[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Rio Olympics going to be the massive shitshow everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Brazil.png (440 KB, 562x479) Image search: [Google]
Brazil.png
440 KB, 562x479
Are the Rio Olympics going to be the massive shitshow everyone is saying they will be?

Everyone went apeshit about our Olympics in 2004 and they were great in the end.
Same thing with Russia's Sochi, there was a lot of propaganda but it all turned out fine.

But this time it feels different. There's ISIS, there's a disease epidemic, there's an awful lot of crime. It's not just the infrastructure problems we and Russia had.
>>
lol that image is great
>>
>>80766118

Economist is shit
>>
There will undoubtedly be a few happenings. A couple of white people will get zika. Someone will probably be murdered. Will be interesting to watch.
>>
>>80766118
>Filename
>Economist
Pseudointelectual Soros paper
SAVAGED
>>
Last time Rio hosts anything like this in the near future, that's for sure.
>>
You say this shit every year.

>hurr london is shit they have riots muslims will blow it up
>it's fine
>durr russia is shit they have corruption chechens will blow it up
>it's fine
>>
>>80766254

>he said without having read it once in his life, because his English level is too deficient to understand an article fully
>>
>>80766215
Well in 2009 money was fleeing the US and Europe and going to Russia, Brazil, China, Turkey, India etc

Instead of taking advantage of it they thought the West would collapse and the flow of money would never end. So they started relying on it. Then it reversed.
>>
File: 1463980908217.gif (1003 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1463980908217.gif
1003 KB, 250x251
Something hilarious is going to happen this time, I can just feel it. Could have to do with zika, or toxic water, criminals, terrorists, or something else entirely... but whatever it is, it's gonna be comfy for those of us not living in Brazil.
>>
>>80766361

The police in those countries have enough funds to purchase gas for their cars.
>>
they'll just pay off or beat anyone that bothers tourists. don't know about the zika that could be lulzy.
>>
>>80766254
>>80766464

I've read the economist since I was a kid and my dad would give them to me, back in the 90s. It is now basically NWO news, but it's better than any other mainstream news source.
>>
>>80766254
Economist is a little too "jew-globalization" for me, but I enjoy many of their articles on other subjects like drug policy, right to die, etc.

Solid 7/10 publication.
>>
>>80766498
Except when 500,000 people infected with Zika return to their home countries after the games end, probably well before developing any symptoms too
>>
will be a shitshow only for Brazil, in the aftermath other people won't even notice
>>
File: bx3.gif (1 MB, 249x206) Image search: [Google]
bx3.gif
1 MB, 249x206
>>80766118
>Are the Rio Olympics going to be the massive shitshow everyone is saying they will be?

No, they are using the George W. Bush tactic of making everyone think you're only capable of 5/10 shit, then they're all amazed and think the world of you when you're capable of 6.5/10.

It's going to be shit, but the IOC can totally control the media reports so it'll be better than expected, unless there's some terrorist shit, or a triathlete comes out of the water with a human leg hanging off his shoulder.
>>
File: churras-grego.jpg (128 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
churras-grego.jpg
128 KB, 600x800
>>80766118

>greece having anything to say about other country's failing economy
>>
>>80766118
yes

/thread
>>
>>80766757
>well before developing any symptoms
this
>>
>>80766613

Obviously.

My dad did the same. His yearly birthday present for me is a couple of books and the yearly subscription.

All news outlets have an "agenda", but at least the economist is of high quality.
>>
>>80766118
>they were great in the end

The massive debt the greeks took on because of the olympics is one of the main reason you are bankrupt now idiot

Paying billions of dollars for niggers to run around a track = bad economic investment
>>
> Trannies will be able to compete as women
> Zika
> Hue favela niggers robbing tourists
It's going to be a disaster
>>
>>80766945
Our economy is doing great, Germany says so.
Just two days ago Merkel said we're following the right mix of politics and our example should be used for the rest of Europe.

>>80767208
The Olympics cost like 9.2bn Euros in total here.
That's about as much as our annual pension deficit.

It was nothing in the grand scheme of things, our state expenses for pensions was always the problem.
>>
>>80767311

>Trannies will be able to compete as women

Wait, what?
>>
>>80766118
Venezuela 2.0
>>
>>80767074
>tfw you dont know whos writing for them
And vdb fag says he knows there agenda.
Do you even do idea historical analysis?
SAVAGED
>>
>>80766118
It's going to be a complete and utter shitshow. All that and more!

>ISIS!
>Disease!
>Flesh eating bacteria!
>Awful living conditions!
>Athletes being mugged!
>Athletes getting raped!
>Athletes getting murdered!
>Olympic installations falling down!
>Bodies washing up during the beach sports!
>Shitty sewage water in the water events!

