[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on Comey? Is he bought by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: James-Comey_2597228b.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
James-Comey_2597228b.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
What's /pol/'s opinion on Comey?

Is he bought by Hillary or is he a patriot doing God's work behind the scenes?

I think he's a real American hero.
>>
good man who got bullied by hill dog
>>
>>80779213
The whole "comey is our savior he's just up against impossible odds" thing is a fantasy I wanted to believe in.

However Comey has been part of investigations that let Clinton Inc off the hook 3 or more times in the past.

The man has serious history with the Clintons. Read about it.

And now he comes out and says

>Well yes the law says what she did was a felony but like, muchachibrah, we don't prosecute people for that anymore or something, but we would if she was a member of the FBI or something I dunno, but no prosecutor would take the case against clinton in this instance, yeah.

Comey fucking blew it.

Him and Lynch have proven once and for all that we live in an oligarchy and some people are more equal than others.

Fuck Comey.

He'll conduct a thorough investigation into the Clinton Foundation, find evidence of ineptness, incompetence, but no INTENT to actually commit crimes, Hillary accepted donations from Saudi Arabia by accident! She didn't know! There was no intent!

This sack of shit was appointed by Obama. That should really tell you something. Obama would never appoint someone that could harm the Democrats.

Comey is part of the cult.
>>
i think they are holding his family hostage
>>
>>80780111

I agree with this anon. The media painted him as an apolitical boy scout but he's greased to.

He should resign with dishonu and commit seppuku.
>>
>>80779213
Not sure yet

https://investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
>>
Are many Republicans enmeshed in the foundation?
>>
File: 1237658376458.jpg (52 KB, 604x341) Image search: [Google]
1237658376458.jpg
52 KB, 604x341
>>80780111

>Comey is part of the cult.

Nice digits.

Then why would Comey throw her under the bus during his hearing only to not recommend indictment? Why not just speak highly of her and then not recommend indictment?

Think about cause and effect. Where are we now because of Comey's actions?

It seems to me that he's escalating the scale of the investigation. It's no longer just about Hillary, it's about the Clinton Foundation and potentially the entire establishment. The highest levels of government HAD to have known about his and did nothing.
>>
>>80781390

>where are we now because of Comey's actions?

Square one, you think that since the FBI can't take her down but heavily imply that she's guilty as fuck and above the law that anything's gonna happen?

Saw'er an article online the other day saying she's too big to jail pretty much sums it up.

We're watching people who run this country use their powers for whatever the fuck they want to do while we cuck and pay into all this bullshit.
>>
>>80782719

Not square one, we have all the evidence from the investigation and we have a new path forward. The investigation didn't restart it's just paused and is beginning to resume.
>>
>>80782923

Maybe I shouldn't have said square one, maybe I should've just said it's gonna go nowhere.

Hillary slithers around scandals really well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.