[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for blacks For over 2 generations, your people continually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 136941680.jpg (53 KB, 715x875) Image search: [Google]
136941680.jpg
53 KB, 715x875
Question for blacks

For over 2 generations, your people continually self implode by (among other things) repeatedly electing gibs me dats democrat officials who perpetuate the ghetto and victim mindset with welfare, WIC, etc. as opposed to encouraging conservative self reliance, responsibility and financial pragmatism. Now that the 21st century is here, with spics and chinks are slowly rising into legitimacy , transfags and white women are taking the attention away from you, is your endgame, as you collapse into a deluded social waste, to take all of society down with you? Srs pls.
>>
>>80768708
Well that's a fetish I didn't know I had. Chubby redheads covered in moles.
>>
too bad your pic is more important than your topic

I want sauce
>>
Blacks cant write paragraphs retard
>>
>>80768945

That's just the eternal anglo in you. The urge to rape the Irish cannot be suppressed.
>>
>>80768708
>Question for blacks
in other words "american thread"
>>
A lot of black people are doing what they need to do. For the real "niggers" who actually TRY to become stupid then fuck them. Many black and Hispanic minorities that vote for democrats (like me) when we do take government assistance into account it's not that we're trying to leech off the government. Like DMX said (inb4 rapper being taken seriously), "I try doing good, but good's not too good for me".
>>
>>80769169
Hey lad, who is that pure piece of Celtic rape mea- I mean, red headed woman?
>>
>>80768708
>Question for blacks
>blacks
>in /pol/
Nice joke m8
>>
Blacks don't really plan ahead or think about the future whatever sounds best to them in that exact moment is what they'll go with
>>
Black have been living in america for generations and have been freed from slavery for generations and have many freedoms but they can't even get out of poverty while a first generation immigrants can
>>
>>80768708
>endgame

that would imply forward planning skills
>>
>>80769436
>"I try doing good, but good's not too good for me".
what does that quote mean to you?
>>
I actually talked to a black/Hispanic mixed dude from Florida who tried to get me to vote for Trump last week.
Personally, I don't think there is an endgame, most black people my age are more concerned with sex, entertainment, and the social media platform of the week to give two fucks about anything political.
The black community is like a black hole of apathy.
The same also applies to Hispanics that live in close proximity of black communities and/or are full of cunts who refuse to speak English.
>>
>>80770169

I take it as as hard as we try we can't get a break. I firmly believe that white people (generally speaking) are subjected to favoritism and preferential treatment, especially when going against a black person or minority (even if minority was not a low glass shitbag).

Many times it's the absolute lack of help over a lifetime combined with many times an absolute fucking that blacks get that lead them to doomed destiny's.

White people often fail to realize just how much benefits their skin gets them and so they discredit that as assistance in their success and just attribute their success solely to their attitude, behavior, and skillset alone.

I'm not talking about Niggers here. I'm only talking about decent and relatively civilized blacks and Hispanics. Thug black people and Hispanics are hated and don't get jobs for the right reason.
>>
>>80770938
>I firmly believe that white people (generally speaking) are subjected to favoritism and preferential treatment, especially when going against a black person or minority
I agree with you there, but you need to go a little deeper. Why is this so for blacks, but not for Asians? It's because stereotypes often hold true, and the black community has done little to change it, or they're not capable of changing it.
>>
>>80769831
Yeah because the totality of blacks are in poverty.

OP:
Your question is to claim blacks not having public sympathy for 'possible' mistreatment in the eyes of the law. I say, blm has a pretty mixed bunch of folks and they are still 'socially relevant'

Blacks voting for democrats come from republican's legitimate fear of black people. They do not know the people, they do not care to know the people because of a 'sufficient internal investigation'. Which is code for i had a run in with a black guy once and it was negative! Some really do care and try to reach out to blacks, some may make it, some may not.

But as to the black poverty and crime problem, it's a mix of past proven institutionalized racism(housing redlining where minority populations were moving into previously predominately white neighborhood) , and the unhire-ability of persons with black sounding names.

Slowly, 'good' blacks get through the cracks and make stepping stones for other blacks, but keep in mind, perspective is not contagious. It requires specific conditioning of good outcomes with interacting with society.
>>
>>80768708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdX5UDgQ8x0
>>
>>80771331

>Why is this so for blacks, but not for Asians?

I think African Americans with the history of slavery (shit, even up into the late 60's and 70's and up until today in many areas) have unfortunately faced severe racism by society for reasons out side of their control. Slavery might have ended but the discrimination has continued heavily up until at LEAST the 60's. Their culture has developed heavily with that simple fact in consideration. It's hard to drop hate. I'm Hispanic and only a couple times in my life have felt like I was seriously given an attitude solely based on my ethnicity but those couple times makes me feel like FUCK. If I was a black person I'd go crazy if I had to face that every day.

>It's because stereotypes often hold true

Yes they do, but many times they also hold untrue.

I would go 50/50 with you there. I happen to work where a LOT of black youths go and act stupid. I can tell you right now that there are many times I see a black person that I have a feeling about and as soon as they open their mouth and it's not what idiots do. I am not able to shake that "be careful of black people" idea. Even though I know for a fact if I were to count the good blacks vs stupid blacks I saw that day the good ones would easily be 10:1 or some shit like that.
>>
>>80771331
I entreat you, to tell me this: What is the black community, specifically? Is this a building that people go to? Urban inner citites? The church?

What is a black, for arguments sake, american man, per se? Does he immulate famous civil rights blacks? Does he immulate african blacks? Where is this black man's foundation? His values? Where do these values come from? Religion? Social customs(no snitching)? Where would these social customs from from? Possibly a link to the racism received from (white) establishment at a time in civil rights history?

Now how do you put all this together and fix this problem?

I don't know, i'm figuring this shit out as i go.
>>
>>80772358

...Continued

>and the black community has done little to change it, or they're not capable of changing it.

I don't agree with that. I think you're doing what I'm doing. Only taking the "noticeable" into account. It's akin to people saying the world is getting worse and becoming more fucked up. I would disagree but still can't help say it sometimes.

The good blacks don't get noticed. Really bad always gets noticed, the ones who stay out of trouble hardly ever get noticed and if you get noticed you're like a prodigy and shit (just look at all these black athletes).

I think if the world and jobs and civilian sector were really fair it would be like the military. I did over three years in the ARMY and I will tell you that the military is blind to color. People gain rank and get respected for their ability, performance and judgement is fair. There is far less motivation to promote someone based on their color or something to trivial. Blacks and Hispanics easily can get a fair chance at advancement. Also the only other place for fair advancement is usually low tier jobs where blacks are competing with blacks. Anywhere else they're fucked, but that is a lot of times their options sometimes.
>>
>>80768945

She's like a reverse constellation.
>>
>>80768945
It's the Irish connection lad. You can't help the empire in you
>>
>>80772358
>>80772965
i have to run and can't reply fully to your posts, but just wanted to let you know i read them and i don't disagree with anything you said even though i might pepper on slightly different perspectives. have a good day
>>
>>80768708
sauce?
>>
>>80773282

Cool, later.
>>
>>80768708
Hey OP, I'm black and hopefully I can shed some light on this.

Reason I vote democrat is because I don't want to work. I would much rather collect welfare and live in section 8 hosting. I can live comfortably without having to work. It's a lot nicer than having to go to work.
>>
>>80771331

>Affirmative Action
>Favoritism of White People
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.