It will be a glorious few weeks for nihilists and misanthropes.

Can you fucking IMAGINE what would happen if ISIS pulled something off there? It would be like Munich but ten times fucking worse
>Yet again Islam fucks up an Olympics
They'll never recover
>>
>>80767604

Im trying to decipher what you are trying to say, but I simply cant.

Could you try to form coherent sentences?
>>
i hear that not only the construction of the stadium/venue are halted due to lack of funding and strikes, but the water thats supposed to be used for the water events is still contaminated with waste and it can't be fixed in time for the olympics. on top of the dilma scandal, and their virus running amuck, i suspect at the VERY LEAST a shit ton of tourist yuppies are gonna get robbed or straeight up murdered
>>
>>80766118
The difference is that Greece, China, and Russia aren't currently occupied with mosquitoes who carry Nature's Population Control. There are white people who will be attending to, you olive skinned spanakopita muncher.
>>
>>80767311
>Trannies will be able to compete as women
wut
>>
>>80768028

Its even better.

They have yet to finish the public transport stations, which they actually might finish within days of the opening, BUT without having tested it.
>>
>>80767450
>>80768143
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery
Female martial arts are going to get very interesting this year
>>
File: 1466885615113.gif (742 KB, 343x340) Image search: [Google]
1466885615113.gif
742 KB, 343x340
>>80768028
Usually, on construction projects this large, there's 3 different companies doing the planning, construction and surveying. But to save money, Brazil has decided to give all 3 tasks to the same company, who have already stated that they're cutting corners and taking risks.
>>
>>80767450
Brasil meu Brasil brrasileiro...
from the same creators of "bolsa puta pra copa" world cup whore financier help.
>>
>>80768280
oh god YES. never thought i'd say this. but i can't wait for some female fighters to get btfo by pre-op trannies and to see the liberal left having a mental breakdown
>>
>>80768345
You have't seen nothing about public building in Brasil, lets just say that is the biggest corruption scheme in world
>>
File: hue.jpg (67 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
67 KB, 634x423
>>80768570
Imagine this, but with a boner
>>
>>80768713
>lets just say that is the biggest corruption scheme in world
Maybe in the third world.
>>
>>80768865
i'm actually really looking forward to these olympics because of the huge shitfest it most definitely will turn out to be
>>
>>80766118

It wont be noticeable to the people watching at home, but I would bet $1000 at least 2-5 athletes get robbed between the stadiums and the village and a minimum of 5 athletes get Zika at some point. Basically JUST watch the events, and you will think it was perfect. Actually reading the news... not so much
>>
>>80768713

Ehh, that's a hard statement to make... China and Russia are also corrupt as all fuck. And America has, proportionally speaking, a lot more money to be schemed away.
>>
File: kjkjkjkj.png (62 KB, 1131x493) Image search: [Google]
kjkjkjkj.png
62 KB, 1131x493
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>80766118
The worst the better.

We're all angry about the amount of money wasted and stolen at soccer world cup.

Same is happening for the olympics, and many are hoping that your women get raped and your iphones be stolen by the ppl who lives in the big Favela called Rio.

In result that may teach us something about how to vote and how cause a good impression leaves just the impression but not the truth.
>>
>>80766118
>infrastructure problems we and Russia had.
>"had"
>>
>>80766118
>shitshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q
>>
>>80768932
It's estimated in a trillion.
>>
>>80766118
Get ready for rape gangs going around the city hunting unsuspecting lost white women
>>
>>80768865
Please tell me that somewhere out there theres a male athlete willing to pretend he identifies as female so he can compete against women in the Olympics. The shitstorm it would cause would be glorious.
>>
>>80770068
Probably it will end with two different male competition, one dressed like woman and the other like men...
>>
>>80770304
no way dude, you know... that would be ..."discrimination"
>>
>>80770068
i think one of the muslim countries has an entire team of men it enters into women's competition with hijabs on claiming they are all pre op trannies.
>>
File: 160818E.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
160818E.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
>>80769809
W T A F
T
A
F

What kind of country is this?!
>>
>>80769225

MOOT, GET OUT REEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
Unless you don't care about your life anymore, sit at home and watch the Olympics through a TV. It'll be a fucking shitshow, I absolutely guarantee.
>>
>>80770786
[citation needed]

not that i don't want it to be true, though
>>
>>80767826
>Can you fucking IMAGINE what would happen if ISIS pulled something off there? It would be like Munich but ten times fucking worse
How can we meme this to reality?
>>
>>80773251
You can just meme to reality an event that involve a lot people, like a referendum.
>>
>>80770840

