[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Black Lives Matter really justified in Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: eazye.jpg (114 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
eazye.jpg
114 KB, 500x646
I understand the cause but Canada does not have the same history as the US.

I feel like because 95% of the media young people here consume is American, they are just copying what they see happening there because they too have problems they want to blame on someone else, and are willing to block traffic in major cities because of it.
>>
>>
>>80755025
Yeah I don't get it, we had pretty much zero niggers until the 1980's or something why are they so pissy? We let you into our country, you commit crime at a rate higher than other Canadians or immigrants then when we arrest you you complain?
>>
>>80755025
They don't care if they're justified. They're even holding rallys in Britain and Germany. White leftists are either too happy virtue signalling, or too scared of accusations of racism to stop it. So it's probably going to continue for awhile.
>>
kill them smokey motherfuckers
>>
BLM is irrelevant in Canada because our cops don't shoot people for no reasons
>>
>>80755025

That's irrelevant. They're all about hashtag activism enabled white guilt and virtue signalling. Facts don't matter when you're race baiting for your 15 minutes of fame to scam cucks like they did during the Toronto Pride.
>>
>>80756730
Oh, they have reasons to shoot. No cop is going to throw his career away so he can shoot some black guy. Problem is we have waaay to many blacks acting like jackasses, and a scared police force the isn't mentally equipped to deal with them and don't want to end up dead themselves.
>>
File: Bigot.jpg (72 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
Bigot.jpg
72 KB, 679x960
There is currently a BLM demonstration in Ireland at the moment.....I shit you not! In the history of our state no black person has been killed by our police force. FUUUUCK I hate leftists.
>>
>>80755025
Is amalgamation of white anarchists, black nationalists, and trannies desiring free shit. A single shooting in the U.S. will be all of the justification they need to march around the world to demand free shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 620x348
>>80755025
Hahahaha you think BLM is anything but a black supremacist movement. Hahahahahahahaha. Oh fuck lol.
>>
>>80755025
BLM will be more effective in canada. They are more cucked by white guilt
>>
Canada's interesting. Ontario's the only province that even has blacks, and they're almost all involved in criminal activities to some extent. They were more or less forced down that road; Canada's incredibly racially intolerant, we locked them out of the good manufacturing jobs when they were here, and now that the economy has gone towards financial services and nepotistic government pseudojobs, once again they're on the outside looking in.

We kept crime under control with constant "carding", which was basically police harassment that just happened to be justified. There's been a backlash against that and to the surprise of no-one, violent crime has been spiking. The loud voices are going to go away soon though. Look at our immigration rates, we don't let them in the country anymore. The Chinese hate them, India hates them, The Filipinos loathe them because they're working the same menial jobs and having to pick up black slack. This is just a final wail of indignation from a successfully and permanently marginalized community that finds itself powerless to interact with a world that has moved on.
>>
fuck the mounties comin straight from saskatchewan
>>
Their are black people in Canada? Mmm.. who would have guessed that. .
>>
File: what..png (362 KB, 1038x634) Image search: [Google]
what..png
362 KB, 1038x634
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1456778674536.jpg (50 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
1456778674536.jpg
50 KB, 677x583
>>80758639
>we locked them out of the good manufacturing jobs

That is a good statement, except for the fact that something called the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms exists.

>nce again they're on the outside looking in

Yet again, nothing to back up your claims.

>permanently marginalized community

All you have said is the job aspect, which simply isn't true.

>which was basically police harassment that just happened to be justified

It was harassment yet it was justified? Can you provide anything coherent besides emotions?

Blacks are not marginalized any more than Europeans, Asian, Natives, etc in Canada. I would argue Europeans are
the ones being demonized in the media, pop culture and from personal experience in a major immigrant
stronghold city.

Good try by the way, you could surely fool the uneducated Americans that prey on emotional substance here.
>>
>>80759601
That the 1000 or so people killed by a police a year are more important than the 7000+ black victims of homicide.
>>
File: zuck it down!.jpg (228 KB, 1457x1032) Image search: [Google]
zuck it down!.jpg
228 KB, 1457x1032
>>80759601
It should be obvious. it is perfectly apt. just observe for yourself.

The all lives matter guy is the guy in the light blue shirt here with the macbook, isn't he just sketchy? That's him exactly at the "all houses matter" point.

The normal BLM guy is the guy right in front of him with the camera. That's him right at the point that he's working to put out the fire!

See, there is nothing wrong with that explanation!
>>
>>80759601
Blacks set their own house on fire and wonder why people won't help them
>>
>>80758256
I've never heard of trannies being particularly involved, though I do recall a group of trannies getting dragged into this thing about writing letters to cece mcdonald.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.