[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/b rowns-irate-after-unacce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: icrowell.png (622 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
icrowell.png
622 KB, 750x1334
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/browns-irate-after-unacceptable-isaiah-crowell-instagram-pic-124940631.html

Browns running back Isaiah Crowell posted this image on his Instagram which received 33 likes before being taken down a minute later.

At what point does this become a criminal movement?
>>
I'm just sick of niggers.
>>
>>80763908
Was that Clippers owner guy available for comment?
>>
>>80767382
kEk
>>
>>80767382
THIS FLAG IS A RARITY
>>
I want to live in a world without niggers, or at least a country.

I can't stand them.
>>
>>80767382
Imagine being secretly recorded in your own living room? What a cunt that chink is
>>
>>80767550
On mobile. What is said RARE?
>>
>>80763908
>>80766269

Pretty sure I've seen posts on /pol/ calling for the deaths of random black people, random jewish people, random mexicans, random feminists, Obama, and Hillary.

Not sure why retarded online celebrations of violence are a surprise to you.
>>
>>80767740
Samoa, ifag
>>
>>80767775
But we aren't in positions of power. When it's more socially acceptable to post pictures supporting the murder of law enforcement officers over disagreeing with the PotUS, it becomes newsworthy here.
>>
File: 1463167925744.jpg (157 KB, 813x585) Image search: [Google]
1463167925744.jpg
157 KB, 813x585
>>80763908
>wearing an Ankh
>>
>>80767855
Western or eastern?
>>
>>80763908
Some edgelord posted this in my facebook feed. We live in a fucking white suburb with low crime. It looks like ISIS propaganda. I wanted to cream the little douche but there's no point. His shitty attitude will probably get his ass thrown in jail eventually anyway.
>>
>>80767996
>But we aren't in positions of power.
Says the white person, LMAO
>>
>>80768003
lol, just noticed that.

I also like how the artist thinks it's a good idea to portray black people as murderous, black blob people.
>>
>>80767996
He isn't in a position of power either. He just gets paid a lot.

Considering the fact that it was taken down almost immediately after it was posted, and yahoo.com has an article about it, I really don't think this move is socially accepted at all.

The only difference between what this guy did and what /pol/ does on a daily basis is that he's dumb enough to do it with his face and name attached to it.
>>
>>80763908
playing for the Browns is punishment enough

If Johnny Manziel was my QB I'd hate white people too
>>
>>80768047
What the fuck is Eastern?
There's Samoa and American Samoa. We dropped the "Western" a while back.
>>
Talking about this on talk radio in the car. They made it sound like it was a video of an actual murder
>>
>>80768370
33 likes in the single minute it was up. People seem to value his opinion.
>>
>>80768705
Not according to filename ws.gif
Fagguette
>>
>>80768705
Well excuse fucking me!
I'm old fag and QUITE NATURALLY assumed if there is a 'west' there must also be an 'east'.

You fucking people I swear...
>>
>>80769145
With an audience of at least 39.6 thousand people, that's to be expected.
>>
>>80767591
Your country wouldn't be here without them nigger
>>
Bravo niggers
>>
>>80763908
Tried to kill my fantasy football team, too. Get him out of here!
>>
>>80763908
Is that image intentionally comparing BLM to ISIS?
>>
>>80769467
You people? What the fuck do you mean YOU people. I'm a natural born son of the Great State of East Virginia, you racist piece of shit.
>>
>>80769523
So is he in a position of power or not?
>>
>>80772301
Influence and power, though similar, are two different things.
>>
>>80769408
Faggot_leaf.gif is the name of your country?
>>
>>80772363
Power is what gets you to give up your basketball team when you're privately recorded telling your girlfriend to stop making a public show of taking nigger cock.
Influence just means you get a finger wag for telling forty thousand people to start killing cops the day before a rash of fatal attacks on police.

Appreciate the heads up..

I appreciate t
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.