I strongly suspect the picture (you replied to) is from the land of the free.
>>
is brazil really as bad as it's made out? how bad is it in comparison to how it's portrayed in max payne 3?
>>
>>80766118
anytime these fucks have to go visit a real country outside of their safe space and be reminded of how priveledged even a basic nigger is , they lose their minds
>>
>>80766757

Why would this matter, infected aren't contagious as far as I know, it only spreads through a species of mosquito
>>
>>80774298
it can be transmitted sexually as well. it causes babies with shrunken heads and occasionally guillian-barre syndrome in adults, which can be fatal.
>>
Honestly, I think this might be it. We said a lot of shit about the 2014 World Cup too, but in that occasion, there was some sort of agreement between the federal government and states to do everything possible so it absolutely would NOT fail. However, there's no such thing in those Olympics. The mayor of the city (Rio) is at odds with the state governor, and the federal government could give less of a shit about the Olympics, because of Dilma's Impeachment.

>>80766588
>>80766361
This may seem weird to you, but in most of the smaller cities (7,000 ~ 40,000 people) there's only 3 cops and 1 police car. If there isn't a Military Police batallion at the city (most cities will never have it), those 3 cops is everything you'll see for a while.
>>
>>80774726

>It can be transmitted sexually

I'm safe then
>>
File: crazy cop rio.jpg (113 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
crazy cop rio.jpg
113 KB, 550x367
I'm not from Rio but that city has hosted many events. I dont think shit will happen but after the games the city will go bankrupt. The governor asked for the military to stay in the city until the elections are over in october, because the criminals are going wild again and are killing a lot of cops. We will probably see something similar to 2010 when the army fucked their shit up
tldr - I don't think anything bad will happen. After the games Rio is fucked.
>>
>>80766118
they haven't even started and over 2 dozen athletes got robbed

what do you think?
>>
It's literally just part of big pharma's conspiracy to spread Zika around the world. Import a big international crowd, infect them and send them home again.
>>
File: photostudio_1468186629386.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1468186629386.jpg
298 KB, 1080x1080
>>80766118
I guess you don't read.
The stadiums and accommodations are not going to be built on time.
They haven't even begun groundwork on some sites lol.
I'm thinking part of a stadium falls down due to low IQs.
>>
>>80773251
If they try, their weapons and explosives will probally be stolen by the favelados
>>
>>80774298
>it only spreads through a species of mosquito
You underestimate epidemics in the tropics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengue_fever_outbreaks

>2010
>1,785,059 cases in the world
>1,011,548 cases just in Brazil

Dengue Fever is a huge epidemic every year in Brazil. We've been trying to solve it for more than 40 years, and it returns every single year. Zika got more public coverage because of the microcephallic babies, but this is just the norm here.
We also have Chikungunya (I think that's the name), which arrived with Zika here. Chikungunya makes you swollen all over, specially in the face.
>>
Sochi was propaganda. There is no reason to hate Brazil for political reasons. Everyone is legitimately worried for their athletes' health and for good reason. Brazil is probably the worst non-African country in the world.
>>
The government will get billions in loans to make a good impression, just like the world cup. But the moment it ends, everything will fall apart. New taxes, millions fired (from the public sector and the private sector), etc.
It'll be terrible.
>>
>>80766945
Wait, you have döner too?
>>
>>80766118

There is no Epidemic anymore. There hasn't been one for at least 4 months.

It's all propaganda. I'm not sure who it benefits, but it's definitely lies and manipulation.
>>
>>80775441

Point being though, that species of mozzy doesn't exist here or in most of the rest of the world, so people heading to Brazil for Olympics and bringing back Zika wont cause a mass epidemic, it'll just be some isolated cases outside of the places it already exists
>>
>>80766258
>Someone will probably be murdered

50 minimum

screencap and print out this post
>>
>>80774252
Most brazilians don't seem privileged though. There's mass amounts of corruption and inequality, compounded with gang violence. The fact that so much money is going into the Olympics instead of general infrastructure and medical care will cause huge problems.
>>
>>80775858
it already shouldn't even be in brazil. it was brought over from africa during the world cup. yay.
>>
>>80775939
That would be normal in Rio, but half of the army will be there and probably there will be something like martial law.
>>
>>80766118
Fuck the olympics, stupid waste of NWO propaganda
>>
>>80776225
>Like a Brazilian clown politician would say "it can't get worse", this will no cause problems, we already have they.
>>
>>80775608
Not really, there are worse countries in the Carribean and Central America.

Brazil, like all South American countries have corruption problems, and by addressing it this time they have destabilized their government.

