[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Don't Liberals Like the IRA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ymg7u.jpg (178 KB, 1050x750) Image search: [Google]
ymg7u.jpg
178 KB, 1050x750
The title says it /pol/

I have no idea why libcucks dislike the IRA. It's a leftist revolutionary organisation fighting imperialist England (like the taliban and other radical goat fuckers that the libs seem to side with and damn the USA) is it just because England isn't America and therefore their imperialism is okay in the liberals mind? They employ the use of terroristic means and attacks on civilians just the same as the towelheads do, and yet whenever I see a conversation between a pro-IRA (usually conservative) and an anti-IRA (usually liberal) they use the reasons I've just listed to damn the IRA while they have no problem with other terror organisations that fight the US and allies. I guess the opposite could be said about conservatives, but that's not the question I'm asking.

Is it just the fact that the IRA is fighting England, which is "hip" and "cool" and "fashionable" to like, and not the US that earns their disfavor? Why is it that they see the taliban and al qaeda as freedom fighters and the IRA as a right wing terror organisation, is the the republican in their name?
>>
>>80763837
Because they are 5th column fucking funded by brits, stupid
>>
File: smug anime face 001.png (2 MB, 1232x1080) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face 001.png
2 MB, 1232x1080
Isn't it obvious? Because they are white.
>>
because they're catholic
>>
>>80763837
Why doesnt OP die in pain
SAVAGED
>>
>>80763837
> why do liberals dislike the IRA?

It has the word 'Republican' in it.
>>
>>80764279
Because reasons.
>>
>white people holding guns
Gee wiz op
>>
>>80764486
>>80764372
>>80764231
>>80764175
What, you mean tolerant liberals are racist and anti catholic? I admit this didn't occur to me at the time I made this thread, but could there be another reason?
>>
Fun fact:
These guys killed more brits after WW2 than afghanistan and iraq wars combined
>>
>Irish

No-one likes those scum
>>
>>80764662
the brits killed more unarmed civilians than every US Massacre from 1970-present combined
>>
>>80764816
true too
>>
>>80763837
Probably because the IRA has no relevance anymore. The war is over. Plenty of libcucks from Boston loved them 30 years ago.
>>
File: 142874047.jpg (39 KB, 487x257) Image search: [Google]
142874047.jpg
39 KB, 487x257
>>80764651
So called """liberals""" are not racist. They are anti-white. They are ok with any race if it is not white. No white. Considering UK is somewhat multicultural this turns into revolt of pure white against country friendly to brown. Choice is obvious here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.