[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 4092953.jpg (49 KB, 430x292) Image search: [Google]
4092953.jpg
49 KB, 430x292
>>
Discuss
>>
File: Liberals 1.jpg (137 KB, 1129x874) Image search: [Google]
Liberals 1.jpg
137 KB, 1129x874
I can post a debate I'm having on facebook with a bluepilled libtard if you want.
>>
Do share
>>
>>80773602
I had a kikebook friend unfriend and block me this week after i posted "The Truth about BLM" video as a comment under one of his posts. I've had tons of racial discussions with him before but I pushed him over the edge this week. Wish i saved the transcript
>>
File: dindus_gonna_dindu_.jpg (60 KB, 597x403) Image search: [Google]
dindus_gonna_dindu_.jpg
60 KB, 597x403
Obama has been president about 2730 days. An average of 19 blacks have been murdered by blacks each and every day of the Obama presidency. A total of nearly 52,000 blacks murdered by blacks while Obama has been president.

No outrage by the extreme far-left U.S. media.
No outrage by racist black groups such as Black Lives Matter.

But one white cop kills a black criminal and the black community is suddenly ready to burn down their city and kill white people.

But whites are the racists, don't you know.
>>
>>80773602
Yah okey
>>
File: Liberals 2.jpg (172 KB, 1146x859) Image search: [Google]
Liberals 2.jpg
172 KB, 1146x859
Forgot to blue out her name. fuck me
>>
>having a gun warrants a death sentence
What happened to SHALL?
>>
>>80772504
Bureau of Land Management?
>>
File: Liberals 3.jpg (199 KB, 1149x871) Image search: [Google]
Liberals 3.jpg
199 KB, 1149x871
>>80775021
Rookie mistake. I deserve that.
>>
File: Liberals 4.jpg (151 KB, 1229x789) Image search: [Google]
Liberals 4.jpg
151 KB, 1229x789
I think I'm blocked. lol.
>>
Micah X and other acts against police (which are still taking place) should be referrred to the Black Lives Matters Sniper
>>
>>80775686
You suck at this anyway.
>>
>>80772504
Killed for possessing a gun? No.

Killed for not following lawful order and going for gun.
>>
>>80776147
I prefer to do most of my trolling in places where I don't publicly reveal my employer. I got a family m8.
>>
>>80774871
>Forgot to blue out her name

what the fuck why do you idiots even bother
>>
Does anyone have a link to the raw video of castile shooting? All I'm digging up is news report videos where the audio is covered by the cunt news anchor talking over it.

Or just summarize it, where was the gun? What was the order the officer was giving before he shot and killed him? Is it true he shot him in the arm as a warning before shooting him the chest?
>>
>>80776180
>>80775231
>>80774935
Yeah, I fucked up there. Was in a rush whipping it up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.