It's a smart move, but one that is going to have severe short term effects.
>>
>>80775804
The government isn't releasing numbers since January.
>>
>>80775142
This is how we retake the world from the normies.
>>
>>80770786
>grainy picture quality but the matching hoods all look like some form of camo
>probably military
>forced gender sensitivity training
>ran by men in the military who honestly could not give less of a fuck about gender anything as long as Washington isn't up their as Sholes
>Washington up their assholes unless sexually harassment lecture given
>hurr durr dun rape people ya dummy

It's a joke.
>>
>>80776356
What the fuck are you talking about? The Olympics have been around for a long time now. All it ever was, was an opportunity for nations to show off how big their cocks are.

That in of itself is the opposite of globalist. Giving peoples and nations a reason to be proud of themselves is not something the globalists want.
>>
>>80776551
Rest of south america is worse, And Brazil president and part of government have just fallen
>>
>>80766464
I'm a US citizen and an Econ graduate, you derp.

>>80766613
They lag behind any other news service, have articles on foreign policy full of factual errors, their infographs are even worse and some articles are ridiculous, like the discussion of a regression of chocolate on sex (click bait tier).
>>
>>80776672
>>80775804
Have your media reported on Argentine cases?

We only heard about imported ones but i doubt the north eastern provinces (which are next to Sotuh Brazil) are zika free
>>
>>80777148
No, Argentina, like Brazil south is too cold for that
>>
>>80777148
>Have your media reported on Argentine cases?
They aren't talking about zika, dengue or anything like this. The media here is the government's whore. Politicians give billions every year to them for a reason.
>>
>>80777260
In the northern provinces its 22+ degrees as the lowest and in spring summer its perma 35 degrees with tons of rain

>>80777426
I figured , its the same here
>>
>>80777613
that's enogth to keep dengue and zika very low
>>
>>80777818
I hope cause the whole health care system is held by good will and band aids specially in those provinces which are poor as shit
>>
>>80766118
It's just that there's a perfect storm of shit going on down there. It's not just the usual concern about corruption, but also throw in pollution, petty crime, violence, bankrupt municipalities projects not being on time by a long shot and so on and on.

Even the Jew York Times isn't trying to sugarcoat this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/opinion/sunday/brazils-olympic-catastrophe.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/19/world/americas/memo-to-olympic-sailors-in-rio-dont-touch-the-water.html?_r=0
>>
>>80777818
wew, looks like I'm going to Argentina for vacation
>>
>>80778029
The same here, basically no real healthcare but is really difficult to die from zika, and quite difficult from dengue, the only real danger is the children born with small head.
>>
>>80776677
Holy shit, triple dubs! Praise Kek!
>>
>>80778184
All this will occur, but after the games, the government will get loans, to pay the games, the army will be there, in matial law, to stop crimes
>>
>>80778184
holy shit

>“It can get really disgusting, with dog carcasses in some places and the water turning brown from sewage contamination,” said Thomas Low-Beer, 24, a Brazilian Olympic hopeful who sails in the bay. He shuddered when recalling how his dinghy crashed into what he believed was a partly submerged sofa, capsizing him into the murky Guanabara.

its going to be olympics fear factor
>>
>>80778511
Will all the infrastructure be in place in time? Because according to the first article, that's not certain. There's also the issue of the currently completed infrastructure being shoddy, as per that bike track that collapsed:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c6782f6aeee84005a1b2d8ac621e596a/bike-lane-brazil-built-ahead-olympics-collapses
>>
File: 1461678878608.jpg (62 KB, 540x488) Image search: [Google]
1461678878608.jpg
62 KB, 540x488
>>80778263
>cripple for life is not that bad
>>
I don't expect any happenings, abduls were supposed to blow france up during euro 2016 and the most interesting thing from that event was russian hooligans beating up some drunk bongs.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 720x960
Pic related is actual picture of some Rio security
>>
>>80779217
>IGLA
Why? There are no Cobras there.
>>
>>80778846
Dengue lest for 2 week, zika for 2 mounths... nothing more.
>>
>>80779402
Nation fabrication wearpons
>>
>>80779217
Yeah, wtf is with the MANPAD?
>>
File: braco2.jpg (103 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
braco2.jpg
103 KB, 620x465
>>80778772
They keep finding bodies there since ever. I'm shocked the foreign media isn't talking about.
Google "corpos baia de guanabara" and you'll find hundreds of pics like this.
>>
>>80779402
I couldn't tell you why. They must be expecting something though.
>>
>>80779677
Gangs have "tanks" in Brazil
>>
>>80766118
Pay denbts
>>
>>80779767
it's exclusively anti-air.
>>
File: HueHue.jpg (62 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
HueHue.jpg
62 KB, 700x400
They haven't even started building most of the stuff yet. If you thought the structures for Sochi were bad, this will be ten times worse. I bet the hotels will be made of balsa wood, cardboard, and tin.
>>
>>80779997
>structures for Sochi were bad
They weren't.
>>
>>80779997
The hotels and all the normal infrastructure, like transport is already there, is the Olympics infrastructure that will not be ready
>>
>>80779997
Ayyy Lmao
>>
>>80779767
tanks? what? gangs have tanks?

