[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jews love race-mixing so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: rtr4difg.jpg (128 KB, 840x485) Image search: [Google]
rtr4difg.jpg
128 KB, 840x485
Why do Jews love race-mixing so much?
>>
>>80761373
Because their genes are junk.
>>
>>80761373
Would you fuck a jewess?
>>
>>80761373
Because they have a parasitic personality and thrive by acting as a parasite to superior race hosts.
>>
>>80761373
It's a way to extend their conspiracy into other races
>>
>>80761373
Cain and Esau
>>
what a shame
>>
To improve their race
>>
iirc she was with him before he had any money. Once a man is that rich there is no way he will ever meet a woman who wants to be with him because she loves him. Any woman he meets will be interested solely for the money and status he has. The fact that she was with him and loved him before he attained all his power and wealth means she actually cares about him. He'd be crazy not to wife her.
>>
>>80761373

Because their genes are degenerate and they want to breed out genetic disorders.
>>
>>80761763

I never understood the correlation between bad genes and high IQ. Nerds also often have asthma etc...

Is it natures way of saying: "You are so weak phyically, here have a better brain in order to figure out how to evade those barbarians?"

I almost think that a high IQ is degeneracy from natures point of view.
>>
>>80761373
When you're super rich the list of people you trust is very very small.
>>
>>80761373
Goyim be tripping because they think themselves pure blood.
Also concentrate on 'muh colour' , instead of 'is this person I'm marrying can provide for me a happy stable relationship'.
>>
>>80761373

Race mixing should be encouraged when it concerns white men. Nothing wrong with it, and sex is always exciting and steamy
>>
Jews have a strong history with the Chinese, be it enjoying their food on Christmas, making them think communism is a good idea, or marrying their step daughters.
>>
Because the children become genetically superior to the incest babies you racists have.
>>
>>80761373
Because of this:

http://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/

In their insanity they are also projecting this upon white people who clearly do not need to breed with lesser brown people.
>>
>>80761373
Because all they care about is money (power) and to keep that power

If the middle class and poor people are divided to begin with, whether it's religion or skin color, they are less likely to unite and say "enough is enough, let's overtake the 1%"
>>
File: why race mixing is dumb.png (260 KB, 1260x2168) Image search: [Google]
why race mixing is dumb.png
260 KB, 1260x2168
>>80762529

Nice try.
>>
>>80761373
jews jewing jews
>>
>>80761373
Christ, is that the best Cuckerberg could buy with his billions?
>>
File: typical jewish woman.jpg (21 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
typical jewish woman.jpg
21 KB, 609x343
>>80761373

because of what their own women look like
>>
>>80762632
>no sources
Nice stormfront picture, i'm now a #ChumpforTrump
>>
>>80761373
"I now pronounce you manlet and wife."
>>
>>80761373
They're a traditional nomadic people.

Back before globalization, a little intermixing with their host population actually allowed greater influence within said community.

But now ashkenazi jews IQ(which is the highest among all races) is beginning to drop as their bloodline is diluted thanks to "diversity is strength" bullshit.

This above all else is further proof, that rather then a organized conspiracy, it's just social instinct and exploitive psychopaths milking the situation that has caused the current disaster of the West.
>>
>>80764766

>that rather then a organized conspiracy, it's just social instinct

Why not both?
>>
>>80766173
Because people aren't as competent as /pol/ thinks they are.

Like I said anyways, exploitive psychopaths are indeed making the situation worse, but they have no long term sustainable plan.

Just pipe dreams they sell people to get ahead in politics.
>>
>>80761373
Because they are descendants of levantian merchants mixed with european population. Don't you really think they are actually inhabitants of Judea transported to Europe by wooden Roman cruise liners?
>>
>>80762260
He always had money anon. His parents are rich jews. You dont get into Harvard as a poorfag, and its definitely not because he is some genius.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.