[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do male niggers leave their children behind? I mean, they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1464402566531.jpg (176 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
1464402566531.jpg
176 KB, 960x796
Why do male niggers leave their children behind? I mean, they must have some kind of thought before they do that. What do they say to the mothers?
>>
>>80761873
Most of them never knew their own fathers growing up and so have no idea how to be one.
>>
File: 215125123.jpg (35 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
215125123.jpg
35 KB, 268x367
>>80762013
Speaking from experience?
>>
>>80762013
But they must know that fathers exist. Are they afraid and panic about responsibility? Or are they so retarded that they have no sense of solicitude to their nearest?
>>
r type reproduction
/thread
>>
>>80762205
Niggers can't into responsibility well.
Rather drop super hot mixtapes, smoke dope and get laid.
>>
Some Hispanics are like this. Cousin age of 16 fucking nigger cultured idiot bangs with a older guy and boom 2 babies. Father was a player and left her dumbass behind. A friend of mine is dating a female nigger with a kid, guess what her old Nigger boyfriend was a player too. Pretty much they just don't give a fuck if they can have sex with dumb whores.
>>
>>80762013
>Most of them never knew their own fathers
Most of them don't even know who their fathers are, nor do the mothers. Most of the fathers don't even know they're fathers. Hook-up culture is prevalent in the black community and they are careless with their seed. Nothing feels better than making a cream pie, but if you don't have the self control to pull out there are consequences. Most of the nigresses and coal burners fuck such a variety of dindus they can't tell which load fathered the child. Being that they all look the same not even "Damn Jamal, this little nigga look just like u." will work.
>>
>>80763345

Niggers really all do look the same.
>>
>>80761873

so they don't have to pay and raise the kid. Let the taxpayers do it.
>>
File: 1422077275119.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1422077275119.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>80761873
they dont let you bring your kids to prison here anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.