go on...
>>
>>80780198
Shhh, putin. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/02/04/journalists-at-sochi-are-live-tweeting-their-hilarious-and-gross-hotel-experiences/
Granted some of these things are just entitled millennials, but most of it is just downright bad.
>>
>>80780353
Brazilian police force is an army, with ranks, uniforms, tanks, AT weapons, military academy for offices, military rules... and the "gangs" control some parts of city, the favela, when they fight... is like war, but just in the big cities.
>>
>>80780353
The losses of Rio police are grater than Syria army.
>>
>>80766118

I dont think anyone here on brazil gives a shit to actually do something big like a bombing or shooting

But expect many stories about tourists being robbed, maybe even killed during the robbery.

The largest happening i can see here is a big name athlete ending up shot or dead during a robbery and brazil never going to host any big event ever again.
>>
>>80780464
I thought you meant sport structures, not couple unfinished hotels.
>>
File: It aint me starts playing.jpg (63 KB, 802x510) Image search: [Google]
It aint me starts playing.jpg
63 KB, 802x510
>>80779932
It's just a big show. One of the largest tv network in the world is in Rio.
>>
>>80780841
No, of course not. That's where they put all the money. But they work overtime and put up some of the hotels and athletic dorms in literally a week. I can't imagine how much worse Brazil will be.
>>
>>80780789
Like that Paralympics guy. but relax there will be 100.000 military there, plus 70.000 policemen from the police reserve
>>
Just go on YouTube and search for "Brazillian tourist"

There's your answer.
>>
File: 1436530274461.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1436530274461.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>80779217
>HE IS JUST STANDING THERE WITH A FUCKING MANPAD ALL DAY

>BRAZIL

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>80781111
American news about the rest of the world are too much paranoid, you shouldn't take it serius
>>
File: Soweto_township.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Soweto_township.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>80779997
I'm betting on corrugated metal.
>>
>>80781264
That's Africa, we use clay bricks here.
>>
>>80768280
Fuck you Brazil, our girls don't deserve this.
>>
>>80781461
Drunk Austrian girls deserve tranny dick
>>
>>80781461
Said the guy from Peru, huehuehue, your country is far worse than Brazil, we don't tried to elect el president's daughter.
>>
>>80779997
>Starts in august
>Havent even started building the damn things
Jesus Brazil.

Also
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2016/07/11/nbc-to-air-opening-ceremony-of-rio-olympics-on-1-hour-delay/86965814/
>NBC Sports Group Chair Mark Lazarus said Monday that NBC will allow producers to "curate" the coverage to provide proper context.
k e k

>Guys holy shit Rio is literally an anarachistic hellhole, how do we prevent accidentally live broadcasting mass riots and murders across America?
>Just...just delay everything by a few hours, I don't know!
>>
File: king bugs bunny.jpg (26 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
king bugs bunny.jpg
26 KB, 529x399
>>80766613

>reading the Economist instead of the Financial Times
>>
File: 1466979341650.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1466979341650.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>80766498

Zika is a meme. There's a small infection of a super bacteria floating around the dirty unregulated sewers of Rio.
>>
File: Rocinha-Favela-5.jpg (563 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
Rocinha-Favela-5.jpg
563 KB, 1000x664
>>80781428
my bad
>>
>>80777148

>Tropical mosquito disease
>In a subtropical environment
>>
>>80781753
Thanks, but this is the poorest area in the city, the rest is quite nice.
>>
>>80779997
>that picture
jesus christ just kill it already. it has no chance at a proper life and it'll ruin your life as well
>>
>>80781761
The northern provinces ALWAYS have tons of dengue deaths
>>
>>80768280
this already happened in MMA. some brit girl got her skull cracked by some (wo)man beast
>>
>>80766118
Don't come. Tell people you know and are considering coming, not to come.

Do not come here.
o

n
o
t

c
o
m
e

h
e
r
e
>>
>>80781645
>Implying Fujimori wasn't bettert than Lula and Dilma
>>
Are there any good looking prostitutes in Brazil?
>>
>>80781885
real life is not eraserhead
calm down friend
>>
>>80782063
yea but they all have dicks
>>
>>80779997

Hotel are actually not that bad.

The problem is the price. I was outright surprised by how low hotel prices were on the US when i traveled there.

