uninformed edgelord opinion so it will dominate this thread.

This board is just as if not more irrational than tumblr.
>>
>>80780355

I certainly do. The problem is - we must be united to fight the forces of internationalism, miscegenation, and multiculturalism. We therefore unite as the White race. This problem is ethnic identity is destroyed in the process. As a strategy, we must view ourselves as a cohesive unit, but at the time keep in mind that once we have acheived our goal that we can revert back to our ethnic origins - Germans, Canadians, Americans, Brits, French, Croatians, etc.
>>
>>80780355
if you're not white kill yourself. whites are the top race. the rest are useless. also if you're under 5'11" you're useless as well.
>>
>>80780355
You're trying to separate the cart, horse and driver.

>Protip: Race is the horse, ethnicity is the cart and culture is the driver.

Race or rather genetic groups are the primal decider of group inclinations or behaviors. Ethnicity is a culture group that springs from race. Culture is the group behaviors and customs of ethnic groups which has static and dynamic elements but ultimately is driven by those primal group inclinations.

>>80783405
They are right in the practical sense.

Can people from outgroups be assimilated into new cultures? Yes but only if they have similar genetic inclinations that developed in parallel.

You can never assimilate people from an outgroup that does not share similar genetically driven behavioral inclinations.
>>
>>80783914
I know tons of Indians, some asians and some black people that are better than many many white people I've met. They contribute more to the economy, to society and to our taxes.
>>
>>80783970
>Can people from outgroups be assimilated into new cultures? Yes but only if they have similar genetic inclinations that developed in parallel.

Lmao. K anon, explain that to someone who understands biology. Really sell it to me. Define genetic inclinations.
>>
File: ribeby.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
ribeby.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1600
>>80780355
I care very much, yes.
>>
>>80784201
I'm not worried about the specifics of biology. Behavioral traits are heritable, are you disputing that? (because if you are I have bad news for you)

I'm not saying everyone from a specific genetic group will be culturally assimilated even within a racially homogeneous population because there will be certain individuals who have traits that prevent it.

Likewise there may be more culturally compatible people from an outgroup but thinking in terms of large human populations these are outliers.

Show me one example in all of history where cultural assimilation actually worked. The Chinese tried it violently, didn't work. Russians tried it violently, it didn't work. The USA tried it with kids gloves (comparatively) and it didn't work.
>>
>>80780355
What cultural differences distinguish france and germany? Denmark and netherlands, UK and France etc?
>>
>>80784700
>I'm not saying everyone from a specific genetic group will be culturally assimilated even within a racially homogeneous population because there will be certain individuals who have traits that prevent it.

Those traits do not just exist in one "race" they are throughout humanity. There are millions of white people who have a predisposition toward low IQ and aggression.

>Show me one example in all of history where cultural assimilation actually worked

The United States for the past several hundred years.
>>
>>80780355

Most people on here only whine about muh white race due to the aesthetic and utilitarian appeal. They just like to jerk off to muh blonde hair blue eyed "master" race and about how they're going to colonize the stars. The majority of people here do not realize that race is just a subset of culture, which is what should be preserved and not changed every decade like the modernist shills attempt to do. Anybody who spends their time whining about m-muh whites as opposed to the massive culture degradation going on is just a shill for the Jews, atheists, and the other anti-Western culture groups.
>>
>>80784970
You're either disingenuous or blind. At best the genetic outgroups (not western European) in the US form a parallel culture. They are certainly NOT assimilated.
>>
Ethnic:
I'm just not as convinced the differences are that meaningful. Slavs are violent subhumans? Well, Finns are the closest to Russians, and Finns are leading in test scores and other important statistics. Eastern Europeans are stupid? Many Eastern European countries were doing better than Western European countries until the USSR fucked them.

Cultural:
If a negro moves into a community of Swedes, he will never ever integrate. Nor his children. Even if he's somehow a good, wholesome person. You just can't integrate when it's clear you're entirely different.

If a potatonigger moves into a community of Swedes, he can potentially integrate. And his children almost certainly will. Because his look is close enough, pretty much everyone can forget he was ever Irish.

Therefore, if race is preserved, culture can be too. In my opinion.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.