[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Sanders blow this offer off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Why did Sanders blow this offer off?
>>
>>80768088
he's a cuck
>>
Because by doing that he would help Trump even more.
>>
Because as a communist, Bernie wants to see this nation destroyed and sunk to levels of depravity and rat eating as could be found in Communard controlled Paris and Soviet controlled Stalingard.

His best chance at doing this is to support Hillary and defeat Trump.
>>
Because splitting the Democratic vote would give Trump an easy victory. Obviously.
>>
>>80768581
>>80768194
/thread
go to bed op
>>
>>80768574
>Paris Commune
Attacked by germans/monarchists

>Stalingrad
Attacked by germans

Try harder.
>>
>>80768581
>the Bush family is still trying to split the Republican vote for their old pals the Clintons
>nobody likes the Bush family
I enjoy watching Jeb squirm and whine, as he deals with the inevitable fact that everyone hates the Bush family.
>>
>>80768704

God, south America is just infested with you fucks. Now I understand why the CIA exists.
>>
>>80768179
Fpbp

Literal cuck.
>>
>>80768088
Sanders was never in it to win. His whole campaign was theater.
>>
>>80768088

He's been a stooge the whole time. The other candidates bailed over how crooked and rigged the Dem nominating process is.

Bernie was the useful idiot who stayed, to give the appearance of a choice where none ever existed.
>>
>He's a cuck
>He knew if he did this, the Dems would be more fucked
>He doesnt give an actual shit towards his supporters and is only doing it to cover his own political ass
>>
>>80768088

Because he was a fraud and never intended to be President
>>
File: 1439421984209.jpg (4 KB, 74x77) Image search: [Google]
1439421984209.jpg
4 KB, 74x77
>>80768581

so the guy who ran on being "anti-establishment" is putting the good of the establishment before his own ideals?
>>
Imagine how great it would be if he accepted.
>>
>>80769133
This. He just wanted to retire on the donations of stupid people. He had no intention of starting a "political revolution."
>>
>>80768088
because he knows if he did, trump will win
>>
File: CnLXTGJWgAEMdr3.jpg (304 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
CnLXTGJWgAEMdr3.jpg
304 KB, 2048x1367
>>80768088
Where were you when Hilary won the presidency? I was at work.
>>
>>80768179
This, and he only ran to get the anti establishment dems and leftists to vote for Killary.
>>
>>80771852
Asleep because that's the only place it's going to happen, during a nightmare. Stop triggering me you fucking leaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 750x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 750x416
SELLOUT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.