And they prices will explode with the event. Expect Las Vegas VIP suit prices for normal hotel rooms in Rio.
>>
>>80782147
Are you envy...?
Brazilian woman are real woman, nor men or fat americans
>>
I hope ISIS bomb us during the olympics, so we can blame them for our failure.
>>
>>80780353

I never seen gangs with heavy vehicles. They got heavy weaponry though. Rio "cops" are pretty much a small army with armored vehicles, automatic weapons, intense military training.
>>
>>80782332
>have dick
>be real woman
choose one
>>
DO NOT COME HERE EVER
O

N
O
T

C
O
M
E
>>
>>80782446
They have stolen a caveirão in 2014 and two in 2015
>>
>tfw even my metropolitan area is in better conditions than Rio
Jesus christ.
>>
>>80781264
>Space between buildings

If there is one thing i hate about brasil, is how everything is glued together even on middle class houses. Hell, even higher class homes usually are glued.

Even african chimps respect each other properties.
>>
>>80782733
In SP they have stolen a "guarani" from EB, but they have retaken it.
>>
>>80782601

How THE FUCK you get a armored vehicle stolen? You cant even hide that shit, plus a million military tracking devices.
>>
where do you guys live in brazil?
>>
>>80782973
Ask they, not me, probably someone sold to they.
>>
File: Capture25.jpg (25 KB, 526x384) Image search: [Google]
Capture25.jpg
25 KB, 526x384
>>80766118
I hope Bob gets double pink eye again.
>>
>Zika bites Bolt
Zika NO!
>>
>>80783066
Sp, a 25 million city
>>
File: ns3jctdq.jpg (61 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
ns3jctdq.jpg
61 KB, 620x465
>>80782860
The criminals in Rio are all about controling territory. 4 factions killing each other every day. The criminals in SP (PCC) are professionals and don't fuck around.
>>
File: Rio_de_Janeiro_police1.jpg (81 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
Rio_de_Janeiro_police1.jpg
81 KB, 720x460
Everyone is giving advice, so will I.

Do not come here. If anyone you know is thinking about coming, hide their passport.

You will probably die getting mugged, and this "country" has no ability AT ALL to deal with any kind of terrorist threat.

My friends and I even have a bet going on: where will ISIS attack?
>>
>>80782860
Consider how often gangs attack money transportation companies.
I could see them stealing the cars and refitting them for combat.
>>
>>80783159
Pcc are near a military organization, remember, when police called martial law in "2006" ( i think)
>>
>>80783148
nice house?
>>
The Economist is well known for making awful predictions
>>
>>80783282
mini 30, an ak, ar 15 and a dude with 2 hand guns, jesus
>>
>>80783066

I live in Campinas - SP. It's a pretty good city overall.
>>
>>80783491
good internet? did you live in brazil your entire life?
>>
how bad is Sao Paulo in comparison to Rio?
>>
>>80783302
Yes, it was hell. Tbh the only reason they don't repeat that shit is because they don't want it.
>>
File: 1463231833200.jpg (89 KB, 262x245) Image search: [Google]
1463231833200.jpg
89 KB, 262x245
>>80783282
>that guy with two pistols
>>
>>80775939
>50 minimum
That'd be a slow day in Brazil m8
>>
>>80783733
Living the dream nigga
>>
>>80775939
way more than 50, people are coming with money. Its gonna be genocide city and devolve into full on chaos and possible full militant action if they do something crafty like bomb the airport
>>
>>80769225
>darya klishina
hhhhnnnnggg

noice, remember her from older olympics
>>
>>80780789
>brazil never going to host any big event ever again.
Tbh that would be win-win for everybody involved.

Why the fuck are we even hosting this crap?

Really "buying things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like" - the country.
>>
>>80781264
looks like a 1million dollar property in Vancouver
>>
File: kjgfjhf.jpg (6 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
kjgfjhf.jpg
6 KB, 236x214
>>80783282
lol that pic.

Are they larping or something?

One guy has duallies, another a Ruger Mini 14, an AK Variant, an M4 and a possible MP5 in the back

Front AK guy has 8 handgun magazines on his side and a fucking rambo knife

Back AK guy has a 5 dollar walkie talkie around his neck.

One guy is all camoed out.....with a blue and yellow backpack.
>>
>>80783625

100 Megabits fiber, it's probably better than 95% of the population.

Born and raised here, but I can't wait to get out of this shithole.
>>
>>80784200
>/k/ desperate for approval
Your dick won't get bigger, no matter how many guns you shoot.
>>
>>80766254

100% Agree. Pure Propaganda.
>>
>>80783938
Nah, the politicians will put a cop on every corner if they have to, but you'll feel good. They actually even changed the bus routes so that poor people can't easily get in the "safe" areas. lol they even put up a fucking wall so you don't have to SEE the poor people..

