[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the americans stop loving us? Was it when we elected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: fucking leaf.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fucking leaf.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
When did the americans stop loving us?

Was it when we elected trudeau?
>>
>>80766344

Many Americans still love you, hence why they are threatening to move to Canada when Trump is elected. The rest of us don't *hate* you, you're basically our retarded little brother. We make fun of you all the time but it's only because we want what's best for you senpai. Trudeau didn't help though.
>>
>>80766936
thnx
>>
I was born in calgary and moved to california when i was 4. Ive gone back every year multiple times to visit my family, every year canada is getting worse and trudeau just put it into high gear. I cant stand that liberal,immigrant loving faggot he has poisoned the north with brown people bringing them in by the tens of thousands snd now just passed a law allowing mexican immigrants to enter canada without a fucking travel visa. This combined with hillary's promis to abolish this country's borders would make a new north american union. Fuck that and fuck trudeau and hillary.
>>
>>80767119
I would be ok being annexed if you rampaged half way across the planet and killed most of the blacks.
>>
>>80766936
wow feels
>>
the blue pilled cucks all love us tho and not just in America
>>
>>80766344
I still love you. In fact I love you guys so much I'm eating dinner across the river in your country right now (906 U.P masterrace reporting in)
>>
I still love you shitposting leaves
>>
>>80766936
>>80766344
Pretty much what this anon said maple bro.

I would add that the Americans 'moving' to Canada to escape the political climate here are generally no-guns, beta faggots and feminists.

You're inheriting the worst of America.

Cheers.
>>
>>80766344
i've always hated canada
>>
File: 1458943833634.gif (661 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1458943833634.gif
661 KB, 500x272
I didn't love you UNTIL you elected Trudeau.
>>
>>80766344
shoutouts to canadian girls
>>
To be fair a lot of Canadians look down smugly on Americans. It was only a matter of time before Americans realized it and felt resentment.
>>
>>80766344

Stop duty free shopping in my country maplenigger. Stand on your own 2 feet.
>>
>>80766344
We never loved you
>>
File: 1466470150039.jpg (620 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1466470150039.jpg
620 KB, 1024x768
>>80766344
Probably when you burnt down the White House
>>
>>80769445
not canadians
British burned down our white house
>>
File: disappoint_frog.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
disappoint_frog.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
>>80769445
>blaming your autistic French love child for your actions

For shame.
>>
>>80769582
Canadians were british at the time, it's pointless to argue. It was the british flag for sure tho
>>
>>80766344
Seriously, how could anyone elect Trudeau?
Is it because women consider him handsome?
Because I cannot find any other explanation.
I know nothing about his opposition, were they that bad?
>>
>>80768954
>American liberals actually think they can just get into Canada
I know our liberals are retarded, but they at least understand immigration standards. We won't take people that only have a degree in gender studies, only speak english, and don't have arranged employment or never held a well paying job. Even with Trudeau in power, immigration is still pretty strict.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x318
>>80769847
The NDP is pretty much commies and the conservatives had been under constant flak from the media for months. Trudeau also got a record turnout for young voters
>>
>>80767119
Just leave Ontario (and hell fucking Calgary) out of the Union as containment zones and it should be ok

>but why muh Calgary?

Muslim mayor
2nd highest murder rate
Almost more cuck than Toronto
>>
>>80766344
jealousy, same reason they hate Europe.
>>
File: fox2.jpg (35 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
fox2.jpg
35 KB, 700x460
When we found out Michael J. Fox had Parkinsons.

NOBODY LIKES GETTING A FUCKING LEMON, LEAF!!!
>>
>>80769847
>Women finding him him handsome
>Weeeeeeeed lmao
>compulsive liberal voters
>Found Harper (previous PM) too boring, wanted something new
>NDP candidate was kind of Aspie.
>>
>>80769730
>War of 1812
>July 1, 1867

Difference of 55 years. The average lifespan of a male in the 1800s was in the 40s.

Most of the men were born, lived and died as Brits, never seeing Confederation. It's not a Canadian victory.
>>
>>80769884
I guess refugees aren't considered immigrants then?

More refugees became citizens of Canada than any other country last year, with 25,900 granted citizenship.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/category/canada/

What if our stupid leftists called themselves refugees too? I know that faggot Justin has a bleeding heart and as such he might overlook some things.
>>
>>80770530
The british poured ample sperm into us. Pretty sure we can take some credit.
>>
I REALLY HATE AMERICANS
MOST OF THEM ARE SPICS OR NIGGERS
>>
>>80769847
Well you have to consider how fucked Canadas voting and politics are

1. If you live in the west especially BC forget it. Your votes don't even count and elections are decided before you even finish counting (time zones)

2. A prime minister is not selected by total votes but by seats won. All be really needs are the urban riding in the east because they are densely packed and offer the most seats. He can win them by getting the most but not even a majority of the vote he just has to get one more than other parties

3. The parties are all such puppets and so similar that really it doesn't matter which gets in they all push the same agenda and they cuck us in slightly different but ultimately equally as damaging ways

It's a brief explanation and you could look it up but Trudeau did not get a majority of total votes and neither has any prime minister in meaningful history
>>
>>80770674
Doesn't work that way, leaf. Stop trying to take credit for your father's accomplishments.
>>
>Asking on this board why Americans have stopped liking you

You can stop shitposting any time, Leaves.
>>
>>80770765

Are you sure you want to risk Round 2?

>>80770809

Spotted the guy who still loves us
>>
>>80769678
...Let me just tell you something...
The British fully owned Canada and governed us until 1867, until then, we were under total British rule, and "Canada" did not exist as a country, we were just known as "The land of Canada". After 1867, we were known as "The Dominion of Canada". Post 1867 until 1920 Britain had many political advisers and had heavy influence in our country, they still made decisions on the behalf of our nation if it was important enough. World war two was the first war we entered without influence. Post 1960 when liberals killed off British heritage and culture is when our country started going downhill.
>>
You guys are too close. GET AWAY! It's not like we like you or anything

We're tsundere like that
>>
>>80770643
Our refugees happen to be different than others.

Thankfully the conservative party in their final term implemented a policy, we don't accept single people into our country. This means:
-we don't take in people that are males that are unaccompanied
-we don't take in polygamous families in
-We don't take in females if they don't have proper information/records don't add up
TL;DR we only take in non-polygamous families as refugees.
>>
>>80766344
I'm troubled by this as well. We used to be loved universally. Now we are perhaps viewed worse than Australia.
>>
>>80771837
This is correct. With our Conservative party in power, we are viewed as a country of Moderates, liberals and conservatives viewed us equally.

With the liberals in power, well... Liberals globally love us, conservatives everywhere hate us.
>>
>>80772381
This
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 328x1034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 328x1034
>>80772381
Pretty much. When Harper was in charge nobody ever spared a thought for Canada. We flew under the radar.
>>
>>80771694
Yeah but like everything Harper did it wasn't enough. All talk.

It should have been: no refugees.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.