You'll still lose everything and your life if you decide to stroll outside the safe area, tho.
>>
>>80784210
You seem to type in english well.

where did you want to move?
>>
>>80784373
>>80784210
NO FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
File: 141383799091.jpg (68 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
141383799091.jpg
68 KB, 610x288
>>80783282
>>80783484
>>80784200
>>80783733
>>
>>80784200
he's all camo'd out.. in the middle of the fucking city.

and no, they are not larping, this is about as good as it gets in Brazil.
>>
>>80784445
if he is pro gun as fuck, why not?
>>
>>80766118
theodore Dalrymple had this great recent line about how consistently, earnestly and totally The Economist gets it wrong, that no sooner would they herald a country's new program than you knew that the next headline would be about a crash.
>>
>>80766118
This one is already worse because you have Olympians dropping out

Nobody wants deformed mutant babbys
>>
>>80783733
pretty sure those are actors
>>
>>80784525
We have too many shitskins here, as it is.
>>
>>80783484
kek,, this. thas some diversity I can get into. Or I would if I lived in a non-cucked nation.
>>
File: qhlmz.jpg (74 KB, 619x464) Image search: [Google]
qhlmz.jpg
74 KB, 619x464
>>80783282
>>
>>80779217
kek

Are they expecting some hostile air power or something?
>>
>>80766118
>Are the Rio Olympics going to be the massive shitshow everyone is saying they will be?
They will be worse, police and firefighters are on strike and will remain so on the olympics. The army will be used and terrorist attacks are expected.
>>
>>80784373

I have friends and family in Vermont, so I would live with them.

>>80784445

Sorry dude, but don't worry. I'm going legally.
>>
>>80783733
>and a tactical water bottle
>>
>>80785122
>shitskin
>immigrant
>third-worlder
>going to one of the few states left that isn't beyond repair
I hate you. At least go to Joizee.
>>
>>80784837
WHy don't they send this dude to syria for a couple of weeks? ISIS BTFO.
>>
File: chloe.jpg (96 KB, 557x853) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
96 KB, 557x853
I hope the Jews get killed again.
>>
>>80785264
Brazilian molotov.

You throw at favelados and hope they'll drink it thinking it's potable water.
>>
>>80785373
how about you fuck off.
>>
>>80784210
>>80784370
>>80785011
>>80785122
How do you survive each day?

From what you're telling us it's basically a war zone.
>>
>>80785530
How about you move to Brazil and make it great again, if you love it so much.
We. Are. Full. The. Debt. Is. Yuge.
>>
>>80785568
But it isnt. People like to exagerate.
>>
>>80785568
It is a warzone, there were over 7000 robberies last month on Rio.

My street has weekly shootings.

There was a person shot by the military police today at my street.

This is common here.
>>
>>80785886
Military police = normal police
We have the army police for army
>>
>>80785886
That does not sound like a warzone.
>>
>>80786024
Actually no, there's civilian police and military police. it was the military police that was making a blitz at my street today.
>>
>>80786123
Technically it's considered as a low intensity warzone, still my street isn't in one of the dangerous areas of the city.
>>
>>80786123
Its like a city near to the front during a war, crime, soldiers, shootings, but not war;
>>80786197
I wanted to say that, the military police is something normal, unlike in the US.
>>
>>80785568

A few regions are salvageable.

If people had the right to own guns, the south and southeast would be another country by now.
And Rio de Janeiro is just fucked beyond repair, only a nuke will do the job.
>>
>>80785568

Only a couple cities are like that, and only on the shitty suburbs. The criminals from there usually dont leak out. Normal people has zero reasons ever going there, and honest people born there are known by the thugs and left alone.

Normally, what you have to worry about are normal robbery, which do happen. Be aware and dont be on foot at night in empty places with any valuable item.

But once a while shit goes down. My city, São Paulo, largest of brazil was in martial law 2 times over the last 10 years when the largest criminal faction actually left their "bases" and attacked the city.
>>
>>80786384
No, you can send the army to clear up the mess, resettle the favelados, kill the traficantes(drug dealer), or build a wall.
>>
File: auschwitz5.jpg (226 KB, 1019x694) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz5.jpg
226 KB, 1019x694
>>80786514

Here's a great solution for favelados.
>>
>>80786510
Sounds pretty scary

Do innocent die alot or is it mostly thugs killing thug
>>
>>80786510
2006 as hard, they've trow a Molotov in my school
>>80785886
All the houses have walls, electric fences and some have cameras; people are more atentious on the streets, especially on night, but is not that common being robed and is quite rare a non policeman/criminal, murdering, only some parts of Rio and São Paula are like a warzone.
>>
>>80786895
You do know that favelas are huge don't you? Laws barely apply there, it's literally the definition of an anarchy state.
>>
>>80787072
If is possible to invade a county, even an anarcy like those in africa, it's possible to invade a favela, just use the same metodes
>>
/pol/, do you think that muslims will attack here during the event? After all plenty of foreign people will come here.
>>
>>80787247
But laws don't apply there, you get robbed, you get raped or anything else there'll be no police going to enforce the laws. AT BEST they invade to arrest or kill some drug dealers.
>>
>>80779692

How did a body get embedded in metamorphic rock?
>>
>>80787489
It's meant to be water, senpai.

>>80787332
No doubt the desire to try for it is there, don't know about the means. What's your Muslim immigrant situation like?
>>
>>80787332
I can't wait till ISIS arrives to Brazil looking to cause chaos only to find out that someone beat them to the punch a hundred years ago

Honestly though, I doubt ISIS will do anything, they only attack European countries and the US
>>
>>80766118
Greece and Russia

>greece is hot
>some of the stuff might not be finished on time
>boo hoo not to our standards

Sochi winter olympics:

>retaded political shit in an event that's supposed to be free from politics

Brazil
>zika
>literal sewage in their water
>one of the most unsafe places, some areas comparable to fucking african countries
>haven't even finished building roads
>>
>>80766464
it's an okay publication, better than most of them, but still overeager to publish speculation as fact
>>
>>80775052
You also used pre existing stadiums to host some of the world cup games.
>>
>>80787655

Don't be stupid. Water doesn't look like that
>>
>>80787759
Is there just one stadium form the cup in rio
>>
>>80779997
That thing makes me so angry to look at, because it looks so alien and useless, just kill it.
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing the carnage unfold, but I feel sorry for all the people who will visit Brazil and have their lives ruined.
>>
>>80787489
Geologist reporting in. I think these games are going to define the 21st century in a big way, extreme games and some athletes won't be going home. Sure they can send BOPE units in to try and clean up the more disgusting areas like they do for the Pope but there will be lingering infestations that will prey upon the innocents.
>>
>>80786868

Define "a lot"

But by american standards, probably yes. Some thugs are very short tempered during robberies and will shot you for anything.
>>
>>80787826
Hence the phrase "meant to be".
>>
>>80787655
> What's your Muslim immigrant situation like?
Minimal. There's nothing here for them.
>>
>>80766945
I want this in my mouth.
>>
>>80786868
Mostly thugs killing thugs / cops killing thugs. If you see a drug dealer in google images it's most likely he's dead. They don't live much.
>>
>>80787655
There are few of then and Brazil still assimilate, unlike EU, that's not a problem.
>>
>>80775357
>be ISIS recruit.
>son of a car wash owner in [western country]
>live in upper-middle class suburb.
>join isis because girls won't fuck me, It's hard to get a dignified job.
>get assignment from leadership for attack at olympics.
>take a plane to rio, another team were in charge of smuggling the equipment, so luckily I wouldn't need to worry about it.
>we get to rio,
>nobody is there to pick us up from the airport.
>oh shit.jpeg.
>team leader calls the other team leader.
>turns out they got robbed their second night in town, he got stabbed the other guy(presumably from a well off family) got kidnapped and is currently being held for ransom, the third guy( apparently a short, very "pretty" guy) is missing.. along with all the equipment they smuggled.
>>
>>80787655

We have some lebanese families here. Our president is son of lebanese immigrants for fuck sake.
>>
>>80788497
But all full assimilated
>>
It will be worst than the 1976 Montreal Olympics
>>
>>80775357
Remember when the favelados vowed to fight ISIS?
>>
Nothing bad will happen really.
Rio has been dangerous since forever and always managed to host big events without major problems.
Zika is not as bad as some people think, unless you are a pregnant woman ofc.
It's just that Brazil is going through a tough economic crisis (fucking "social democracy") and the last thing we needed right now is to be in the spotlight.
>>
>>80787655
>What's your Muslim immigrant situation like?

Many muslins came here from Syria and Lebanon 50 to 30 years ago, but they have been pretty much assimilated by hue culture, not the other way around.

Terrorism threat, at least from the inside, is pretty much minimum. It is not impossible for a muslin "tourist" try something, though. But is certainly harder.
>>
>>80783738
They live in a first world country fellow Hue, they know not of what they speak
>>
>>80783733
he's been watching too many john woo films
>>
>>80766361
Yeah, but... Brazil.
>>
>>80775357

>A small ISIS team
>Having any chance against brazilian organized crime.
>>
>>80788885
>assimilated into shitskin favela monkey culture

just like home!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.